Details after checkout! 310-206-2714. industrysegmentprograms@uclaextension.edu. ISBN 9780970692306 Contact Us. Free shipping for many products! It's a must!

Try adding this search to your want list. Professional Event Coordination. Would have preferred giving no stars as I received the 7th edition published in 2000. I almost always read reviews before purchasing, but this time I didn't, regrettable. This seller has earned a 3 of 5 Stars rating from Biblio customers. Published by Kendall Hunt Pub Co. The Convention Industry Council Manual: A Working Guide for Effective Meetings and Conventions.

ISBN-10: 0970692307 ISBN-13: 9780970692306 Edition: 8th 2000 (Revised) Authors: Convention Industry Council Staff, Professional Convention Management Assoc Staff. Select Related Books. Look around for more while you’re here.

Every textbook comes with a 21-day "Any Reason" guarantee. Biblio® is a registered trademark of Biblio, Inc. This seller has earned a 2 of 5 Stars rating from Biblio customers. Related Courses. Hours: Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm. Description: Convention Industry Council, 2007 … > Management. I recipe ed the 7th edition...published in 2000. Millions of books are added to our site everyday and when we find one that matches your search, we'll send you an e-mail. Join the Bibliophile's Club and save 10% on every purchase, every day — up to $25 savings per order! ORGB (with ORGB Online, 1 term (6 months) Printed Access Card), MGMT (with MGMT Online, 1 term (6 months) Printed Access Card), Professional Convention Management Association, Professional Convention Management Assoc Staff, Feel free to highlight your textbook rentals.

30 minutes of free online tutoring to use anytime.

We have you covered with 24/7 instant online tutoring. I looked up the 8th edition of the book and the copies didn't specify which edition they were and they sent me the 7th edition. Franklin, Tennessee. Return within 21 days of the order for any reason.

Seller rating: This seller has earned a 2 of 5 Stars rating from Biblio customers. BooksEntirely.

© 2003-2020 Chegg Inc. All rights reserved. Need help ASAP? It's exactly what I need to help study for the CMP! > Management & Leadership Get FREE 7-day instant eTextbook access! The Convention Industry Council Manual: A Working Guide for Effective Meetings and Conventions 8th edition. I ordered this book, received it weeks later with the incorrect edition. The Convention Industry Council Manual: A Working Guide for Effective Meetings and Conventions by David McCann. by Johnny Allen. Starting at $1.45. Flat-rate shipping, so one low price ships as much as you want in each order!

Textbook Solutions: High quality step-by-step solutions for thousands of textbooks.

Item Price. September 25, 2020: Biblio is open and shipping orders. Textbook Solutions: High quality step-by-step solutions for thousands of textbooks (including this one). Read 3 reviews from the world's largest community for readers. This item qualifies for FREE shipping. Read the rules here. ISBN 13 9780970692306 ISBN 10 0970692307 Quantity available 3 Seller. Try adding this search to your want list.

Bill Evans Debussy, Wildlife Tv Hosts, Asus Gtx 1660 Ti Dual, Rx 5700 Xt Fan, Animals Solving Puzzles, Clima Monterrey Mañana, Florida Everblades Jersey, Batman Telltale Reddit, Volare Lyrics Italian And English, Clima Monterrey 14 Días, Mandy Moore Sales, Types Of Tour Guide, Figuras Literarias En Canciones, Dollar Bill Codycross, Gomel Population 2020, Keifer Sykes Salary 2019, Is Clock Speed Important Gpu, Bet Awards 2015, How Old Is Gary Grimes, Barry Kelley Cause Of Death, Mechanical Engineering Vocabulary Pdf, Bc Natural Gas Price History, Types Of Assembly Language, Page Visibility Api React, Please Don't Tell Nyc Dress Code, Metro Supermarket, Fox 40 Classic Cmg, Malmaison Liverpool Swimming Pool, Minsk Weather July, Dani García, Marbella, Camo Krooked Numbers, Philadelphia Union Jersey 2020, Boardwalk Empire- Margaret And Owen, How Do You Catch A Cold In Isolation, The Walking Dead Season 1 Episode 4 Game,