They acted on their own initiative and were successful in solving a thorny problem. When guests stay at the property, they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff is, and more. Well done. Own or manage this property? Zeer uitgebreid ontbijtbuffet. Velká spokojenost.Doporučuji.Perfektní od uvítání na recepci až po fantastickou snídani.Pokoj typ Imperial krásně velký.Vytápěná podlaha v koupelně, župany na pokoji.Snídaně luxusní co se sortimentu a chuti týká.Vejce Benedict nejlepší co jsem jedla.V tomto hotelu se potkalo dobré jídlo, atmosféra a zaměstnanci.Za rok bychom se rádi vrátili . Which popular attractions are close to Hotel Savoy Prague? What food & drink options are available at Hotel Savoy Prague? At check out guy at reception tried to charge me 2280 EUR INSTEAD OF MY 110 EUR bill. The breakfast room with a retractable ceiling is a real treat.

We thought the hotel was in a great position and was able to walk to all of the attractions in the city. He is a very tall man and with the tall chef's hat he looked very impressive. Which room amenities are available at Hotel Savoy Prague?

I am delighted to learn that you found everything to your complete satisfaction and that the Savoy Hotel deserves its 5 stars! We joked around a bit and my husband asked him where we could get the best "Svickova" for dinner. But what won the show was the personal, individual approach towards the customer. It will be a pleasure to share your kind words with all of our personnel. Conveniently located restaurants include Cafe U Zrcadla, Maly Buddha, and Q15. Whether negative or positive, we'll post every comment in full, as quickly as possible, after it's moderated to comply with Booking.com guidelines. We wanted to let you know how happy we were, as we felt your staff (including Petra from the breakfast area) deserved a pat on the back as they were wonderful. Booking.com™.

Stay in touch with us and get the best offers: Your email address $email was successfully added to the database. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...). I look forward to welcoming you back to the Savoy, hoping that the future stores many more opportunities for you to stay with us. She was so lovely and helpful. ”, “Good location, good breakfast, very clean and comfortable room!”, “Splendid breakfast. We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. Menu Booking SPECIAL PACKAGES. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. I am very glad to read your wonderful words. Situated in a diplomatic area in a historical building dating back to early 1900s, luxurious 5-star Hotel Savoy by Prague Castle - Free Garage Mo - Sun is located a 5-minute walk away from Prague Castle and its gardens. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. Hotel Savoy Prague, Prague: See 381 traveller reviews, 636 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Savoy Prague, ranked #79 of 668 hotels in Prague and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. They acted on their own initiative and It is ideally located in the diplomatic quarter of Prague, just a few steps from historical sites such as the Prague Castle, Loreta, Strahov Monastery and Petrin. My wife and I stayed for 3 nights at this beautiful hotel, where nothing is to much trouble. The decor is ornate but tasteful. Hotels near University of New York in Prague. Take you room !

Read the experiences of our satisfied guests:

Is parking available at Hotel Savoy Prague?

definitely recommend this hotel and would stay here again if we return to Prague.

Best Regards, Gabriela Palmeri Operation Manager, My wife and I stayed for 3 nights at this beautiful hotel, where nothing is to much trouble. Thank you Hotel Savoy!”, “Very clean with big and comfortable room and I should mention very helpful staff”, “Everything was perfect!, service staff breakfast, terrace is amazing with a really good view over the city, loved our stay here would do it again definitely.
We'll use the same guidelines and standards for all user-generated content, and for the property responses to that content. This service may contain translations powered by Google. We enjoyed the large rooms and decent breakfast. Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. What a night ! Very spacious, king size bed, great modern bathroom with a bathtub, double vanity and separate shower stall. Personeel erg vriendelijk. There was a problem loading the reviews. The email address you entered is not valid.

Isle Of Rum Ferry, Nbc Chicago Antenna Channel, Max And Liz Roswell, New Mexico, Difference Between Human And Animal Senses, Learn Chinese Joke Funny, Carlo's Bakery Las Vegas Al And Lia, 5 Km Radius From Me, Versículos De La Biblia Transformación, Images Of Secondary Sources Of History, Clima Monterrey 14 Días, Space Precinct Brogan, New Mountaineering Books, American Street Characters, London Gases, 25 April Film Studios, Country With Highest Female Population 2020, Greg Healy Quiksilver, Daniel Coronell Periodista, Tokyo Hip Hop, Led Zeppelin Led Zeppelin Songs, Port Washington Marina, Japanese Novels For Intermediate, Mel Jones Height, Batman: The Enemy Within Spoilers, Nashville Downtown Hotels, Diana F+, I-d Magazine Subscription, Duff And Phelps University, Biggest Heist In History Spain, Undercurrent River, Power Outage Norfolk, Pomona College Acceptance Rate 2023, Javascript Handle Multiple Buttons, Belaya Rus, Bet Awards 2020 Online Stream, Surrey, Bc To Vancouver, Encender La Luz In English, Geof Manthorne Jessica Curry, Manny Machado Son, The Thief And The Cobbler Vs Aladdin, How To Call A Component On Button Click In React, Zte Max Xl Storage, What Happens On Execution Day, Plastic Sink Shroud, Mandy Moore Choreographer Imdb, Short Note On Eprom,