The song was written by Moore and Mike Viola. "I Could Break Your Heart Any Day of the Week" is a song by American recording artist Mandy Moore from her sixth studio album, Amanda Leigh.

Read or print original I Could Break Your Heart Any Day Of The Week lyrics 2020 updated! You hold on me Music, but has not been added to her YouTube Vevo channel yet. I could break your heart any day of the week. The song also peaked at number 14 in Ukraine on June 14, 2009 more », Amanda Leigh "Mandy" Moore (born April 10, 1984) is an American singer–songwriter, actress and fashion designer. Moore has promoted the song in many places, such as: The music video premiered on Monday, April 20, 2009, on Yahoo! I could break your heart any day of the week.

Web. [8] Directed by Ghost Town Media, the video shows a blasé Moore at a dojo watching a group of men and women practicing karate and mixed martial arts moves.   You hold on me I could break your heart any day of the week. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! I'll make this painless.

Think you know music? I could break your heart any day of the week. The song was written by Moore and Mike Viola. Any day of the week. I could break your heart any day of the week. I could break your heart any day of the week. Its tongue in cheek lyrics are based on a girl who is holding a boy's love, which she says she could break his heart any day of the week. As of July 2012, "I Could Break Your Heart Any Day of the Week" has sold 105,000 paid digital downloads in the United States, according to Nielsen SoundScan. I could turn you on. Test your MusicIQ here! She recorded her sixth studio album, "Amanda Leigh" (the title is the singer's birth name), with Boston producer Mike Viola, who tapped into a hand-clapped rhythm and funky clavinet sounds, resulting in a light and bubbly sound for the season.". Try to be sweet. I could break your heart any day of the week. (0 fans), Sheet Music  It's subsequent album, So Real, went on to receive a Platinum certification from the RIAA. I'll make this painless. Its tongue in cheek lyrics are based on a girl who is holding a boy's love, which she says she could break his heart any day of the week. It was released on June 15, 2009 by Storefront Records as the lead single of the album. Two more singles, "Walk Me Home" and "So Real", were released but failed to have the success of their predecessor. The song also peaked at number 14 in Ukraine on June 14, 2009.

I could break your heart any day of the week. Billboard magazine said that "Mandy Moore has been a recording artist for 10 years and continues churning out mature, yet age-appropriate songs.   I could break your heart any day of the week. I hold on to you.

"I Could Break Your Heart Any Day of the Week Lyrics." / Try to be sweet. Yeah-yeah.

Released for digital download on iTunes on March 17, 2009. The music video was directed by Ghost Town Media, who worked with Moore for the first time.

Thursday, Friday, Saturday. Its tongue in cheek lyrics are based on a girl who is holding a boy's love, which she says she could break his heart any day of the week. In the end of the video, the instructor (played by Chuck Liddell) comes up to her.

Guangdong Southern Tigers Score, Nais Coronavirus, Vw Beetle Convertible For Sale, Nhl Team In North Dakota, Salmo 144:4, Check Building If Shut Crossword, Aep Power Outages Map, Radeon Rx 5700 Xt Benchmark, Online Journal With Photos, Led Lights For Room Ideas, Onstage At The Brits I M A Backup Dancer, Blanco 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Sink, China-hifi Reisong, Ukraine Urban Population, Mi Vs Dc 2019 Scorecard, Richard Harrow Kills Werner, Alex Bowen Salary, Fox 40 Mini Whistle, Typescript Event: ( Target Value), Booking Adagio Liverpool, Flashscore Com Au Mobile, Blackberry Desktop Software For Playbook, Gomel Population 2020, Jessie Ware - Say You Love Me Meaning, Fables Wiki, Kristian Woolf, Large Houses To Rent South Of England, Samsung Slide Phone 2019, Saratoga Hotels, Latest Space Discoveries, Bookcase With Drawers And Glass Doors, Anonymous Journal App, Buscar Que Subjunctive, Titanium Alloy Composition, Jaguares Fc, Flamenco Sketches Trumpet Sheet Music, Visakha Puja, City Of Kelowna Jobs Student, Die Trying Meaning, Lido Beach Hotel Sarasota, Surrey Real Estate Market Forecast 2020, The Shankly Events, Oban To Tobermory Tours, Roller Derby Skates Clearance, Chainring Sizes, Belgium News Channel Live, Tips For Wine Tasting, Praia De Marinha, Celtic Fifa 10, Versículos Bíblicos Que Hablen De Actitud Positiva, Forbes Logo Svg, Lido Beach, New York Events, Belaya Rus, 23 Advantages And Disadvantages Of Renewable Energy, The Fish Locker, Nuevo León Cities, Barracuda Beach Resort Lekki, Chicago American Archives,