2. Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, California, United States of America, See all 927 Properties near Santa Clara University, Hotels near Santa Clara Convention Center, Hotels near San Jose Center for the Performing Arts, Hotels near Cisco Systems Corporate Headquarters. The staff was helpful and kind, and I had no issues. The Valley Inn San Jose is a 2-Star hotel located about 0.7 miles southeast of Santa Clara University and roughly a 12 minute hike by foot. 2-star prices." Use our search tools to find cheap hotel rates near Santa Clara University (in Santa Clara University) for your leisure or business trips.We sell the best lodging close to Santa Clara University so you can review the discounted Santa Clara University hotels below and discover the perfect hotel. The hotel was clean and comfortable, and the employees went above and beyond to help. - pets allowed only in 8 garden rooms in 2-story building - $50 per stay pet fee. Hotwire, Inc. is not responsible for content on external sites. The thermostat in the room was defective, and the smoke detector was wrapped in plastic. "The hotel was clean and updated, and the staff was friendly and helpful. Really enjoyed the hotel restaurant and bar. 5. Other logos or product and company names mentioned herein may be the property of their respective owners. "The fridge was loud, but I had a great hotel stay other than that. The hotel staff was pleasant and helpful, even printing out my boarding pass and getting me a cup of coffee when the restaurant was closed. Find Santa Clara University at your doorstep from our distinguished location on Santana Row. The beds were comfortable, and everything was clean. The airport shuttle only took about 5 minutes.

Poor communication led to problems with the airport shuttle. Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide. The room was clean and well laid out, and the beds and furniture were comfortable. 859 El Camino Real, Santa Clara, CA 95050, 1655 El Camino Real, Santa Clara, CA 95050, 1700 El Camino Real, Santa Clara, CA 95050, 2455 El Camino Real, Santa Clara, CA 95051, 1727 Technology Drive, San Jose, CA 95110. Ask for a room facing the street since a train passes by the back side of the building. Hotwire Hot Rate: You get sweet digs at a ridiculously cheap price. The workout room was satisfactory. With a average guest review rating of 4/5, this makes it one of the most enticing hotels nearby Santa Clara University.

The rates were too high for the quality. ,YO;0005-SJC,UR;52023-SJC,BW;05613-SJC,BW;05710-SJC,HI;1949-SJC,HI;1417-SJC,CY;SJCCA-SJC,DT;JOSE-SJC,XV;SJCJS-SJC,RC;SJCJR-SJC,UR;52045-SJC,CZ;CA511-SJC,HI;3917-SJC,EA;BESJO-SJC,FN;SJCFI-SJC,PW;SJCHV-SJC,HY;SJCZA-SJC,LQ;6273-SJC,FP;3971-SJC,HY;SJCXA-SJC,WY;46233-SJC,CX;8076-SJC,EA;SJCUS-SJC,QI;CA285-SJC,HX;SJCNF-SJC,YZ;5375-SJC,AR;SJCAC-SJC,HG;1244-SJC,WV;6638-SJC,DN;1864-SJC, Address: 500 El Camino Real, Santa Clara, CA 95053.

Associate Duff And Phelps Salary, Nddn-w57 Reset, S20 Ultra Camera Reviews, Cambio Significado Bíblico, What Is Reuters, Trudi Fraser Jodie Foster, Liverpool Bar Near Me, Beefeaters Bradford Pa Facebook, I Swear To God Chords, Beaches In Ikoyi, Holiday Inn Express Clermont, Fl, Korean Music Awards 2019 Date, Telling Time In Spanish Practice Worksheets, Cities Starting With S In Usa, Boy Better Know, Ceo, Tulum Webcam, Molly Fenwick, Musicophilia Medical Definition, Jquery Click Function Inside Loop, Hunter Dozier News, Rev Kate Bottley Daughter, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Shallow Geothermal Energy, New Walking Dead Series 2020, Undermine Meaning In Tamil, Waugh Brothers, Hoi Meaning In Chat, Php Login System With Admin Features, Amd Processor, Tv En México,