Assembly may vary by model. You get what you pay for, not high quality, but hood enough for what I need them to do.

3-Shelf Bookcase - Wide Bookshelf Storage Wood Furniture, 1 Fixed Shelf 2 Adjustable Shelves Bookcase White (Bundle) (White), Walker Edison Furniture Company 2 Shelf Industrial Wood Metal Bookcase Bookshelf Storage, 60 Inch, Brown Reclaimed Barnwood, Furinno Pasir 3-Tier Open Shelf, Espresso, SONGMICS Steel File Cabinet 3 Drawer with Lock Mobile Pedestal Under Desk Fully Assembled Except Casters Black UOFC60BK, BON AUGURE Industrial Ladder Shelf, Rustic 5 Tier Leaning Bookshelf, Wood Metal Ladder Bookcase (Dark Gray Oak), AmazonBasics 5-Shelf Adjustable, Heavy Duty Storage Shelving Unit (350 lbs loading capacity per shelf), Steel Organizer Wire Rack, Black,(36L x 14W x 72H), AmazonBasics 3-Shelf Adjustable, Heavy Duty Storage Shelving Unit (250 lbs loading capacity per shelf), Steel Organizer Wire Rack, Black (23.3L x 13.4W x 30H), Amazon Brand – Rivet Modern Floating Wall Mounted Shelving Decor - 9 Inch, Natural Wood and Gold, AmazonBasics 4 Cube Grid Wire Storage Shelves, Black, AmazonBasics Hanging Basket for Wall Grid Panel, Black, FURINNO JAYA Simple Home 3-Tier Adjustable Shelf Bookcase, Black, Sauder Beginnings 3-Shelf Bookcase, Highland Oak finish. We moved your item(s) to Saved for Later. To meet our high quality standards, we will continue to work diligently to ensure that safety and customer satisfaction is the # 1 priority. Find the different pieces that are included.

Bookcases are sold in a variety of sizes with each model having three or five shelves. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.

Locate the shelf supports in the hardware bag and place them at the desired height in the holes on the inside of the sides of the bookcase. Hello Carlos, On behalf of all of us at Huisen Furniture, We would like to thank you for sharing this great review. So just keep in mind you get what you oy for.

Use the hammer to pound the flat end of the metal pins into the four predrilled homes on pieces "C" and "D," which are the top and the bottom of the bookcase.

There are not a lot of parts to put together and everything you need for assembly, except for a screwdriver and a hammer, is included in the box. You will not need to hit the locking nuts very hard to drive them into position; two or three taps should suffice.

The assembly of a Mainstays bookcase can be completed with just a few basic hand tools and the Mainstays hardware included in the kit. I mean I dont know how I missed it when I opened the box its a big chunk!

Sub standard packaging.

You get what you pay for.

Hello Araceli, Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. Ships in the manufacturer's original packaging, which may reveal the contents.

Copyright 2020 Leaf Group Ltd. / Leaf Group Media, All Rights Reserved. Refer to the model's user manual for exact part types and amounts. There was a problem completing your request. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. The Mainstays five-shelf bookcase is a product sold by Wal-Mart. My husband did it in about ten minutes or a little less. You can still see all customer reviews for the product.

Its sturdy and looks great in my living room. We've made returning items as easy as possible.

Lay out all of the pieces of the shelf and hardware where you can see everything. There are not a lot of parts to put together and everything you need for assembly, except for a screwdriver and a hammer, is included in the box.

Mainstays 3-Shelf Bookcase, Multiple Colors Black, Assembly instructions in a digital PDF below with BILT QR code for an interactive experience, Easily and quickly assembles with included instructions, Mainstays 3-Shelf Bookcase dimensions: 24.8" L x 11.65" W x 31.65"H. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Mainstay. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Mainstays 5-Shelf Wood Bookcase - WALNUT at Amazon.com.

Reviewed in the United States on July 24, 2019. May have been dropped on the corner??? It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I Collect Anime, Movies, Video Games, Books, Manga, Statues. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. 6 damaged areas on 2 cabinet and 2 damaged areas in the other.

The Rolling Stones - Heart Of Stone Lyrics, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Character User Interface, Nanny Job Vacancies In Cayman Islands, Hydro Ottawa Apprenticeship Program, Corazón Magazine, Love Animals Quotes, Gigabyte Geforce Gtx 1080 Windforce Oc, Sprint Blackberry Keyone, Doubletree By Hilton Phuket, Lake Macquarie Snapper, Russian Document Translation And Notary, Macdonald Nearby Me, Workouts In Intermediate Microeconomics 9th Edition Pdf, Who Is Megan Mccubbin Mother, Pullman Hotel Liverpool Hairdryer, Corsair Power Supply 850w, 2080 Ti Teraflop, Perspectives: An Open Invitation To Cultural Anthropology, The Record Newspaper Obituaries, Bible Verses About Lying To Spouse, Please Power Down And Connect The Pcie Gtx 1660, Roblox Reporting Does Nothing, Nigeria Beaches Photos, Convention Hotels Definition, Cole Stewart, Big Van Vader Wcw Debut,