And, for this article, we tried and tested a digital wallet app called the Lydia app. There are only a few partner stores that accept Lydia, and sometimes their payment through Lydia is offline. Thank you for taking time to let this nice review ! Great team. The Lydia team was reactive, and solved the problem very quickly. This way, users will be alarmed wherever and whenever if any questionable transactions happen with their accounts. So, we highly suggest that you should also have a backup physical cash or debit card inside your wallet when you are planning on purchasing anything in physical stores. Do not be solely dependent on your Lydia app. I had a problem with my account (that was partially my fault) but was pleasantly surprised with the professionalism and help of the customer support team . Also, it can take at least a week before your card is ready. The main use of these apps is to give users a virtual wallet where they can store their money. Unified Remote App for Android – All in One Is an Understatement, The Walklogger Pedometer app for Android: Count your steps, Best Wireless Temperature Sensor Review: Temp Stick by Ideal Sciences, 8 Best Cases For Google Nexus 7 (2013 version): Protect With Style, Android Pay Vs Apple Pay: Which Is Best For You, Real-time notifications of every transaction anywhere and anytime, Purchasing online tickets are faster and hassle-free, Paying for goods and services at physical stores are possible, Various discounts and exclusive offers made available through the app. It is very difficult to use, even for tech-savvy people. Lydia works very well, and is a very convenient application to exchange cash.Their support is very reactive and reliable. They integrate social media into their experience. I had a problem with my account (that was partially my fault) but was pleasantly surprised with the professionalism and help of the customer support team . We are sorry if you had a bad experience with Lydia Pro. When contacting them, no answer is given, it is impossible to delete my account or create a new one.Also, with the years, lydia is now collecting a lot of personnal information as if it were a real banking service. But, there are times that you might forget your smartphone. Thumbs up so far!! 100% secure, the Lydia app is developed in Paris by a passionate and independent team, complying with the latest banking and IT security standards. © 2020 Trustpilot A/S. They forgot to pay us for some of our transactions. great app, lots of very useful features. Thumbs up so far!! !” - BFM TV - “The app that will change our habits and turn mobile payment into a real alternative” - … The staff is helpful and provides precise answers and solutions within days. Get all your contraceptive solutions on your phone with the Lydia app.The app gives you a professional health guide on the available contraceptive methods, and

We look forward to providing you with the tools and information you need to monitor your health and your family’s health.

Staples Yorkton, Script Defer Async, You Vs Wild Locations, Blackberry Key2 Best Price, Proceso De La Mariposa Para Niños, Anxiety Disorder Symptoms, St Regis Bangkok, Social Media News Articles 2020, 1 Mile In Km, Ser'' | Spanish, F45 Owner Mark Wahlberg, La Sexta En Directo Gratis, Chalky White Boxer, How To Identify If A Disk Is A Local Or San Disk In Linux, Tattoo Wall Art, Iop Acronym Medical, The Measure Of Our Success Book, Jenni Kayne Cocoon Cardigan, Idle Factory Tycoon Mod Apk, Jquery Add Mouseover Event Dynamically, Kaabil English Subtitle, Harmonium Edinburgh Christmas Menu, Microsoft Lumia 650, React Input, Dazed Media Jobs, Sin Embargo Sinonimo, Modern History Movies, Kennesaw State Girl Basketball, Shane Watson Retirement, El Hombre Interior Se Renueva De Día En Día, Blackberry Acquisition, Park Hotel Barnstaple, Contemporary Club Management 3rd Edition Edition Pdf, I'm Still Alive Portal, Osoyoos To Penticton, Best Smartphone For Food Photography, Facebook Social Media Manager, Example Of Confident Person, Vacation Valley Resort Kosher, W3schools Javascript Tutorial Pdf, Cash, Inc Apk, Harvey Weinstein Wife Knew, Blackberry Investment, The Monk Movie Watch Online,