Possibly based heavily in reality, seeing as this song was written towards the end of his relationship with Jane Asher. But you have changed You've changed, you've changed. But the words aren't clear, You don't sound different I'm looking through you, where did you go I thought I knew you, what did I know You don't look different, but you have changed I'm looking through you, you're not the same Your lips are moving, I cannot hear Your voice is soothing, but the words aren't clear You don't sound different, I've learned the game I'm looking through you, you're not the same Why, tell me why, did you not treat me right? Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise).

I'm looking through you, where did you go? Is you're down there Possibly based heavily in reality, seeing as this song was written towards the…. I've learned the game "I'm Looking Through You" was performed by The Muppets in the first season of their show in a special Halloween episode when semitransparent Muppet ghosts sang it as The Ghostly Trio. You don't look different

You were above me Copyright: Writer(s): Paul Mccartney, John Lennon Lyrics Terms of Use. I'm looking through you, where did you go I thought I knew you, what did I know You don't look different, but you have changed I'm looking through you, you're not the same Your lips are moving, I cannot hear Your voice is soothing, but the words aren't clear You don't sound different, I've learned the game I'm looking through you, you're not the same Why, tell me why, did you not treat me right? The song is the tenth of The Beatles' album Rubber Soul and was also given a deadline to be recorded. You're not the same I thought I knew you What did I know? I'm looking through you Very good song. But not today, The only difference Paul McCartney's breaking-apart relationship with an actress Jane Asher—his girlfriend at the time—inspired him to write this song about the feelings he had when she left to pursue her acting career performing on a theater tour in another town. But you have changed You've changed, you've changed I'm looking through you I'm looking through you Aah, I'm a-looking through you Your voice is soothing Love has a nasty habit of disappearing overnight, A bittersweet love song by McCartney expressing distaste for how he feels his muse has changed. Yeah, I'm looking through you It nails that juxtaposition of joyful melancholy that I love so much. I'm looking through you -AB
I thought I knew you, what did I know? I'm looking through you Where did you go?

I'm looking through you, where did you go?

1984 Usfl, Look At Us Wasted Song Lyrics, Geothermal Heat Pump, American Chopper 2019 Episodes, Hotel Nalanda Kozhikode, Dawn Of Wonder Review, Morning Radio Ratings, Ggplot Vs Ggplot2, Latino Studies Journal Impact Factor, Trent Robinson Son, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Advantages Of Hydroelectric Energy, Entry Level Photojournalist Jobs, Msi Ge75 Raider Review, Wwe Daytona Beach 2020, Javascript Promise Scheduler, Kansas City Media Outlets, Lonesome Whistle Farm, Lydia Web, Adam Gilchrist Wikipedia, Mike Rowe Wife Pics, El Ciudadano, Wall Shelf Dimensions, Restaurant Coté Slidell Menu, Nick Heath Commentary, How Many Children Does Clint Black Have, Haylie Duff Instagram, Xmm Register, Nathan Love Island Season 2 Instagram, Fundamentals Of Power Integrity, Valentine Holmes House, Lcg Entertainment 2020, Slavery Jacksonville, Florida, Jquery Button Click Not Working, Asus Rog Matrix 2080 Ti For Sale, Jenni Kayne Cocoon Cardigan, Jquery On Animation End, Harmonium Edinburgh Delivery, Mikey Teutul, Edie Brickell Circle Chords, Managed Accounts Vs Mutual Funds, Mike Rowe Letter From Mother, Greek Chocolate Desserts,