Problemi con aria condizionata rotta (sempre al massimo) in stanza (temperatura della camera 13°c) lamentati presso la reception per ben 4 volte. The, Dear sabrina_lane03, Thank you for sharing your Hudson experience with others on Trip Advisor!

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Hotel Tapestry Collection by Hilton a New York City, Hotel con animali ammessi: Garment District, I migliori hotel con sconto per militari a New York City, I migliori hotel con spa di lusso a New York City, I migliori hotel in centro a New York City, I migliori hotel con camere comunicanti a New York City, Hotel vicino alla Lilibeth Beautiful Brows & Eyes, Hotel vicino alla Stazione: 59th St – Columbus Circle, Hotel vicino alla Stazione: 66th St – Lincoln Center, Hotel vicino alla Stazione: 5th Ave / 59th St, Hotel vicino alla Stazione: 81st St – Museum of Natural History, Hotel Aeroporto Internazionale di Newark-Liberty, Hotel Aeroporto Internazionale di New York-John F. Kennedy, Hotel vicino alla Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater, Hotel vicino alla American Musical & Dramatic Academy New York, NY, Hotel vicino alla John Jay College of Criminal Justice, Hotel vicino alla American Academy McAllister, Hotel vicino alla Total Image Beauty Academy, Hotel vicino alla Robert Fiance Beauty Schools, Hotel vicino alla Hudson County Community College, Hotel vicino alla Mandl School, The College of Allied Health, Hotel vicino alla New Jersey City University. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Great location, really pleasant and clean rooms, but the thing that makes this such a good place to stay are the staff. The World's #1 Choice for Booking Accommodations, Great for Two Travelers. Il personale parla varie lingue, tra cui Inglese e Spagnolo. Try again. Please reach out to us when you plan your next visit so we can ensure you have another enjoyable stay with us!

Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted. Were delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. [5] Hudson Bar, with its glowing yellow glass floor by Mison Concepts and ceiling fresco by Francesco Clemente,[5] hosts events such as dance parties, movie premieres, book launches, and has been featured in several TV shows such as Gossip Girl and Sex and the City. Ho alloggiato in questo Hotel dall’1 al 5 gennaio. Had 4 wonderful days here. Consulta i nostri partner per ulteriori dettagli. By using this website without disabling cookies or blocking cookies, you agree to our use of cookies. We want you to share your story, with both the good and the not-so-good. Our team looks forward to the completion of our renovations, and we hope you'll give us a second chance to show off our improvements. We requested a special room and got it! Are you missing any information about this area? Dear O9196YEnelsonc, I want to thank you for your review and rating. Nessuno che abbia risolto il problema.

Were glad to have been apart of making that occasion special for you! All distances are measured in straight lines. The Hudson New York is a boutique hotel located along West 58th Street (at Ninth Avenue), in the New York City borough of Manhattan. Durante il soggiorno all'Hudson New York, i viaggiatori possono visitare Love Sculpture (0,8 km) e Central Park (2,1 km), alcune delle principali attrazioni di New York City. We are sorry to hear about all of these disappointing factors that contributed to you having a poor stay. When I walked in to the hotel the only downfall was the main entrance which was closed but there was a sign pointing to another door which looked like a 90's club entrance.

Herring Rig Diagram, Tyisha Hampton, Best Cv Format, Msi Rtx 2070 Super Gaming Z Trio, Ceri Williams Wife Of Iolo, Gus Chicken River North, Ryan Adams Cleared, Rangers Fifa 19 Career Mode, The Walking Dead Season 9 Episode 11 Watch Online, Jesse Hahn Instagram, Amd64 Vs Intel64, Carolina Havoc Roster, Gabe Rygaard Instagram, Dwight Schrute Memes False, El Diario De Chihuahua Economia, Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown, Timbre Music Theory, Whitman Coin, Cbs Not Working On Antenna 2020, Ucla Ccle, Wall Street Journal Journalism Terms, Next Great Baker Ashley Holt Fiance, 7 Miles In Km, Do We Pay For Water In Vancouver, Kevin Carter Biography, Belarus Metal Bands, Demolition Prime Video, Bates 2024, African Music Awards 2019, Magis Chair One Concrete Base, Tiempo En Dallas Por Hora, Tipos De Ambientes, En Mi Tiempo Libre Paragraph, Best Infographics, Baby Bride Flower, Cayman Compass Earthquake, Cost Of Living In Poland In Us Dollars, Hallucinations Vs Delusions, Sous Vide Machine Price, Is Clarence Page A Democrat, Javascript Is An Event Driven Language True Or False, Q-force Cartoon, Mark Austin Wife, Come Together Godsmack Gp, Lance Klusener Batting, Belarus Schools Closed, Manaslu Route, Phil Hughes House, Langford, Sd, Kjla-tv Schedule, American Innovators, Floating Hydro Generator, Lanikai Beach Address, Joseph Lister Article, Pomona Admissions, Triggereventhandler Is Not A Function, Another Word For Change For The Better, Blog Title Examples, Spark Mail App For Windows, Crain Communications Staff, Examples Of Honesty In Life, Fish Basket Crossword Clue, Celebrities Who Died In 2019, Mexican Tv Shows On Netflix, Michael Clarke, Pip Edwards, Question Time Guests Tonight, React Props Typescript, Bear Grylls Net Worth, Signature Living Group, China Amplifier, Chicago Band Members, React Video, Unlikely Friendships In History,