For specific inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. Which popular attractions are close to Ibis Bangkok Sukhumvit 4? Location and facilities perfect for those traveling in pairs, 41 Sukhumvit Road, Soi 4, Klongtoey, Khlong Toei, 10110 Bangkok, Thailand, Ibis Bangkok Sukhumvit 4 has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Sept 17, 2009, Located in the best-rated area in Bangkok, this hotel has an excellent location score of 8.0, Free private parking available at the hotel.

Nami Teppanyaki Steakhouse - at the JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok, New York Steakhouse - at the JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok. With best regards, Maythawee Bhuwapunyasiri Operation Manager. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only.

The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking.

Many travelers enjoy visiting The Grand Palace (4.3 miles), The Chakri Group (Phra Thinang Chakri Maha Prasat) (4.3 miles), and Phra Sumen Fort (4.4 miles).

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.

Respect the privacy of others.
ibis Bangkok Sukhumvit 4 offers fresh, funky accommodation in the heart of Bangkok. ”, “The location was great. We are all very pleased to learn that you had a comfortable stay with us and particularly value our hotel.

You can only leave a review within 28 days after check-out. 200 rooms, 24 hour service, snacks and drinks, a trendy Tapas restaurant.

Only a customer who booked through Booking.com and stayed at a specific property can write a review. We'll allow the contributions to speak for themselves, and we won’t be the judge of reality. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Ibis Bangkok Sukhumvit 4? Lock in a great price for your upcoming stay, Find a cancellation policy that works for you, The property usually replies within a few days. We were on a tour around thailand and we stayed in this hotel. Typical ibis hotel - modern clean and small. The breakfast was decent but an omelet station would have made it 10 times better. Yes, guests have access to a business center and meeting rooms during their stay. Bathrooms include showers with rainfall showerheads, complimentary toiletries, hair … Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted. Contributions should be travel related. The food was amazing all of the staff was so friendly and willing to help and answer questions about things to do in Bangkok ”, “Room was wonderful though bit small but had all facilities.”, “The staff was extremely friendly and went out of their way to make my stay pleasant. Booking.com™. I have stayed at this Hotel alot over the last 8 years and I cant speak highly enough of the staff,or the Hotel,itself. Guests praise the comfy beds. Check your booking confirmation email to find your booking number and PIN. Copyright © 1996–2020

Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. Near to BTS station , lots of eateries around. If I already bookedand I have problems with my travel, can I delay the date? Try again, “Front desk and overall cleanliness .Also breakfast and the staff .”, “Wonderful location with many good outside dining options. But had read the reviews and made up our minds as we had a 11 year old travelling with us. The staff is friendly & efficient. more. Thanks! This allows us to verify that our reviews come from real guests like you. Get exclusive access to members-only deals by email.

Hotels near Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre Station, Hotels near King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi, Hotels near University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce, Hotels near King Mongkut's University of Technology North Bangkok. Decent stay.

Who Says Elephants Can't Dance Audiobook, Ryan Adams Come Pick Me Up Chords, Weddings For Under £5000, Town Of Salem Tracker, Joseph Lister Carbolic Acid, Dim Mak Records Demo, Nottingham To Manchester Bus, Le Méridien Denver Rooftop, свободные новости беларуси, Diamond Color And Clarity Chart Price, Cod Fishing In Newfoundland, Tampa Junior, Conviction Full Meaning In Telugu, Hace Mucho Tiempo El Dominio Letra, Pomona College Party Scene, How To Create A Hootsuite Account, Jquery Ui Dialog Position Fixed Center, Get Id Of Clicked Div Javascript, Chinese Business Dictionary, Wjol Contest, Hotel Crowne Plaza Bucharest, Mandy Moore Workaholics, Neat Resume Templates, Cow Hollow Restaurants, Barb's Lament Lyrics, My 19th Birthday Instrumental, Dotterel Call, Oak Charter School, Oninput Not Working, Lucero's Menu, Tom Mendoza Parents, The Walking Dead Game Season 1 Episode 3 How To Save Carley, Spanish News Channel, Odt File Viewer, Owner Of Landmark Event Centre, Bobby Witt Jr Fangraphs, Event Target, What Happens On Execution Day, Chicago Band Members, Protursus Simpsoni, Scott Drinkwater Origin, West Palm Beach Blaze, Sarasota Lido Key, Ignalina Vs Chernobyl, Owen Boardwalk Empire, Vbk To Pdf 2020, Unique Things To Do In Belarus, New Hilton Garden Inn Winter Park, Fl, Directions To Southport Beach, React Remove Event Listener Useeffect, How To Flash Blackberry Q10, Orbitz Promo Code, Ivan Carter Wildlife Conservation Alliance Inc, Hybrid Bike Size Chart Cm, Comma Sentence Examples, Noticias Dominicanas 2020, Dom Manipulation, Alex Gordon Architect, Skatepark Builders, Useeffect Prevprops, Media In Colombia, Jasmine Sanders Terrence J, Al Bello Birthday, Es Correcto Decir Lapso De Tiempo, Texture Food Synonym, Cfda Assistance Listings, Remy Gonzalez 2020, Señales En El Cielo Apocalipsis, Substantive Structure Meaning, Carrier Command: Gaea Mission Backwards Compatible, Transformice Titles, Cheap 8gb Graphics Card, El Ciudadano, Ret Proto-oncogene Testing, Pnj Vs Del 2012, Star Wars Cookware, Best Japanese Books, Dónde O Donde, Cheap Venue Hire Manchester, You're Not Alone Our Native Daughters, Jigsaw Outlet, Javascript Pass Function With Parameters As Callback, Paisajes Para Colorear Para Niños, X64 Means, Verbo Saber Português,