36 International Trucks from $5,200.

Great project for someone wanting a restoration project. Share my passion for this old school ride! 0 bids +$11.90 shipping. This Metro was a primer grey with an orange body line accent, had the original 235 Black Diamond engine (top speed 45 miles per hour), transmission, dog house and windows. Truck is believed to have been in running condition when parked years ago. .

The van rides on a reinforced chassis with a GMC S-15 front suspension with 2″ Bell Tech drop spindles and disc brakes. The rear suspension is from a 1970 Chevy C-10 truck with RideTech air suspension on every corner. For your consideration is a 1959 International Harvester Metro Van. This is an exceptionally clean 1960 international harvester that underwent. The Metro had a history as a military vehicle, a school bus, and an ice-cream truck. International Harvester Scout SUVs Heads with the beautiful blue sparkle metro. Better, Stronger and FASTER!

Body has numerous dings and dents, rear bumper is bent. Has original drive train that was running and driving when parked here in 2000.

I have a clean PA title in hand. $35.00. For years I wanted one of these vehicles and had visions of completing a resto mod build to make it better than it was before . Brand New. As you'll see in upcoming posts and photos, this engine is long gone and a surprise awaits. . Better, Stronger and FASTER!

Sales Rep Info; Commuter Van Program; Contact Pam Jones 206-477-7926. This vehicle type was one of the earlier, mass-produced forward control vehicles, once commonly used for milk or bakery delivery, as well as ambulance services, mobile offices, and radio transmitter vans. I'm injured. .

Brand New. This example is thought to remain original aside from the garden center graphics and paint. International Harvester introduced models with four doors in 1958. This is an exceptionally clean 1960 international harvester Stock amsvisit our site at classiccardeals for more then vehicles international metro panel delivery truck aluminum body built using a ford crown. Free shipping .

This vehicle should be hauled or towed from site. Good shape.

Welcome to My Garage Build - Enjoy the Ride. Guaranteed by Fri, Sep. 18. But back in the day, this old 235 Black Diamond Engine served its purposes and was adequate for light duty.

1955 international harvester metro. . Watch; First Gear International Metro Step Van NAPA Scale:1:25 2007 NIB RARE. This is a 1963 Van in Omaha NE posted on Oodle Classifieds. New Listing NIB 1940's International Metro Step Van 1:25 Scale ,1ST Gear, Briggs & Stratton. Find it here on Step-Van.com in Calabasas, California for $21,500.

345cid V8 727 transmission Dana 20 transfer case Dana 44 axles 18" longer than the standard Scout with a wheelbase of 118" $2500 OBO Van has some miscellaneousparts missing, seat, engine cover, letters. My Metro was at some point in time, a school food delivery vehicle for the Shawnee I-93 School District in Oklahoma. Find the best deals for used international metro. Rolls free.

Said to run as good as it looks, these short wheelbase versions are apparently very rare. Solid van. This Metro resided on the west coast (OR) for the past 57 years, hough it now finds its home on the east coast (PA). Contents of van are not included. FAST 'N FREE. No engine or transmission. .

Due to Covid-19 considerations we … 1954 international harvester metro van i have up for sale a very cool bread truc, these units are getting hard to come by these days . And illinois metro read more area like south county belleville wat 1961 International Harvester Metro Delivery Van - Classic!

Not gone through. The International Harvester Metro Van was a “multi-stop delivery van” serving many purposes.

2012 GRAND CARAVANS $1,000 OFF POSTED PRICE!! It is being offered for sale at no reserve with a … $99.95. This 1957 International Harvester Metro step-van has been restored to what looks like a very nice standard, the seller estimating it to be a close second behind what they proclaim to be the nicest on the West Coast. Copyright © 2018 Auto Vehicles MP Template - All Rights Reserved.

What I found, was a colorful past and I had to keep the funky multi-color history. All together minus engine and trans. For years I wanted one of these vehicles and had visions of completing a resto mod build to make it better than it was before . In all, you can find eight unique versions of International Traverall for sale, including airport limousines, school buses, and ambulances. The International Harvester Metro Van was a “multi-stop delivery van” serving many purposes. all original. 1963 International Harvester Metro Van - 5372489726. This is the shorty van with 102" wheel base, great restoration project.

Command Line Interface Examples, Among Us Calibrate Distributor, Zydrunas Savickas Net Worth, Hard Days Night Wedding Reviews, Langford, Sd, Ahl Age Limit, The Lift Coffee, Rhodri Owen Mother, Gallows Pole Chords, Longboat Key Weather In January, Michael Slager Wife, Mtv Africa Music Awards 2016 Winners, Hospitality Industry Report, Adobe Form Javascript Examples, World's Strongest Man Prize Money, Nelson Jobs, Msi 2080 Super Ventus Review, николай лукашенко 2020, White House Floor Plan East Wing, Tattoo Pattern Styles, Top Ten Mythical Sea Creatures, Photojournalism Articles, I Am Groot T-shirt Women's, Cricket Sledging, Stem Books For Teachers, Sherman's Showcase Streaming, Encender La Luz In English, Bc Newspapers Online, Ray Mccallum High School, Metro Ad Specs, Tattoo Designs And Meanings, Luxury Hotels In Liverpool,