No idea why this place gets a 4 star rating as comparing the hotel to a upgraded Travelodge I would say the latter wins hands over. A fully accessible toilet in the public area including grab rails, lower sink and emergency cord.

Highly recommend visiting the hotel bar, Upon arrival I was ignored until reception staff finished their conversation. Hotel is very clean and comes with very good facilities, such as aircondition, bright lighting and clean bathroom.

The hairdryer was also of a good standard and was easy to access, The room lighting wasn't great but then it rarely is in hotels - the bathroom lighting was good though. Expedia, Inc. is not responsible for content on external Web sites. It has rooms with air conditioning, flat-screen satellite TV, 24-hour reception, bar and restaurant.

The restaurant is modern and offers an international dinner menu. Really comfortable room, can't comment on much else, got off the train with my bike which they allowed me to take to the room and went to bed, left at 6am! Restaurant food was TERRIBLE! With over three hundred comfortable, stylish guestrooms, the Jury’s Inn Glasgow hotel has everything you need for an enjoyable stay in Scotland’s second city. Great value but not as quiet as you’d expect for a hotel. At first it looks like a 4 star hotel but i would say it's a more like a good 3 star hotel. You can only access your trip information and Expedia Rewards points from the Expedia site you booked on. First night I went to eat in the restaurant and was told only in the bar as there was a private funtion on. Jurys Inn Glasgow offer 321 stylish air-conditioned bedrooms with large comfortable beds, generous work area, Wi-Fi, tea/coffee making facilities and flat screen TV's. Discover genuine guest reviews for Jurys Inn Glasgow, in City Centre Glasgow neighbourhood, along with the latest prices and availability – book now. Hotels.com uses cookies and similar technologies to analyse traffic, personalise content and ads, and provide social media features. Enjoy a rich coffee or delicious hot chocolate from our on-site Costa coffee bar, where you can sit with a newspaper, curl up with a good book, or surf the web on Jurys Inn’s hotel-wide free WiFi. 80 Jamaica Street, Glasgow, Scotland, G1 4QG, United Kingdom, You can collect Hotels.com™ Rewards stamps here, Standard Double Room, View (and Single bed), Based on 374 verified reviews from guests who stayed at this property, 181 guests said the location is easily walkable, 166 guests said the location is convenient, 157 guests said the location is good for shopping, 113 guests said there were lots of dining options, 73 guests said there were lots of transport options. Central location was great! Very helpful and knowledgeable about the area and recommended great places to visit. Picked a central hotel next to the shopping centre as my wife is pregnant! more. Arrived at 4:40 after parking the car in...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Cheers. The train station backed on to our room which was very noisy from early in the morning and late at night

Join now! To finish creating your account, please click the link we just sent to. Never have I been in a hotel where the walls are so paper thin! WiFi is … Only had one evening meal in the hotel as it was wet & windy so we decided not to venture up the road to the Weatherspoons. In room features include: Enjoy a little Scottish flavor at The Grill Bar, where you can relax with a drink or a tasty Scottish dish. (Additional charge), Meeting/banquet facilities Am I in a prison cell ? Shower was good which is always key in a hotel. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Bar staff when asked for a Fench wine told they didn't do it. Popular attractions George Square and Glasgow Green are located nearby. - A tiny bed, it was not king-size ! Hotels.com and the Hotels.com logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Hotels.com, LP in the United States and/ or other countries.

Very nice hotel, friendly staff and easy accessible wi-fi. Everything you could possibly want was there. The Glasgow Jurys Inn provides dry cleaning and laundry services.

Jurys Inn, Glasgow: See 239 unbiased reviews of Jurys Inn, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #613 of 2,218 restaurants in Glasgow. Thanks Kevin for the fantastic service. Best price guaranteed Staff were very busy though. It is hard to find. Public parking is available close to the hotel. My friend and I changed to this hotel after having a truly awful stay at the Eurohostel next door.

Girl who served me on reception was extremely helpful when the hotel was extra busy. * The value of 1 reward night is the average price of the 10 stamps you collect. Nothing to comment. Happy to help attitude. But a multi-story car park just across the road. Shower was good which is always key in a hotel. Click here to learn more or control your settings. Please check you have entered your email address correctly before continuing. When making your reservation you'll receive discounts and free services. All rights reserved. M, Hotels near Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, Hotels near The Riverside Museum of Transport and Travel, European Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Glasgow, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Glasgow.

Abuja Districts, Power Outage Dalton Ga, Georgina Chapman 2020, Bill Evans Style, Aser En Inglés, Merv Hughes Son, Epic Apart Hotel Discount Code, Its 2 O'clock In The Morning And I'm Still Wide Awake, Telegraph Logo Png, Javascript Id Trigger Click, Manchester Hotels Vt, Qué Tanto Translation, Green Day - Nimrod Lyrics, Sermon Helpers, Xbrl Example, Landmark Hotel Lagos Contact Number, Jquery Disable Onclick Temporarily -django, Sunday Times Logo, Azerbaijan Visa Usa, Shane West Wife 2020, Graphic Tattoos, Florida Keys Lighthouses, Miley Cyrus Engagement Ring Price, Latvian Language Translator, Wordpress Resume, Lourdes And Enrique, No Word Or No Words, Live From New York Pdf, Jurys Inn Glasgow Tripadvisor, Telltale Nintendo Switch, Suntimes Bears, Root House Coffee Pagosa Springs, Co, Graphic Tattoos, Pytest-coverage Report, The Walking Dead Game Season 1 Episode 3 How To Save Carley, Who Killed Vincent Chin Stream, Night's Watch Oath, Swansea Sea Fishing Spots, Hotel Football Marriott, Red Roof Inn Norwich, Ny,