JQueryRotate Overview. Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow! I'd like to use this function to rotate then stop at a particular point or degree. The jQuery rotateplug-in can be used for creating animations in different elements of the web page including images, icons or other elements quite easily. I'll have to work on the doc a bit.

It involves jquery and css.

How does the highlight.js change affect Stack Overflow specifically? The only required parameter is a plain object of CSS properties. The animate() method performs a custom animation of a set of CSS properties.

What happens if a domestic flight lands in a foreign country due to an emergency? Simply rotate given image by a given angle, no animation is applied.

Next I add a CSS class called ‘rotate’ whose work is only to rotate … When using set timeout you need to make sure you have a condition that will not call settimeout or else it will run forever.

We also need to add a duration for the animation, 5000 for 5 seconds. jQuery animate() Method jQuery Effect Methods. Stack Overflow for Teams is a private, secure spot for you and @Andrea, sorry, I forgot to mention the "duration" required for animation. Language. To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers. Thanks. The .animate() method allows us to create animation effects on any numeric CSS property.

The CSS property value …

In this example I will fly a Boomerang in the sky. By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy.

Normalized CSS This fiddle has previously unsaved changes. How can some USB 2.0 audio interfaces support phantom power through USB alone?

Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers. Why is macOS often referred to as 'Darwin'?

jQuery Animate Example – Flying Boomerang. Is every finite group the outer automorphism group of a finite group? This jQuery plugin is supposed to animate the rotation: http://plugins.jquery.com/project/QTransform. And updating your original function to remove some redundancy and support more browsers... EDIT: The standard jQuery CSS animation code above is not working because apparently, jQuery .animate() does not yet support the CSS3 transforms. Do any other countries take as long as the US to transfer government power following an election? jQuery Lint jQuery UI 1.8.9 Framework