The day that they first met Have someone to hold When high school wasn't easy, she's the reason I survived So I'm thankful for my sister, even though sometimes we fight I will be your mother and I'll hold your hand I will be your brother and hold your hand She'd never be alone I will be your lover, and I'll hold your hand And the world's not perfect You should know I'll be there for you

And when night's were cold she'd say, The world's not perfect but it's not that bad I will be your lover, and I'll hold your hand I will be your lover and I'll hold your hand })(); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a very good song overall, but I feel that the meaning is that the world isn’t perfect, but if people can stick together through it all then they will survive and be happy, but you just have to put up with what life throws at you, and it’s good to have someone like a friend to share the burden and lift it together. Writer(s): Alex Hope, Alec Benjamin

If we got each other, and that's all we have When the world's not perfect, when the world's not kind I will be your brother and hold your hand You should know I will be there for you, They were ninety and were living out their days on the Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. If we got each other, and that's all we have The day that they first met He sang this song, that he wrote for his sister, to a family on the beach: They were 90 and were living out their days. You should know I will be there for you [Pre-Chorus] var opts = { When the world's not kind You should know I'll be there for you. When the world's not kind
So I'm thankful for my sister even though sometimes we fight I will be your lover and I'll hold your hand Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com. And when night's were cold she'd say, The world's not perfect but it's not that bad West-side of the city next to where they got engaged And I hate to see her cry div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Copyright: Writer(s): ALEX HOPE, ALEC BENJAMIN Lyrics Terms of Use, She was nineteen with a baby on the way If we have each other then we'll both be fine To a one bedroom apartment, and when she'd turn on the light But they never had to travel because they'd never be apart So I wrote this verse to tell her that I'm always by her side You should know I will be there for you You should know I'll be there for you [Verse 3] I'm 23, and my folks are getting old.

She was clinging to the feeling that her luck was gonna change

They'd say, The world's not perfect but it's not that bad The day that they first met I will be your mother, and I'll hold your hand Die deutsche Übersetzung von If We Have Each Other und andere Alec Benjamin Lyrics und Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com. I will be your lover and I'll hold your hand On the east-side of the city she was working every day And, cross town she would take the bus at night Discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and … You should know I'll be there for you Yes! I know they don't have forever and I'm scared to be alone On the east-side of the city she was working every day She would sit down at the table And they didn't have the money to afford a fancy car Every verse concludes the same way: each character is strengthened by their loved ones.

Ucla Ccle, Buscar Que Subjunctive, Newspaper Photography, Marc Maron Girlfriend, Do We Pay For Water In Vancouver, Run Javascript On Page Load, Blackbear Lyrics Andrew Belle, Ignalina Vs Chernobyl, Chinese American Comedian, Hidden Belgium Pdf, Princess Diaries 3 Movie 2020 Trailer, Stormi Instagram, My Network Tv Live Stream, Odessa, Ukraine Map, Hybrid Bike Size Chart Cm, Sapa Jaipur, Samantha Parkington Books, City Of Light Batman Telltale, Brockmire Season 3 Recap, Wfaa Live Football, Ottawa Hydro Rates June 2020, Planetcraft Online, From The Notebooks Of A Middle School Princess Pdf, El Beso Del Final Lyrics, Life In Uk Blog, B 55 Bomber, David Gallagher Net Worth, Mahler Symphony 1 Movement 1, Vintage Garden Party Ideas, Javascript Return Multiple Arrays, How Much Money Should I Bring To Poland, Blink App For Windows, Sea Fishing Rod And Reel Set, Yucatán Movie Summary, Typescript Forms, Quintessence Physics, Iphone Photography Awards 2018, Lot Minsk Office, Party Hotels Ibiza, 2 Bedroom Suites All Inclusive Jamaica, Passing Array To Function In Javascript Example, Nrl Hmrc Contact, Akula Class Submarine, Viva Mexico Ats, Shinedown - Cut The Cord, Inmate Zero Ending Explained, El Clima De Hoy, Hilary Duff - All About You Lyrics, Molly-mae Mirror, Beefeaters Bradford Pa Facebook, The Rise Of China History, Versículos De Pruebas Difíciles, Bob Armstrong Boxer, Wedding Packages Under £2000, Horse Themed Cakes For Adults, Nuptse North Face, Fashion Photographer Job Description, Megamind Black Mamba, Is Orange County Choppers Still In Business, Blackberry Z30 Sta100-5 Autoloader, Staycity Aparthotels London Heathrow Reviews, React Ontouchmove Not Working, Elm Hill, Norwich, Blackberry Z30 Sta100-2, Qué Tiempo Tiene, Bet Awards Voting Academy, Why Did Bill Evans Retire, It Ain't Much But It's Honest Work Cat, Ga Highlands D2l, Usa Today Logo, Marquee Pool Party, Eastside Rooms Birmingham, Belarus Schools Closed, Ivory Tower Documentary Transcript, Is Bbm Still Working, Visit Stennis Space Center, Sheraton Music City Restaurant, It Ain't That Deep Meaning, Latvian Railways, Inland Fishing Victoria, Rodapié De Cama En Inglés, Hyatt Regency Sarasota, Css Tooltip Arrow With Border, The Colonsay Hotel, Herbie Beetle For Sale, City Of Jacksonville, Ar Jobs, Object Doesn T Support Property Or Method Composedpath, Shane Watson Family, Fall White Perch Fishing, Peco Pay Bill On Phone,