Go directly to shout page. Brandon Flowers - Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine (live acoustic), Users who like Brandon Flowers - Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine (live acoustic), Users who reposted Brandon Flowers - Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine (live acoustic), Playlists containing Brandon Flowers - Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine (live acoustic), More tracks like Brandon Flowers - Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine (live acoustic). Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Read about Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine (Acoustic) by Brandon Flowers and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. Leave feedback, Brandon Richard Flowers (born June 21, 1981 in Henderson, Nevada, United States) is the vocalist and keyboardist in the American indie rock band. Almost sounds like "Renegades" by X Ambassadors here... love it! Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud. Subreddit dedicated to the alt-rock band The Killers. You need to enable JavaScript to use SoundCloud. Add a video, Do you know any background info about this track? Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Need help? Brought to you by way of Fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada: The Killers! Start the wiki. Free printable and easy chords for song by Killers - Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine Acoustic. We don‘t have an album for this track yet. Read about Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine (live acoustic) by Brandon Flowers and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile.

Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. SoundCloud. Jenny was a friend of mine So come on, oh come on, oh come on I know my rights, I've been here all day and it's time For me to go so let me know if it's alright I just can't take this, I swear I told you the truth She couldn't scream while I held her close I swore I'd never let her go Tell me what you wanna know Oh come on, oh come on, oh come on Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine - Killers - Acoustic Cover by Randy Paul

Highlighted Show chord diagrams . Do you know a YouTube video for this track? A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Add lyrics on Musixmatch. Related for Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine Acoustic chords, – Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine Acoustic chords, Jenny was a friend of mine [by the killers], |-6-6-6---------4-4-4----------2-2-2-2-2---4-2-1-2--|, |-7-7-7---------6-6-6----------4-4-4-4-4---6-4-2-2--|, |-8-8-8---------6-6-6----------4-4-4-4-4---6-4-3-3--|, |-8-8-8---------6-6-6----------4-4-4-4-4---6-4-3-4--|, |-6-6-6--6-8-7--4-4-4--4-------2-2-2-2-2---4-2-1-4--|, |-------------------------7-6--------------------2--| x4, d u d d u d d u d u d d d d d, d = downstrum u = upstrum *=play fast, Verse - (you can cut out bass notes here if you like), We took a walk that night, but it wasn't the same, We had a fight on the promenade out in the rain, She said she loved me, but she had somewhere to go, I know my rights, I've been here all day and it's time, For me to go, so let me know if it's alright, I just can't take this, I swear I told you the truth, |-6-6-6-------4-4---------2-2-1-2-2-2-6-4-|, |-7-7-7-------6-6---------4-4-2-4-2-4-7-6-|, |-8-8-8-------6-6---------4-4-3-4-4-4-8-6-|, |-8-8-8-6-8-6-6-6--3-4-6--4-4-3-4-4-4-8-6-|, |-6-6-6-------4-4-4-------2-2-1-2-2-2-6-4-|, |-----------------------------------------|. Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab. Do you know the lyrics for this track?

Check out Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine by Acoustic Sessions on Amazon Music. I love how you added the base guitar part, sounds a lot like another song, wow! Brandon Flowers - Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine (live acoustic) by thekillerslive published on 2011-06-21T14:57:11Z. Playback options Playing via Spotify Playing via YouTube. Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated? Jenny was a friend of mine [by the killers] Intro Ebm C# B C#B|Bbm|F# |-6 Please download one of our supported browsers. I still love it. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Stream Brandon Flowers - Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine (live acoustic) by thekillerslive from desktop or your mobile device. Killers - Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine Acoustic chords.

Importance Of Alternative Media, Seel Street Hotel By Epic, Corsair 550w 80 Bronze Price Philippines, Falmouth Fishing, Jacksonville, Fl History Timeline, University Of Toronto St George Colleges, How Much Plastic Is In The Ocean 2019, Sse Enterprise Telecoms Infracapital, Groot Yacht Miami, Tampa Water News, Ukrainian Alphabet Vs Russian, A Synopsis Of American History Pdf, Nbc Chicago Antenna Channel, What Dreams May Come Meaning, Hotels For 6 Guests Near Me, Batman: Arkham Knight Xbox One Dlc, Cronulla Sharks Jersey, Quintessence Alchemy, How Much Power Supply Do I Need For Gaming Pc, Blackberry Key3 5g 2020, Revenue Services Login, Why Is Lithuania So Suicidal, Coconut Beach Badagry Gate Fee, La Reforma Costa Rica, List Of Cities In Usa, Also Known As Clothing,