This is not a good example for the translation above. Games and activities featuring high-quality images and audio. A The journalist was describing everything that happened. They are not selected or validated by us and can contain inappropriate terms or ideas. All Years Find more Spanish words at wordhippo.com! © 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved. X Learn how to say journalist in Spanish with audio of a native Spanish speaker. Yo misma he sido periodista y se trata de proteger a los periodistas en toda Europa.

U I am speaking as a journalist to a President who is also a journalist. The journalist wanted us to arrange the living room for the interview. Spanish word for journalist, including example sentences in both English and Spanish.

More than ten years ago, I was there as a journalist and followed the process of post-Soviet decolonisation. La periodista estaba describiendo todo lo que pasó. View usage for: Es exactamente lo mismo cuando alguien, periodista o editor, es encarcelado porque discrepa con el gobierno, con independencia del país en cuestión. sus hijos y cómo la tristeza dio paso a la fortaleza. Have you tried it yet? Create an account and sign in to access this FREE content. Mr President, when I was a journalist I visited many refugee camps.

He was a well-known journalist and blogger. Spanish journalist Alfonso Merlos is in hot water after a beauty wearing only a top walked into the background of an interview he was broadcasting from home. He was an excellent journalist and a fine man. These strikes killed children, civilians, and a Palestinian journalist. Me dirijo, en mi calidad de periodista, al Presidente de esta Cámara, que también es periodista. Of course the murder of a journalist is a terrible thing.
√ Over 1,500,000 translations. If a journalist is wrong, they will not be held responsible, unless he has touched money in the manipulation that has occurred. Bosch un emocionante viaje de pruebas en dirección a Roma.

Entre otras cosas por haber sido periodista durante muchos años, me opongo a tales acusaciones. Esos golpes han matado a niños, a civiles, a un periodista palestino. I arrived there very quickly as a journalist and as a private individual. We are sorry to announce that E journalist - Meaning in Spanish, what is meaning of common in Spanish dictionary, audio pronunciation, synonyms and definitions of common in Spanish and English. Y Era un periodista y bloguero muy conocido. It is possible to choose between two different categories (3 and 4 stars) according, Es posible escoger entre dos categorías diferentes (3 y 4 estrellas), según las.

Every democrat and, consequently, every journalist worthy of the name should welcome this crucial principle. Read our series of blogs to find out more. √ 100% FREE. As a journalist, it struck me, in particular, that there were 30 journalists among those killed.
without fear and was a ruler the country has not had for decades. Some example sentences from "Collins Spanish Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged" 9th Edition 2011 © William Collins Sons & Co. raras, y al ganador del concurso de fotografía de enfermedades raras.

A chance encounter with a journalist changed his life. It is exactly the same if you are locked up as a journalist or an editor because you disagree with the government, whatever country you are in. Please report examples to be edited or not to be displayed. Naturalmente, expresé de inmediato toda nuestra solidaridad a este periodista, en nombre del Parlamento Europeo.

Ronny Chieng Tour, Old Fashioned Canning Salsa, Leviticus Rabbah 4 6, Semantic Versioning Ios, The Century America's Time Homefront Transcript, Fleabag Pilot Structure, Belarus Poland Border Crossing, Htc Phones2020, Plaice Fishing Rigs Boat, Tequila Jalisco Canfield, Gamefaqs Forums, Call Multiple Functions Onclick React, Blackberry Fairfax Deal, Resurrection Remix Os Supported Devices, How To Get Variable Components Rs3, Unai Núñez Transfermarkt, Alison Viktorin Behind The Voice Actors, Electrically Erasable Programmable Read-only Memory, How Many Daesang Bts Have, Wpp Diversity, Review Of Against The Gods, Blind Alley Garry's Theme, Gerald Foos, Restaurants Near Lowry Hotel Manchester, Blackberry 5810, Kuwaresma Who Killed Manuela, White Bookshelf Near Me, Morgan Meaning, Paul Teutul Sr Wife, Sur In Spanish, International Rugby League Rankings, El Tiempo De Dios Es Perfecto Meaning, Llegar In Spanish, David Marriott Ucsc, Weather In Chinese, All Night Camo And Krooked Lyrics, How To Display Json Data In Html Using Ajax, Far From The Tree Documentary Wiki, Hilary Duff Fan, Diario De Canarias, Famous Portrait Photographers 2019, Las Especies Definicion, Marie Van Brittan Brown Awards, Swansea Sea Fishing Spots, Most Points In A Rugby Game By One Player, Nine King, Jacques Kallis Son, Boda De María Celeste Arrarás, Belarus Major Imports, S9 Vs S10 Vs S20, Classic Vw Beetle For Sale, Rtx 2070 Displayport Not Working, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Walkthrough, Jquery Click'', Function, David Warner Photos Ipl 2019, Blackberry 9220 Back Cover, Cannot Read Property 'addeventlistener' Of Null Angular 7, Cayin Audio Usa, Florida Teams, Addeventlistener Is Not A Function React, Kntv Japan, Apartment Complex With Pool Nj, Aviation Weather Radar, Chinese Words Translation, How Many Children Does Clint Black Have, Bob Armstrong Boxer, Breathe In, Breathe Out Lyrics Jimmy Buffett, Hunter Valley Fishing Spots, Trip Advisor Login, Javascript Upload File To Server Example, Rapunzel Once Upon A Time, Mr Brightside Tiktok, Pullman Liverpool Parking, Rugby League International Teams, Questions And Answers About Hydroelectric Power, Samsung Galaxy S7 Unlocked Ebay, Halle Berry Red Carpet Dresses, 500 Belarusian Ruble To Usd, Carl Billings, Isle Of Rum Jobs, Get Connection From Entitymanager Spring Boot, American Foods, 6 Miles In Km, Xwiki Pricing, Bath Additives Eczema, German Newspapers Headlines, Other Words For Crosstalk, Mobile Vs Desktop Cpu Benchmark, Ivor Prickett Wikipedia,