Example

On a lot of sites lately, I've seen buttons being replaced with loading/thinking images after they are pressed, to prevent double clicks and make sure the user knows something is going on before the page flickers off. Word for when I present a graph to support my point but it refutes it? 4.

MVC), the user will be able to click back.

Discouraged by advisor to take courses, is there a way to navigate through this situation? How does the highlight.js change affect Stack Overflow specifically? Trying to undestand why using \zs in regex is not working as I expect. Earth was suddenly teleported away from the sun. Why is changing the size of the Supreme Court considered dangerous today, when it has been done in the past? My code below is from the documents on getboostrap.com. Animated loading circle when submit button clicked. Although simply replacing the submit with an image might work, removing the button might prevent the submit input's value from being sent (like when it's disabled). How is it possible that we haven't discovered anything in the Oort cloud yet? /* Style buttons */ 3. How does "Somewhere you are" authentication add further security? background-color: #4CAF50; /* Green background */ To subscribe to this RSS feed, copy and paste this URL into your RSS reader. How can I measure correctly with a ruler? When are men supposed to start wearing a tallit?

You need to detect the click from js side, your HTML remaining same. Change submit button to a loading image with jquery, Nvidia has acquired Arm.
Is it too late for me to become good at piano? Which one is called, depends on the parameters. site design / logo © 2020 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa. I guess this clears out your browser's cached version of the page so it will know to go back to the original version where the spinner was hidden. Dropdowns works fine so I guess the problem is somewhere else? The form has already been submitted by the time the button is replaced with an image.

Is it at all possible (or safe) to pursue a pilot's license with a history of mental illness? site design / logo © 2020 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa. And the page will postback. My code below is from the documents on getboostrap.com. For more Advanced Usages, please check the demo page or visit the official website. Are we made holy or consecrated by the sacrifice of Jesus? Event can be binded on form as a standard practice. What does this mean for the future of AI, edge…, What I learned from hiring hundreds of engineers can help you land your next…, Hot Meta Posts: Allow for removal by moderators, and thoughts about future…, Goodbye, Prettify.

Stack Overflow for Teams is a private, secure spot for you and Which character to escape for this to work in ~/.bashrc. How can I safely install applications which aren't distributed via the Mac App Store? How could the US Congress reduce the size of the US Supreme Court? Note: this method is deprecated since v3.5.5 and removed in v4.
Step 2) Add CSS: