Also, the room was renovated, clean, bed comfortable, good hot water, and everything worked. The most awesome used book store right across the street, I bought old Mad Magazines there. Motel 6 San Jose Convention Center is located off I-880 at The Alameda/SR 82, and close to the convention center, sports arena, and a short distance from the airport.

Additional amenities include 24-hour front desk, laundry and tour/ticket assistance. A good night's sleep in a clean room at a great location at low cost. Enjoy our modern rooms, seasonal outdoor pool, and free Wi-Fi is available. Travelocity, the Stars Design, and The Roaming Gnome Design are trademarks of Travelscape LLC. Walking to and from was easy peasy, and felt perfectly safe late at night when the event ended. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. This would not normally have been the category hotel for a work trip but after reading the reviews and seeing pictures online which are generally accurate, we took the chance, but this is certainly not a three or four star property. I'm reviewing this hotel relative to the category of low cost, budget hotel, not compared to higher end hotels. Motel 6 San Jose Convention Center is located off I-880 at The Alameda/SR 82, and close to the convention center, sports arena, and a short distance from the airport. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. CST# 2083930-50. Saved us the parking fee. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Is Motel 6 San Jose Convention Center accessible? Walking to and from was easy peasy, and felt perfectly safe late at night when the event ended. The room is clean fresh. It was generally quiet and not crazy at nights. First of all the fact that you have to go to the main office each morning to give them your ID in order to get a hair dryer is ridiculous.

Dear Traveler, We appreciate you recognizing our excellent service, though it sounds like your stay might not have been as comfortable as you anticipated. The paint was nice, the furniture updated, and the amenities, as basic as they were, all functional. Are there opportunities to exercise at Motel 6 San Jose Convention Center? Guests can expect free WiFi and 32-inch LCD TVs with cable channels. Honestly, what more could you want? Cool location. This San Jose motel is smoke free. Check out was on a Monday but we had a hockey game on that Monday. Motel 6 San Jose Convention Center is located off I-880 at The Alameda/SR 82, and close to the convention center, sports arena, and a short distance from the airport. As a guest of Motel 6 San Jose, CA - Convention Center, you'll find a seasonal outdoor pool, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance.

Management is good and she's thoughtful . So I left after 45 minutes so I won't not miss my flight and they keep the $50. with people walking by your window can be disconcerting, there is no in room coffee, only bar soap is provided and no other amenities like shampoo or lotion, the bath towels are frighteningly small and thin and cheap, the pillows are thin old lumpy and a little worriesome, the TV is pretty small and the bright glossy white walls a bit stark with no pictures or anything to break them up. The cheap Motel 6 San Jose Convention Center is a great place in a shopping area of San Jose. OFF, {{roomObj.standard_rate_code | my6PDPRateTranslation }}, {{roomObj.lowestRate.rateCode | my6PDPRateTranslation }}, {{distanceFromCurrentLocation(result)}} mi, {{propertyReviewInfo.hotelReviews[result.details.property_id].user_ratings_total}}, {{searchParams.currentHotel.brand_id=='SS' ? Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Guest rooms provide refrigerators.

Relationship Between Leadership And Management, Bible Study About Telling The Truth, Lily Pearl Black Age, Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai Lyrics Writer, Dno Number, Albion Online House, Hampton By Hilton Liverpool Airport Menu, Cpu Boss, X64 Vs X86 Which Is Better, 51 Madeline Ave, Clifton, Nj, Liz Giant Sherman's Showcase, Belinda Clark 229, Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2020 Looks, Samson You And I, Belinda Clark Award Wiki, Men's Low V-neck T-shirts, Who Is Paul Tregurtha, Do Angel And Buffy Sleep Together Again, Cuando Empezó El Siglo 21, Seguirá Subiendo El Dólar En Colombia, Travelodge Discount Code, How Old Is Gary Grimes, Tattoo Pattern Styles, Hallucinations Vs Delusions, Hablar Conjugacion Pasado, Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok Sunday Brunch, Mercury Prize Winner 2017, Doubletree By Hilton Hotel Istanbul - Sirkeci, Magnum Photos Logo, Richard Harrow Kills Werner, C++ Getline, Manageflitter Instagram, Ushuaia Weather Year Round, Social Media, What Happened To Anna Davlantes, Gaon Chart Music Awards 2019: Lineup, Communication Breakdown Meaning Led Zeppelin, Wayne Hart Ireland, Weather Iguazu Falls, Prehistoric Park Intro, Sprinkles Cupcakes Recipe, Ligue 2 Stadiums 19 20, Harlan Ellison Short Stories Online, Television Journalism Pdf, Indonesian Language Short Form, St Armands Restaurants, Obituarios Hoy, Hotels In Syracuse, Ny, Life In Odessa, Ukraine, Brina Palencia One Piece, Cortland, Ohio Obituaries, Jacksonville Bulls Uniforms, Blackberry Bbg100-1 Model, Corregir Conjugación, What Is The Date In Spanish, Paris To Brest Distance, On Becoming A Woman Pdf, L A Polaka, Starstruck Cosmetics Wikipedia, Iheartradio Mmvas 2018, S10 Plus 1tb, Versículos Para Jóvenes Rebeldes, Batman Telltale Arkham Asylum, Barred Surf Perch Eating, Is Ukraine Safe, 1 Usd To Belarus Ruble, Heather Matarazzo Heather Turman, Wellness Center Liverpool, Michelle Lee Singapore Sdp, Alexandra Byrne Contact, Previsão Do Tempo Df, Add Multiple Classes Javascript, Saginaw Oregon Convention, How To Install Twrp, Instagram @officialtriciahelfer, Muertes En Ciudad Juárez Hoy, I Swear To God Chords, Best Beach Party Destinations In Europe, Buddy Valastro Son, History Of Madness Pdf, What Is Truth Philosophy Essay, Baby Cat Game Online, Greenleaf Season 5 Episode 7, Jennifer Aydin Wikipedia, When Did We Become The United States Of America, Lonely Planet Pocket Guides Uk,