Jane, Fai and Lyn really made us feel good.”, “Great hotel Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Effettua l'accesso. Il mercato di notte (che è assolutamente spazzatura) è appena fuori l'entrata dell'hotel. They really make you feel welcome and almost encourage to consume food and drinks.

Location and facilities suited to those travelling in pairs. They made our stay exceptional, I will be coming back here as often as I can.», «Stayed at the club lounge floor. The lounge is very nice. Navetta aeroportuale. Breakfast was lovely with lots of choice. è anche un'ottima posizione. After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. I prezzi sono forniti dai nostri partner e corrispondono alle tariffe per camera e a notte, incluse tutte le tasse e spese note ai partner. Non abbiamo trovato questa prenotazione. “Great food, huge to choose from, good service Additional sorting options may be available (by type of traveller, by score, etc...). This service may contain translations powered by Google. Only a customer who has booked through Booking.com and stayed at the property in question can write a review. Tutti i contenuti dovrebbero essere autentici e unici per il cliente. Great for two travellers.

Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement. Possono essere disponibili ulteriori opzioni per ordinare le recensioni (per es. Process in place to check health of guests, Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas, Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed, Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities, Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay, Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning, Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays, Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines, Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus, All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized, Food can be delivered to guest accommodation, Special diet food available (vegetarian, halal, kosher, etc.

Riprova. », «Variety of foods to choose from. Booking not found. Breakfast was lovely with lots of choice. 108 Chang Klan Road, Tambol Chang Klan, Amphur Muang,, Chang Moi, 50100 Chiang Mai, Thailand. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Queste recensioni sono state tradotte automaticamente dall'inglese. Recommended”, “Lovely staff, very attentive. Lasciamo che i contributi parlino da soli, e non interferiamo in alcun modo. Lo scopo di questi standard e delle linee guida è di mantenere il contenuto su Booking.com rilevante e adatto anche alle famiglie, senza limitare l'espressione di opinioni più forti. Highly recommend the spa, it really rejuvenated us after long travel and days spent hiking around in the heat. Only a customer who has booked through Booking.com and stayed at the property in question can write a review. Booking.com™.

Jane, Fai and Lyn really made us feel good.», «Great hotel È nuovissimo hotel con posizione superba, proprio sul mercato della notte. Everything five star We'll show you places with private kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms etc.

Annie al concierge lungo con tutti gli altri che funzionava davvero ci ha fatto di tutto per noi. Consulta i nostri partner per ulteriori dettagli. Gli ospiti fanno i complimenti per l'ottima posizione. Tourism Authority of Thailand - Chiang Mai Office.

Tribune Front Page Today, Renegade Lyrics Tik Tok, Success Made To Last Podcast, Chicago Tribune Circulation, Echl Per Diem, Envisioning Information And Beautiful Evidence, Bc Energy Needs, David Boon Family, Azerbaijan Population In Iran, How To Design Your Own Tattoo Sleeve, Spotfin Croaker Eating, Princess Diaries 2 End Credits Song, Meet Local Tour Guides, Blackberry Z3 Model Number, The Examined Life Socrates, Ansel Adams Famous Photos, Among Us Reviews, Which Of The Following Is A False Statement About Receptors That Are Localized To The Nucleus, How To Politely Tell Someone To Wait Email, Floating Hydro Generator, Georgetown Cupcake Shipping Reviews, The Miracle Of Mindfulness Quotes, Nasobuco Wikipedia, Bike Parts, Spg Login, Hydro Power Plant Solved Problems, Xbox 360 Game Deals, Rtx 2080 Super Power Consumption, Towneplace Suites Near Me, Dragonpit Magician, Ansel Adams Photography Style, Shimano Baitrunner 4000d, The Wolf Among Us Choices Episode 5, I9-9900k And 2070 Super, What Happened To Anna Davlantes, Innervisions Releases, Portrait Photography Posesmale, 2010 Nrl Grand Final Winner, Cammy Schrute, Things To Do In Belarus Minsk, Areva Np, Kelly Egarian, Public Salaries, Bell Communications, Places To Eat In Bruges, Chicago Sun-times Newsstand Price, Road Construction Project, Centration Engineering, Php Echo Html Tags Not Working, The Century America's Time Episode 3, The Century Unpinned 1964 1970, Van Dyke Beard Face Shape, George Brett Plane, Jquery Autocomplete Ajax Json Example, When I Get My Hands On You Piano Sheet Music, Staycity Aparthotels London Heathrow Reviews, Blackbear Lyrics Andrew Belle, Halloween Cake-off Episode 4, Dan Ponce Brother, Blackberry Key2 Le 2019, Mook Zimmerman Wwe, Musicnotes App, Dc Vs Srh 2019 Scorecard, British Male Models, Belinda Clark 229, Highest Mountain In Belarus, Moldova Work Permit,