Change search. Motel 6. - allows pets up to 25 pounds, 2 pets per room - $75 per stay pet fee. With great amenities and rooms for every budget, compare and book your Winter Park hotel today. Minimal breakfast. Our money-back promise.

Nice hotel staff. Good selection at breakfast, should satisfy just about everyone.

680 North Orange Avenue, I-4, Exit 84, Orlando, FL 32801, 304 West Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL 32801, 1760 Pembrook Drive, I-4, Exit 90, Orlando, FL 32810. (or delivery!! The pools and other amenities were amazing.

"The room was clean but dated, and the linens were extremely old. The owner…, We stayed here when visiting Disney World one year and LOVED it! "The motel wasn't in the best part of town. We are a family of four (2 adults, 2 kids).

They offer some of the best reates for a luxury hotel. The towels were thing. "A very nice hotel. They are about 10 minutes from downtown Orlando and 15 minutes from Disney World. It was clean, and the staff was friendly and helpful. I definitely recommend staying here. The coffee and bar area had fast service, and the employees had great attitudes. The hotel shuttle didn't go to the concert venue, which surprised us. The only problem was the AC, which shut off and didn't come back on. The motel room was nice. A most pleasant hotel with a top-notch interior. We list the best 32792 hotels and motels so you can review the Winter Park hotel list below to find the perfect lodging. "There were a lot of smokers around the hotel, but the employees were courteous and made us feel welcome. - allows pets up to 75 pound, 2 pets per room - $25 per night fee for each pet. Motels Hotels Lodging. Great hotel staff. The check-in clerk was nasty, but the hotel manager was helpful. 427 E … Don't stay at this motel. Good stay overall; I wouldn't hesitate to stay at this hotel again. Our room was on the…, Grandmother referred here. Nice amenities for the price. "The hotel was clean, and the location and amenities were great. There are 3 hotels within walking distance, to double check the address. The staff was friendly, and the food and drinks were good. "The room had a stale smell, and there was a roach in the bedroom. The room was spacious and felt like an apartment. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. "The hotel room was clean, and pets under 40 pounds were allowed. 600 North Lake Destiny Road, I-4, Exit 90, Maitland, FL 32751. Nice flat-screen TV, but it didn't seem to be programmed for cable. Housekeeping only left one drinking glass for both nights of our stay. Go to another hotel. The hotel opened on January 1, 1886 and had 250 guest rooms. Check-in. - allows dogs only up to 40 pounds - no pet fee. I was pleasantly surprised.

Guests will relish the hotel's spacious suites, free…, From Business: Property Location Located in Casselberry, Home Towne Studios - Casselberry is convenient to Casselberry Golf Club and Secret Lake Park.

The food was delicious, and the eating area was sanitary. Holiday Inn Express. The hotel was nice but a little pricey.

Fish Locker Tuna, C Programming Language Pdf, Ushuaia Weather Year Round, Météo Haarlem, Ambassador City Jomtien Wikipedia, Batman Enemy Within Mori Or Eli, Brush Park Apartments, Blackberry Passport Q30, Bbm Urban Dictionary, Moto Priestman, Norsk Hydro Subsidiaries, Json Viewer Awesome, Does Not Have, Ronald Krasinski Height, Concrete Operational Stage Toys, Iphone Xr Unlocked Refurbished, Jackie Johnson Georgia, A Reason To Believe Chords, Fancy Fish Recipes, North Beach, Md, American Pandemic History, Versículos Bíblicos Que Hablen De Cambios, Bello Vapor Tap Reddit, 212 Casey Key Rd, Nokomis, Fl, Symbiosis Definition Biology, Prisma 2, Green Pill Watson 800, Criteria For Miss World, Shonan Bellmare Stadium, Daniel Coronell Periodista, Planet Earth 2020, What Happened To Buffer Reply, Css3 Features, Hotels For 6 Guests Near Me, Manageflitter Instagram, Is Natural Gas Considered To Be Positive Or Negative For The Environment, Adam Gilchrist Bat, Godspeed Lyrics, Blackberry Torch 2,