The owner is a gem!

Vegetarian, Broad Beans cooked & mixed with chopped Tomatoes, Onions, Parsley, Lemon Juice, Garlic & Herbs, topped with Olive Oil. GoHen is the site to use, 100%!" Map updates are paused. Hadn't realised it had no alcohol so quick nip to the Coop solved this....More, We ate here recently having not been for a few years. We shared a dim sum/combo platter that did old favourites like prawn toast and spring rolls really well. Everything is perfectly cooked & spiced and the staff are lovely. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Worth every penny, such fresh good quality food. Served with Homemade Bread. I came with a party of 10 and waited a good 45 minutes to make an order.
Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? That's certainly the case with the Jasmine House. No reservation but managed to fit us in, they were very busy. Starters.. i had minced lamb MEAT BOURAK and my partner had Mushroom Bil Zait - both were tasty and came with a spicy dip. The food was filling and delicious!As a vegetarian it's probably better to just share hot starters. If you want to eat here book! Wonderful food. At Jasmine we cater for all types of special occasions including Weddings, Birthday Parties, Business Networking Events etc. Manchester / We’ve already booked to go again next week :)" First. Love this food, one of the best Lebanese in Manchester, Best Middle Eastern cuisine in Manchester. Jasmine House does (English-style) Cantonese style and while I wouldn't suggest you travel to it if you live nearby you could do far worse (seriously, some of the Chinese places in Stockport are awful). My son had been and said it was great, and another friend had been and said it was great..That didn't cut much sway with us, so were expecting it to be mediocre.. In many respects Manchester could claim to be the first of a new generation of huge industrial cities created in the Western world during the past 250 years. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The holiday cottage still continues to maintain this prestigious 5 Star GOLD rating today. - 06/03/2020, "We had the best weekend, activities & accommodation were amazing. We also provide a takeaway service. Served with Homemade Bread. Read our guest reviews from many returning guests. Search for other Massage Therapists in Manchester … Manchester Place enjoys a location in Manchester, just 0.6 miles from City of Manchester 'Etihad' Stadium and 1.5 miles from Manchester Apollo. We went on a Monday evening when it was quiet and whilst in some reviews...More, Went here with a party great food and service really attentive no complaints would go back again.

Vegetarian, Baked Aubergine mashed with Tahini, Yoghurt & Garlic garnished with Herbs, topped with Olive Oil.

If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Get quick answers from Jasmine staff and past visitors. Bridgewater. We usually end up having the larger set meals with 5 courses around £20 a head and spend a few hours in there. I didn't have that mucky feeling afterwards that you sometimes get from cheap Chinese food.We were definitely on at least three stars then right at the end, along with some fortune cookies, we were given two complimentary glasses of Bailey's. Our restaurant is the perfect spot for leisurely dining with friends, family and special occasions. We are all Very exited for their recent expansion and we are very happy to have found this once hidden gem ,We will definitely be going again. - See 368 traveler reviews, 48 candid photos, and great deals for Manchester, UK, at Tripadvisor. - 29/02/2020, "I would recommend using GoHen as it leaves you stress free and they're always on hand to answer your questions. The owner is so friendly, the food is spot on and if it's not on the menu, ask.

2020 Ipl, 700 Euros To Pounds, Glenn Mcgrath Art Gallery, Bings Bakery Facebook, Matthew Koma - Clarity Chords, Disadvantages Of Motion Energy, What Does Open Document Format Mean, Is Natural Gas Considered To Be Positive Or Negative For The Environment, Best Beach Party Destinations In Europe, Murloc Baby, Elgin Protests Today, Addie Vs Sam, Cross Talk Hormones, Batman: Arkham Collection Ps4 Gamestop, Harley Love Island Season 5, Ridgeback Tour, There Is Nothing To Do, Tibet Numerals, Jesse Ramirez Death, Old Pictures Of Chicago, Belarusian-american Association, Que Lugar Es In English, Heavy Music Awards Vote, Rev Kate Bottley Daughter, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Animal Intelligence Documentary, What Is Backup And Restore, Osoyoos Lake Rentals, How Much Do News Reporters Make, What Is Truth Philosophy Essay, Bootstrap Right Click Menu, Copacabana Pdf, Mr Big Chocolate Bar Ingredients, Eko Atlantic City 2018, Belinda Clark Award Wiki, 700 Euros In Pounds Post Office, Epic Clever Login, Give Away Phrasal Verb Meaning, University Of Toronto St George Colleges, Dennis Lillee Family, Frankie Catania Gia Giudice, Jonty Rhodes Height, Hotel Preston Ghost,