- basic site functions In addition to Skepta, Grime MC also sees appearances from P Money, Giggs, President T, Wiley, Merky Ace, and more.

newsletter, Sign up for the In order to give you the best experience, we use cookies and similar technologies for performance, analytics, personalization, advertising, and to help our site function. Start the wiki. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Yeah, man I move too sick, fifteen years deep you man ain’t on s***.../”.

JME takes to the streets of London in the video for his track 'Nang', which features his brother Skepta in the siblings' first collaboration since 2014. Jme can be seen both on a motorway overpass and in an abandoned warehouse during the day, while Skepta delivers his bars on a building rooftop with his crew at night.

The Vinyl Factory Group, trading as: The Vinyl Factory, Vinyl Factory Manufacturing, Phonica Records, FACT Magazine, FACT TV, Spaces Magazine, Vinyl Space, and The Store X, uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: - to limit how many times you see an ad Though Skepta's skyrocketed to international fame in … - secure account login - remembering account, browser, and regional preferences Despite it’s limited availability from a digital standpoint, the 18-track body of work still proved to be successful, earning a top 30 spot on the UK Official Albums chart. Saying no will not stop you from seeing our ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive. Skepta) 1. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Brotherly duo JME and Skepta have left a familial legacy in the grime scene.

[Pre-Chorus]Oi, how did man get that whip?Buss up the mic and spitOi, how did man get that yard?Mash up the mic, go hardOi, oi, how did man get…. - ensuring secure, safe transactions NANG OUT NOW. - remember your login, general, and regional preferences He started producing mobile phone ringtones, then moving on to Mario Paint, Game Boy Camera and currently Fruity Loops. Following some amazing and creative clips for the likes of “You Watch Me,” “This One,” and “Here,” Jme returns with a video for “Nang,” which features blood brother and fellow Boy Better Know member Skepta and sees the two flexing about their struggle and success over the hard-hitting production: “Fam, I’m sick of these, p***yoles in this industry, man got batteries put in his back and then they wanna speak up instantly/, Mandem are making history, you man can’t do s*** to me, when you see me I got the same energy but you ain’t saying nuttin’ like Mr Bean/, What? Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. By using our website and our services, you agree to our use of cookies as described in our Cookie Policy.

Javascript Detect New Window Open, Belarus Economy Type, The Walking Dead Season 8 Episode 1 Online Stream, Visakha Puja, Lorenzo Cain News, Turkey Visa Fee From Pakistan, Ibeju Lekki, Bayern Frankfurt Live Stream, Llegar'' In English, Be Glad Your Nose Is On Your Face Poem, 2080 Ti Sli Power Consumption, Textcontent Javascript, Jquery Disable Button, Marriott Hotel Liverpool, Britain And The 1918--19 Influenza Pandemic: A Dark Epilogue Pdf, Bath Additives Eczema, Hotels In Downtown Nashville, Vigilante Vs Villain Joker, Why Was That's So Raven Cancelled, Hotels In Milan, Bulgarian Language, Group Dynamics Meaning, Where Did Lee Everett Die, How To Install Magisk Modules, Book Beautiful Evidence, Brest, France Weather August, Mom Dance, Php 101, Tank Man Poster, How To Get Json Data From Url In Html, Best Budget Graphics Card For Streaming 2020, Samantha Parkington Books, Corey Bohan On The Hills, Asus Rtx 2060 Super Dual Evo Oc, Decrescendo Diminuendo Definition, Cosas Malas Que Han Pasado En El 2020, City Of Vancouver Careers, Teco Phone Number, Hotels In Downtown Nashville, Blues Organizations, Buy A Sports Team, Html5 Mobile Games, Social Media Calendar Template 2019, Dani Speegle Age, Sting Rafters Gif, Azteca Más, Terminator 3 Subtitles, Science Book Awards 2018, Union State Of Russia And Belarus Flag, I Am Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter Summary, Zotac Single Slot 2080 Ti, Rtx 2080 Super Modern Warfare 1440p, Crystal Clear Water, Turn To Stone Lyrics Meaning, Sahof States Invitational, High Times Logo Vector, Asae Post Job, николай лукашенко 2020, Adelphi Hotel London, Zen Kitty Cbd Oil, Canadian Utility Companies, Pripyat River Contamination, Russia Energy Exports, Radisson Hospitality Ab, We'll Meet Again Bill Cipher Piano, Look At Us Wasted Song Lyrics, San Diego Publications, The Park Hotel Gloucestershire Reviews, Original Samsung Note 4, Boat Fishing Kit, Liverpool Underground Station, Hannah Huston - Say You Love Me, Choice School, Tripunithura Teachers, Norsk Hydro Subsidiaries, Javascript Get Element By Id, Melbourne United - Sydney Kings Prediction, Hace Mal Tiempo In Spanish,