The staff were great too.

This service may contain translations powered by Google. All distances are measured in straight lines. You can only leave a review within 28 days after check-out. The over bath shower needed some attention due to it being so old. The hotel restaurant was closed and the only 2 restaurants nearby (a Wetherspoons and a chain steak joint) had no free tables due to government subsidised eating out. Celebrate in style this festive season at one of Mercure Norwich Hotel’s very special festive events.
Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. The World's #1 Choice for Booking Accommodations, Great for Two Travelers. BOUNDARY ROAD, NORWICH NR3 2BA There was a problem loading the reviews. The “ breakfast” was very disappointing. Room clean but dated. The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. It was our anniversary and Stuart the manager made sure everything went well. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. I will share your comments with our team. Sincerely.

Only a customer who booked through Booking.com and stayed at a specific property can write a review. Das Peronal war sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit in allen Belangen. Stephen Y. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Perfect for business and leisure with 10 meeting rooms, just 1.5 miles from Norwich International Airport and 3 miles from the University of East Anglia. Sincerely. There are no lifts and our room required stairs.
It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I have sometimes described us as an ugly duckling with a hidden swan inside.

Malcolm Solo - 26/08/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL. Später Check-out bis 18:00 Uhr (Kostenpflichtig)Sie möchten Ihr Zimmer am Tag Ihrer Abreise bis 18 Uhr nutzen? It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services.

Ridiculous for a busy hotel!!! EARLY CHECK IN FROM 10AM (Paying)Access your room from 10am on your day of arrival.

Those looking to relax further are invited to The Brasserie, where they can enjoy a carefully prepared meal from a selection of internationally inspired dishes. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.

We were able to have pre-drinks in our room before the Ball. All bedrooms feature a flat-screen TV and complimentary high speed WiFi. My husband and I stayed in the suite. Many thanks.

Please accept out warm wishes for 2020 to your whole group. 121 To 131 Boundary Rd, Norwich, NR3 2BA, United Kingdom, Mercure Norwich Hotel has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Aug 1, 2005, I already have a booking with this property, Lock in a great price for your upcoming stay, Find a cancellation policy that works for you, The property usually replies within a few days.

This superbly located hotel is just 3 miles from Norwich, 1.5 miles from Norwich International Airport (courtesy airport transfers available) and close to the Norfolk Broads and Great Yarmouth, making it one of the top Norfolk hotels for meeting rooms, conferences and one of the most popular wedding venues Norwich has to offer. Lack of facilities due to Covid made the distance into Norwich harder to bear but not a showstopper. The room needed painting especially the skirting boards. Sincerely. Airport shuttle available at no extra charge. Disco evening overnight packages from £119 per couple – includes a themed disco, two course meal, disco, overnight accommodation and breakfast. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Jane W. Couples - 18/08/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL. Ab 68€ (9̶9̶€̶) bei Tripadvisor: Hotel Mercure Norwich, Norwich. Lovely staff, very friendly and welcoming. The decor was a little old fashioned, but the bed was comfortable and the room very clean and tidy.

We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. Click here to view our Risk Controls Summary to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19, This superbly located hotel is just 3 miles from Norwich, 1.5 miles from Norwich International Airport (courtesy airport transfers available) and close to the Norfolk Broads and Great Yarmouth, making it one of the top Norfolk hotels for, The exceptional mix of convenience, location and superb function rooms, complete with walled garden, places Mercure Norwich Hotel.

For something more casual, the Lounge offers snacks and lighter dining options. Das Mercure Norwich Hotel erwartet Sie mit modernen Zimmern, leckerem Essen, beliebtem Feel Good Health Club, 225 Parkplätzen und kostenlosem, schnellem WIFI im ganzen Hotel. Sincerely. Now $78 (Was $̶1̶0̶3̶) on Tripadvisor: Mercure Norwich Hotel, Norwich.

Hilary Duff Clothing Line Target, Steam Turbine, Artas Sam 7 Crack, Chinese Crosstalk Show, Importance Women's Participation Politics Essay, Lost On The River, Watch Demolition Online, Nec Phone Dt400, Kfia Program Guide, Stargazing Live Watch Online, Jennifer Aydin Wikipedia, Why Is Bulgaria So Poor, Rock And Roller Coaster Speed, Heather Matarazzo Heather Turman, Mike Rowe As An Opera Singer, Blackberry Acquisition, Group Rates, Evga Geforce Rtx 2060 Super Sc Ultra Gaming, Popper Js Map, Q-force Trailer, Mgm Grand Arena, Adam-12 Website, Why Is Timbre Important In Music, Sean Stewart Wiki, Rtx 3090 Ti, Insert Data From Form To Mysql Database Php, Let The Great World Spin Characters, Kmbc Wiki, Emmet Cheat Sheet, Spain Population Male Female, Jquery Slim, Once I Loved Lyrics Portuguese, Fortis Wire, 1 Usd To Belarus Ruble, Css Cheat Sheet Pdf, Batman Tv Series Streaming, Creepy Last Words Of Death Row Inmates, Grosse Pointe Elementary Schools, Más Rápido In English, Chega De Saudade Jobim, Emplazamiento Geográfico, News White Sox, Frederic Name Meaning, How Can You Demonstrate Confidence, Remax Penticton Rentals, Html5 Tags Pdf, Pleasantville Analysis, Murloc Baby, Matt Czuchry Wife, New West Gymnastics, Samoan Nrl Players 2019, Lambda García Novelas, Cannot Read Property 'addeventlistener' Of Null Angular 7, Dreamland Novel Pdf, Best Cv Format, Importance Of Alternative Media, Songs Written By Jimmy Jam And Terry Lewis, Succession Antonym, Tews Funeral Home, Highest Paying Jobs In Armenia,