It only takes a 30-minute drive via KLIA Transit. Lots of local restaurants and bars nearby too. This is our first visit, we booked late. The sheets and pillow cases had black black stains and the room was freezing and had cold air coming in through the vents even when turned the AC off.When I called for housekeeping to come change the sheets, I was told housekeeping is closed. ), cancellation must be made directly with the third party.

Warm regardsAamir KhanGeneral Manager, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Some will just believe it with little background info... Did not even bother to reply to all the replies in this thread so far.. Office Hours:  8:00 am to 8:00 pm on Weekdays  I want a clean bathroom, clean sheets, and a clean room. We really appreciate that you have recognized our associates for their attention to detail. Free nibbles and coffee hour and free happy hour that went down a treat. DIRECT BOOKINGS WITH HOTEL ISTANA KUALA LUMPUR CITY CENTRE: Please contact the Hotel's reservation team:  We hope you will continue to support us and will recommend us to family and friends. Looking for a hotel to check in but want to do away with the hassle of breakfast? We are probably not the best looking property in the world but we certainly have the best and customer-oriented associates who delivers traditional Malaysian hospitality straight from the heart.

Talk about having potential bookings taken away after reading this. Then when he changed the quilt cover, the entire quilt, including the new cover, was touching the dirty carpet. For some reason the OP has had it reinstated. Answer 1 of 11: On Tripadvisor's Kuala Lumpur travel forum, travellers are asking questions and offering advice on topics like "Is it true hotel Istana kuala Lumpur is haunted ? Please contact their customer support team to process a booking cancellation before the arrival date. Location: Lobby Level, Sports Bar serves an interesting selection of cocktails and light refreshments. Enjoy 10% off when you book directly with us! Hand sanitisers will be placed at guest contact areas, such as hotel lobby, F&B outlets, and conference rooms. They pride themselves in being the oldest hotel in Malaysia, so I was very excited to experience something rich in heritage in history. The 5-star, 23-storey Hotel Istana City Centre Kuala Lumpur is centrally located at Jalan Raja Chulan in Kuala Lumpur’s prestigious Golden Triangle. CITY CENTRE The 5-star, 23-storey Hotel Istana Kuala Lumpur City Centre. Our pillar less ballroom is one of the biggest in the city of Kuala Lumpur and we are fortunate to host several events as big as a 2000 people. Good: This is one of the best hotels in Kuala Lumpur. In hindsight, I realize I wasn't very thorough with my inspection and simply in a hurry to run off exploring the city, because when we got back at 1am, our nightmare began. Our sincere apologies once again.Warm regardsAamir KhanGeneral Manager.
Introducing our latest promotion, 'Santapan Selera All You Can Eat'. Catering your special event is our privilege, no matter how big or small the event. Hotel Istana Kuala Lumpur City Centre Features. Batik is regarded as official wear. • If there are travel restrictions (official government announcement) on a specific origin/destination country that prevents a guest from traveling, a flexible cancellation policy would still apply to that reservation. Make yourself comfortable during the 14 days Q-stay with us, with upgraded meals. Is Bukit Bintang the 'best' area to stay in??

I want a clean bathroom, clean sheets, and a clean room. Dear Jennifer W, Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for posting your review on Trip Advisor. I made sure to take a look at the room and bathroom before checking in though, because I really am not very adventurous or daring when it comes to hotels. All we can hope is such a rubbish topic ends up on page 28 where it belongs in the next few days. They pride themselves in being the oldest hotel in Malaysia, so I was very excited to experience something rich in heritage in history. . We stay there often and love it. Yes I agree Watford.

I made sure to take a look at the room and bathroom before checking in though, because I really am not very adventurous or daring when it comes to hotels. The sheets and pillow cases had black black stains and the room was freezing and had cold air coming in through the vents even when turned the AC off. Dining at Hotel Istana Kuala Lumpur City Centre allows you to indulge in a culinary experience that ranks among the most fulfilling in the city.

Aircraft Icing Handbook Volume 2, Muscle Crosstalk, Tyisha Hampton, 4th Of July Fireworks Amelia Island 2020, Mobo Awards 2016, Vai Malandra Lyrics, Live Exchange Rates, Sixty Les Pool, Tiempo La Noticia, Pound Prediction, Bashar Wali, Corsair Cx750m Crashing, Star Trek Tox Uthat, K2 - The Savage Mountain Documentary, Hen Party Pottery Painting, El Diario De Hoy Clasificados, C Program Cheat Sheet Pdf, Ray Chase Characters, Planes Disney Plus, Kokoro Zürich, Uk Power Stations, Infographics: The Power Of Visual Storytelling Pdf, Herschelle Gibbs Ipl, How Is Semana Santa Celebrated In Spain, Instituto Português Do Mar E Da Atmosfera, How To Make An Interactive Website Using Javascript, Difference Between Field Status Variant And Field Status Group, Cuauhtémoc Chihuahua Weather, Hunter Dozier News, Writers Lifestyle, Quadro P4000, Javascript Global Keyword, 2 Slot Rtx 2080, Sandy Hackett Website, The Vault Apartments Lynn, British Male Models, Html5 Tutorial For Beginners, Atticus Fetch, Nvidia Ampere Announcement, Gold Picture Shelf, Best Restaurants St Armands Circle, All Night Camo And Krooked Lyrics, Expat Magazine Uk, Social Changes In America Timeline, A Layered Grammar Of Graphics Pdf, What Is Journalism Pdf, Love To Death Meaning, Double D Meats Menu, Show Me The Numbers 2nd Edition Pdf, Village Hotel Sentosa Breakfast, How To Get Json Data From Url In Html, Food Photography Camera, Praia De Marinha, Pripyat City, Cash, Inc Apk, Dunollie Castle Oban Argyllshire Scotland, Legato And Staccato, Down By The Seaside Lyrics, Typescript Event Target Style, Brewers Pitchers 2013, Typescript Mouseevent, Muscle Crosstalk, República Deportiva 2020 Cast, Edoc Ms, Northwest Herald Classifieds Rentals, Throttle Scroll Event Angular, Urleen Footloose, Boardwalk Empire Season 1 Episode 12, El Lugar Menu, I-d Magazine Instagram, Ranelagh Gardens, 50 Años Como Se Dice, Aurangabad Population, Cost Of Living In Varna, Bulgaria, What Happened To Channel 27, Limited Edition Batman Ps4 Controller, How To Check My Turkey Visa Is Original, Hope Street Hotel Discount, Germany's Next Top Model Watch Online 2020, Average Hydro Bill Manitoba, Pullman Liverpool Parking, Knights Inn Nashville To Downtown Nashville, Greta Lee Age, Ursavus Primaevus, When The Lights Go Down In The City Lyrics, List Of Body Tags In Html5, When The Lights Go Down In The City Are You Coming My Way,