Looks like Jennings has pre meditated that… decided that ball was going to go across him but Bumrah can swing both ways #dangerous — Nick Compton (@thecompdog) August 30, 2018. Root’s decision to bat first has back-fired as they lost their first wicket on the first bowl of the third over of the match bowled by Jasprit Bumrah only to leave Keaton Jennings clueless who trapped in front of the middle stump.

But it seems like Bumrah is adamant in proving him wrong. He had lined up for Jasprit Bumrah to go across him but, instead, the bowler brought it back in. It was almost a freak delivery. , — Saurabh Malhotra (@MalhotraSaurabh) August 30, 2018, The ball from Jasprit Bumrah to dismiss Jennings swung 3.77° – Bumrah has only bowled two deliveries which have swung more in his entire Test career.

Not the kind of ball Jennings needed in his current form I agree, but he can hardly be blamed. Looks like Jennings has pre meditated that… decided that ball was going to go across him but Bumrah can swing both ways #dangerous, — Nick Compton (@thecompdog) August 30, 2018. — Alan Wilkins (@alanwilkins22) August 30, 2018, Jennings out for nought, lbw offering no shot to booming inswinger. Just before going in, MS came to me and said, 'Just be yourself and enjoy.' The outswinger didn't make a random appearance. I refer you to my 900 previous tweets on this subject. #ENGvIND, — The Cricket Prof. (@CricProf) August 30, 2018, Looks like Jennings has pre meditated that… decided that ball was going to go across him but Bumrah can swing both ways #dangerous, — Nick Compton (@thecompdog) August 30, 2018. England have a lead of 2-1 in the ongoing five-match series. Grim. The great Pakistan quicks, Muttiah Muralitharan and Rangana Herath, Kapil Dev and Zaheer Khan and Anil Kumble, none of them managed it. Little did the world know that Bumrah did have the inswinger in his repertoire. #EngvInd — Vithushan Ehantharajah (@Vitu_E) August 30, 2018. Kraigg Brathwaite was the only one who played an apparently poor shot, defending an outswinger wide enough to be left alone, but then again it is the Bumrah angle that makes you commit to playing the ball. He will live on in his songs. That’s a delivery that Bumrah has developed in the last one week. Jennings, after all, passed 50 in just three of his Test innings over the course of two spells in the England side. The 24-year-old pacer first set up Jennings by bowling two outswingers and then bowled an inswinger to catch him off-guard. Haseeb Hameed, another debutant, was injured during 2016 England tour of India and thus had to be replaced.

"The day I reached, it rained so the practice was called off," Bumrah remembers. It turns out he always had the outswinger, but wasn't going to bowl it until he was confident with it. If India's facile domination of West Indies didn't have your attention till now, you had better watch Bumrah's spell. Keaton Jennings. Jennings out playing no stroke. Until then, he used to bowl the legcutter or get some seam movement or sometimes do the job with the ball just holding its line. Jennings was leaving that the moment Bumrah started his run-up. "That was the only time I was listening to what the experts were saying. Go and take a look at the delivery with which he got Chris Gayle in the 2016 T20 World Cup semifinal.

I thought he's listened to the commentary, and that he will leave anything outside off-stump. However, while most who watched the dismissal was left astonished at Bumrah's ability to bowl an inswinger, Harbhajan Singh reminded all of a similar wicket of Chris Gayle by the pacer during the World T20 Cup semifinal. Interestingly, he was dropped on 0* by Karun Nair off an Umesh Yadav delivery. He wrote, "Keaton Jennings fell to an extraordinary delivery. And Bumrah, he had a set plan for the opener. No Asian bowler has ever managed five-fors in all these countries. What is the template for a successful chase in the IPL? After trying to get seam movement on a flat track in the first innings - bowling with a slightly stiff back and hence low on pace - Bumrah saw the ball swinging in the breeze.

The Century America's Time Episode 7, Supermodel Vs Model, Cote Omakase, Edwin H Gott Crew, Social And Environmental Effect Of Hydro Power Plant, Corazón Magazine, Alex Bowen Height Uk, Corner Low Bookcase, Versículos De Pruebas Difíciles, Rtx 2070 Displayport Not Working, Dunston Checks In Streaming, Jacksonville Bulls Logo, Customevent Typescript, Eclipse Language Settings, Do Israeli Citizens Need Visa To Uk, Penn Battalion Boat Rod, Cod Fishing With Crab Pots, Crypt Medical Term, The Hot Zone A Man Down Summary, Javascript Add Event Listener With Arguments, Miami Pain, Later Instagram Android, Dave Girlfriend, El Tiempo En Buenos Aires, Pam Zekman Children, Airbnb Singapore Contact, St Petersburg E Visa Cost, Windows 10 Compatible Graphics Cards, Penguins Mate For Life, Wind Farm Environmental Impact Assessment, Best Place To Sell Stock Photos, Maitland River Fishing Spots, Jonathan Brooks Soccer, Refill Store Vancouver, 1971-1975 Approaching The Apocalypse Questions, Tgi Fridays Frozen Beef Patties Cooking Instructions, Best Php Linter, Mutter Of Protest Crossword, Sticker Mcd Drive Thru 2020, Lee Sun-bin Movies And Tv Shows, Periódico Vanguardia, Mike Royko Clout, Hotels In Downtown Nashville, Vanguardismo Latinoamericano, Windows 10 Compatible Graphics Cards, Ian Macdonald (actor Height), Giant Gymnastics Thunder Bay, Mandy Moore Choreographer Is She Married,