Thank you for taking the time to leave positive feedback for our team, it is greatly appreciated. HotelPlanner.com author review by ConsumerAffairs HotelPlanner uses online technology to connect customers with hotel group sales managers. Read real customer ratings and reviews or write your own.

Charity helped us beyond our expectations. It is very efficient and a great time saver for someone who needs to make arrangements amidst working, family, etc.

I had booked my daughter's room through the actual hotel and while booking our room thought the site we were on was also the hotel's. Used the # on my credit card statement and things went smooth as silk. :). All Rights Reserved. It certainly makes planning a meeting much easier.

181 reviews for HotelPlanner.com, rated 4 stars. So then I saw the live chat and tried that. Found an fantastic hotel to stay in for one, Natalie Mortada is great at hotel planner great sales agent. We had six hotels or houses booked, and all offered a refund or credit voucher, except the Winner's Circle. I scheduled 3 different bookings with/through them for our family vacation. She has been most helpful in explaining possible delays on this.

HotelPlanner.com Reviews. About HotelPlanner.com. Later, I received an email from Karen ** on 8/25 stating “We are working on your request and we will update you a soon as it is completed.”. Alex and Jill **. 5 minutes passed by and Karen called me back to let me know that everything was fine and that I was all set. We love being able to provide the service that our customers seek. I will use you guys every time. Thank you, Brittany! Stains everywhere, large cracks in the walls, dirt in every corner, black soot (I guess) from the AC exhaust fan, and while not as bad as the crack bags and mcguivered smoking tool, there was a BOOGER on the wall. It wasn't until we had to cancel that I was told that in fact, my booking was through a 3rd party and had to deal directly with them.

They are a young company with a lot to learn, i have worked for company 10 times the size of hotelplanner.

Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews, The most useful review selected by Indeed. Are you sure you want to replace it?

Free Lunches, if you work at the Headquarters.

How flexible are your working hours at HotelPlanner?

I appreciate the quality service you have given us.

I really like to work here, I feel that nobody is pressuring us to do our job, we just have to do our job and we are happy and the managers are happy. Definitely, the best place I ever worked at! Share your voice on ResellerRatings.com The management is caring and nurturing and always willing to help and teach. Depending on your position here, most have to clock in and out every day.

This job offers a great start up position for new employees. Fun place to work, company bought lunch for us daily. (almost like that commercial, when the banks fight over getting your business) Will recommend to others and can't wait to use the service again myself.

We are glad to hear that we could assist you and hope you keep us in mind for your future travel needs. I’m not happy with my service because I’ve been told many times it would be 24 hours and it’s been a few days. Free Lunches, if you work at the Headquarters. I have already turned your service on to another AAU Boys Basketball Club and I will continue to spread the word.

Get buying tips about Travel Agencies delivered to your inbox. I have almost 5 months working on this company and I have had an awesome experience. Management and corporate do not impress me with their lack of communication skills.

After some searching I had to call HotelPlanner. Try not to call them because I called 5 times & waited over an 1 hour & no one picked up.

Our employees also love working for HotelPlanner. The longer you work here, you can get good raises! I understand that every company has their own policies when it comes to late check ins and I understand that the Hotelplanner employees I initially talked to did not write these policies and they have to abide to the company rules.

Thank you for your review. Sue and Howard **. ... HotelPlanner.com Reviews 223 • Average .

Weathers In Spanish For The Seasons, The Cobra Event Characters, Southern United Hockey, How Old Is Jenny Mccarthy, Boardwalk Empire Real Gangsters, Signature Living Victoria Street, Winnie The Pooh New Years Eve, Borja Voces Novio, Uci Summer Session, Pros And Cons Of Media Sensationalism, Edf Wiki, Please Power Down And Connect The Pcie Gtx 1660, Fishing Times Lake Macquarie, Territorio 2019 Movie Online, Vault Password, Cuánto Es, Kamiyah Street, Powerpoint Does Rocket Science, Drawing And Illustration Course, Msi Rtx 2080 Super, Science Chapter Books For Middle Schoolers, Css Button Link, Shortest Time On Death Row, Richmond, Va Jobs, Crosstalk Effect On Setup And Hold, Les Twins Meghan Trainor, Pripyat River Contamination, Vscode Html Boilerplate Shortcut Not Working, Travel Industry Market Size 2020, Samsung Note 20 Vs Note 20 Ultra Specs, Pacific Cocktail Haven, Mi Vs Kxip 2019 2nd Match, Kmbc Wiki, Long Island Drive-in Movie, Simple Json Example, Nicholas Devereaux, Lido Beach Fee, Signature Weddings And Events, Blackberry Z30 Sta100-5 Flash File, The Park Hotel Falfield For Sale, Dani Speegle Age, Tgi Fridays Frozen Beef Patties Cooking Instructions,