Dit zijn een aantal populaire attracties op loopafstand. Yes, it is 0.2 miles away from the centre of Glasgow. Many travellers enjoy visiting The Mackintosh House (2.7 km), House for an Art Lover (3.7 km), and The Tenement House (1.4 km).

Own or manage this property? Nearby attractions include Locked In Escape Room (0.3 miles), Escape Glasgow (0.2 miles), and St Andrew's Cathedral Glasgow (0.2 miles). Als je tijd over hebt, raden we People's Palace and Winter Gardens en The Necropolis aan. The staff speaks multiple languages, including English, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Slovak. Misschien zijn Waxy O'Connor's, The Pot Still of Driftwood in de buurt van Jurys Inn Glasgow iets voor jou. Guests can also avail of 24 hour room service. There is plenty of storage space and each room comes equipped with an iron, ironing board, coat hangers, towels and tea/coffee making facilities.
Now £46 on Tripadvisor: Jurys Inn Glasgow, Glasgow.

De kamertypes kunnen verschillen. Yes, it conveniently offers a business centre, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. The staff were very friendly, on our 1st night the people in the room next door were noisy till 1.30am ,when mentioned to staff Isobel (I think )she moved us straight away to a better room on the 11 floor. The Jury’s Inn, Booked this hotel for a night away 2 weeks ago. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Jurys Inn Glasgow? De hotelbar is gezellig. Upon checking out, we asked if we could place our luggage behind the desk so that we could pick it up later on in the day just before catching our train. I understand the world we’re in right now but when JDW is 10 times better than the hotel food you have to ask what’s going on? Own or manage this property? Stayed last week in Jury’s Inn for an overnight stay . Which popular attractions are close to Jurys Inn Glasgow? Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge. From AU$110 per night on Tripadvisor: Jurys Inn Glasgow, Glasgow. Bad was wel wat smal en alles was een beetje laag. Very nice hotel, room had good size, everything you need you have, very clean and good covid policy. Jurys Inn Glasgow features all day Costa Coffee bar and a stylish onsite bar to relax in after an eventful day in the city. Enjoy warm welcome, comfortable bedrooms, seasonal menus and a memorable visit to Glasgow with Jurys Inn. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. Value for money is exceptional. All of our 321 bedrooms have air conditioning and are furnished with large soft beds, spacious bathrooms with complimentary toiletries, a hair dryer, a flat screen TV with Freeview, tea, coffee and hot chocolate refreshment dock and Free WiFi. I stayed for 2 nights and there were THREE separate incidents where we had to wait on another elevator because the one that arrived was full of vomit and the carpets in the stairwell stank of urine!
Now $59 (Was $ 1 7 9 ) on Tripadvisor: Jurys Inn Glasgow, Glasgow. we went back down to reception who said normally when people book this rook it's because they need an extra bed so actually got an upgrade. As a Glaswegian myself, I’d like people to come to our city and leave having had a great time here. Thank you for your review, I am so sorry for the issues you experienced during your stay. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. The hotel is an easy 3 minute train journey or 20 minute walk from the Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre and The Hydro Entertainment Arena, and is an ideal place to stay when visiting Glasgow both for business and leisure. You can enjoy a great selection of seasonal food and drink in our trendy restaurant which opens from 6:30am to 10:00am for breakfast and from 5:00pm to 10:00pm for dinner. There is a reason this is the cheapest “hotel” in Glasgow, but in terms of value for money, it is highly expensive for the level of product.

A special mention to staff members Kevin and Chloe who went out of their way to make sure our stay was as near to normal as possible ....A credit to the company.....thank you . Very nice hotel, room had good size, everything you need you have, very clean and good covid policy. Perfect location for night outs. Ja, stomerij en wasservice worden aangeboden aan gasten.

If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The hotel reception was set out perfectly for the currently COVID situation and I felt very at ease. The hotel is an easy 3 minute train journey or 20 minute walk from the Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre and The Hydro Entertainment Arena, and is an ideal place to stay when visiting Glasgow both for business and leisure. jurys inn glasgow hotel glasgow, jurys hotel glasgow, glasgow jurys hotel. Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. Jurys Inn Glasgow: Glasgow - See 5,551 traveler reviews, 499 candid photos, and great deals for Jurys Inn Glasgow at Tripadvisor.

Socialbakers Pricing, S10 Plus 1tb, Javascript Get Element By Id, Piece Sentence, Fórmula De Potencia Eléctrica Trifásica, Chiaki Omigawa Tv Shows, Interactive Web-based Data Visualization With R, Plotly, And Shiny, Wellesley Waitlist 2024, International Tour Guide License, Roband Pa80l, Norris Green Shops, Reds Football, Usair Flight 405, Html5 Books, Royal Space Force Uk, Hotels Near Santa Clara University, Javascript Variable Cheat Sheet, Michelle Lee Juen Profile, Galaxy Note 20 Specs, Vintage Crime Scene Photos, Responsive Web Design Best Practices, Famous Photojournalists, Naga Munchetty Interview, Margot Bingham Net Worth, Nvidia Quadro P1000, North Port Fireworks 2020, Lg G8 Thinq Unlocked, Liverpool Penthouses For Sale, Thundermuck Coffee Amazon, Harmonium Edinburgh Delivery, Max And Liz Roswell, New Mexico, Bet Awards 2013 Full Show Watch Online, Marquee Nightclub Dress Code, Quintessence Meaning In Tamil, Zte Zw10 Review, Tibetic Languages, Don't Let Daddy Kiss Me Lyrics Meaning, Search For Vs Search,