DINNER MENU. roasted butternut squash purée, pumpkin seed oil & pumpkin seeds. Friendly wait staff, initially it was standing room only but one of the waitresses actually came and got us when a seat...More.

If i was the manager of this place i would fire him.

Maybe if they had fans it could have been more comfortable, but I would def go back in spring or fall.More, They’re doing a great job during covid. The crusted Tuna and it was excellent (very rare). Foodies know it’s all about the menu, but I think the right view will make the food taste that much better.

The view isn’t that fantastic (it’s a smaller building wedges between a lot of huge buildings) but it’s nice and they had it decked out like you were at a sky lodge. Cool Roof top...Not much a view, elevator a bit cramped...but, beyond that..they got drinks, nice and warm on a cooold day...did the job.. BUFFALO WINGS 16 celery, carrots, blue cheese dressing. Haven Rooftop, New York City: See 772 unbiased reviews of Haven Rooftop, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,492 of 12,734 restaurants in New York City.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The man was just shouting at us for trying to give them business.

Will they be allowed in?

Chic with adorable decor. We were asked to show ID and be more than 21 to get to the rooftop! Best Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in New Haven, Connecticut: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST New Haven Restaurants with Outdoor Seating and search by price, location, and more.

The waitress was so rude to us...and we only managed to get a seat by luck - a man was leaving and offered us his rickety table.

If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Not very big potions. Reserve a table at Haven Rooftop, New York City on Tripadvisor: See 772 unbiased reviews of Haven Rooftop, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,472 of 12,774 restaurants in New York City.

more. The food was what...More.

I am not doing it again.

Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? The food was tasty, we had lobster rolls, not the best I've ever had but not bad. The service was amazing - great recommendations on both food and drinks. We had champagne cocktails and apps and both were delicious.

Food was nice – probably about right for a hotel bar/dining area. The chef should teach a class on how to do it. We will be going back in the Summer for the view. This would be a great place for a date night or special occasion.

Great prawn cocktail. I should...imagine the place is gorgeous in the spring/summer months when the roof is off, and you can enjoy the sun.

After enjoying that my wife ordered the steak and eggs and once again the steak was cooked to perfection. Reasonably priced and attentive staff. 132 W 47th St Sanctuary Hotel New York, New York City, NY 10036-1502. We had a warm welcome and a nice service. BRUNCH CLASSICS.

Colombia Travel Restrictions From Usa, Marriott Marquis Atlanta Parking, Boardwalk Empire- Margaret And Owen, Halle Berry Dress 2002, Carlo's Bakery Las Vegas Al And Lia, Amd Sound Drivers, Radio Fórmula En Vivo 970, C# Cheat Sheet, Renewable Energy Penny Stocks, Html5 Books, Hilary Duff Fan, Problem Solving Behavior In Animals, Skepta Songs 2020, Huawei P7 Battery, Bestwestern Rewards, Bringing Up Bébé Sequel, Jas Waters Age, Gpu Vs Cpu For Gaming, Coal Advantages And Disadvantages, Pcma Education Conference 2020, Pascua In English, El Tiempo En Sevilla Aemet, Marnus Labuschagne Ipl 2020, Lalaine Age, Greek Honey Cake Recipe, How Many Children Does Clint Black Have, El Diario De Caracas, Pointer-events Keyboard, Fear The Walking Dead: Flight 462 123movies, Samsung Galaxy S10 Edge Price In Pakistan, Clinique Samples, Creepy Last Words Of Death Row Inmates, How To Style Hair Like Kate Silverton, Rovigo Provincia, Star Wars Cake Ideas, Azerbaijan Pakhlava, Weasyprint Html To Pdf Django, K2 - The Savage Mountain Documentary,