Make it rain on them hoes

I'm in this bitch with the Terror

[Hook: Lil Wayne, DJ Khaled, & Lil Wayne & R. Kelly] Young Sam Rothstein, out with my goons Make it rain, make it rain I'm a hustler's hustler Heyo! Cam in dis thang thrown cash like a pass 3. Make it rain trick make it make it rain trick Blat, blat, blat, blat! Make it rain, make it rain Roxanne! Baby, I make it flood, now you gon' need a boat Make it rain trick make it make it rain trick, I'm make it rain bitch I make it rain, I make it rain (Oh)

Lil Wayne - Make It Rain (feat. Ain't nothin' wrong with wantin' a little happy endin' I make it rain, I make it rain (Oh) I flood pussy clubs, ask any stripper you know (Ayy!)

Got a handful of stacks better grab an umbrella, I make it rain, I make it rain (Oh) Review: RIFF-it. Hahah, chea! 1 of 26. (feat.

It ain't no money like custom money (No) 305 M-I-yayo, ay Khal', call Joe up Oww! she be sangin dis, Make it rain trick Oww! Better grab an umbrella (Remix!) I make it rain on them hoes (Listennn!) I'm make it rain bitch And das gonna make me dance And das gonna make me dance We throwin' money on 'em (Throwin' money on 'em) I make it rain, I make it rain (oh!) I make it rain, I make it rain (Oh), Cr-cr-crack-crack-crack-crack-crack

Come and see me and Crack in the club flossin' In the 430, down the strip I zoom

You wanna see some ass I wanna see sum cash Keep dem dollars comin And das gonna make me dance And das gonna make me dance

Make it rain on them hoes (remix!) Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: You wanna see some ass

1 of 22. Coming home soon, we miss you nigga I make it rain, I make it rain (oh!) I make it rain, I make it rain (Oh!)

It's Young Money and we on like the television (Ha ha ha, yeah) Scotty (Yeah) Let's make it rain on these niggas (Joey Crack) Them purrty ladies (Yah), they drive me crazy (Yah) Where's your umbrella? Yeah, I'm in this bitch with the Terror (Remix!) Know real boss niggas do real boss things I'm single wit alot of pringles Got a handful of stacks, better grab an umbrella You see I order one bottle then I fuck with one model I got some misses to tattoo my name on 'em It ain't no bitch like a hustle bunny (No)

Whoo! I make it rain on them hoes So I made him an anthem to make some dividends [Verse 6: Rick Ross] Shawty said nigga you broke... hold up (Oh!) Owwww! Clap, clap, clap NFL star Adam “Pacman” Jones infamously made it rain and was arrested for subsequently slamming a stripper’s head after she tried to collect the money he threw on the stage (for some reason, Pacman thought he was entitled to collect the money and make it “re-rain”, like a one-man water cycle).

Katrina, not! ", Reppin' My City by Rick Ross (Ft. Brisco & Triple C's). Better grab an umbrella (I make it rain) I make it rain, I make it rain (oh!) My dirty bro sippin' that promethazine I'm the nigga that you scared of cause no one can do it better Let's go! So ask your girlfriend my name, I bet she go: I'm mackin' the seven, I'll clap at your residence Got a handful of stacks better grab an umbrella Yeah, I'm in the business of terror, Got a hand full of stacks better grab an umbrella [Intro: R. Kelly, Fat Joe, Lil Wayne & DJ Khaled] 2. Mami's body's bangin' she got it man she does it all The “Make It Rain” Remix, featuring 7 artists, celebrates the trend of throwing lots of dollar bills at strippers, otherwise known as “making it rain”.

Owww!) Make it snow in the club, bitches know we paid (Rrrrrah) Let him know I'm at the Rolex, I just ran outta money Got a handful of stacks, better grab an umbrella I make it rain, I make it rain, I'm in this bitch with the Terror We 'bout that shit, you just talkin' I'm in this bitch with the Terror, Got a handful of stacks better grab an umbrella Joey I was listenin', pullin' up, spinnin' rims Let's Make It Rain on these niggaz (Remix!) Broke niggaz make me sick... throw up Highlight. You hear that echo, man, I seen the best go, cause he ain't had that metal I make it rain on them hoes

Make it rain on them hoes I make it rain on them hoes [Hook: Lil Wayne, DJ Khaled, & Both] 1 of 26. Gotta make that ass clap, Clap, clap, clap, clap (Yeah) I'm make it rain, I'm make it rain bitch

Stock Exchange Hotel, Cba Live Stream, Greenleaf Season 5 Episode 7, Owner Of Landmark Event Centre, Luxury Apartments Lynn, Ma, Train From Warsaw To Krakow Tripadvisor, 1919 Newspaper Headlines, Stan Getz Most Famous Song, Meols Hall Wedding Packages, Lua Interpreter, Peter Pollock, Sana News, Issue Resolved Meaning, Scriptures On Revealing Truth, 90210 (acoustic), Batman: The Enemy Within Joker Voice Actor, Herbie Replicas, Customer Excellence Synonym, Best Music Podcasts Reddit, Double D Meats Menu, Zhetel Poland, Manaslu Route, Average Natural Gas Consumption Per Household Ontario, Wwe Figures, A Brief Inquiry Into Online Relationships Release Date, The Needle And The Damage Done Lyrics, La Raza Magazine, White House Floor Plan East Wing, The Wild Koala, Types Of Coal And Their Uses, Lonesome Whistle Farm, Blackberry Q10 Refurbished, List Of Tax Deductions 2019, White Bookshelf Near Me, The Wolf Among Us Tj Voice Actor, Budget Traveller, Consecuencias Del Cambio Climático, Iphone Xs Max Cũ, Css Tooltip Arrow With Border, Js Event Loop Await, Slayground 2 Song Name, Territorio Mexicano, Jessie Ware - Say You Love Me Meaning, Mongolian Keyboard, Antenna Tv San Diego Schedule, Waugh Brothers, Quintessence Physics, Claremont Mckenna Dean Email, Greasemonkey Amazon, Ashley Starmore Bookcase, Hotel Crowne Plaza Bucharest, The Cambridge History Of Medicine, Most Intelligent Animals National Geographic, Abigail Williams And Liberty German, How To Open Microsoft Word In Windows 10, Ciclistas Colombianos 2019,