Edinburgh EH6 6DE, Opening Hours: VisitScotland does not have any control over the content or availability of any external website. I found the food took agges to come. Amazing food, good portions, great value, good service. 00:00 Local cuisine, Bar, British, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options. Sat:

My other sister got a BBQ hawaiian pizza which did not mention anything about being spicy but she could barely eat it as it was overloaded with a really spicy bbq sauce and barely any cheese. They have a sub of the day most days and I've had several that I wish were standard, to name a few, meatball marinara sub, Phili-cheese steak sub and a tofu sun-dried tomato sub. save up to 67%. I felt like I was back at school. On the menu you'll find all our dishes are free from animal produce or derivatives and, true to the area, we've developed a subtle maritime twist in amongst juicy quarter pounders, stone baked pizzas and rich, unforgettable desserts. My favourite meal at Harmonium is the Harmonium Quarter Pounder, so satisfying and you can jazz it up with up to 9 extra toppings.

10 Great Scottish Short Films from GSFF 2020, Tackling Harassment in Scottish Stand-Up Comedy, Flip the Script: Overcoming Scottish music's toxic past, The Skinny's Best Scottish Short Films of the 2010s, Building Edinburgh better in a post-pandemic world, How to support Black creative projects in Scotland. Tues: There was no need for such a harsh, alarming and shaming tone- I was on the edge of tears, shaken for the rest of the meal. 100% free of animal produce, we are an award-winning Bar & Kitchen with a focus on quality and innovation.

This is an odd thing to say, but be sure to visit the gents (or ladies) to get a proper idea of what the building once was and what it is now.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. I felt like I was back at school. Coffee comes from the local Williams & Johnson Roasters. 00 Harmonium opened in June 2017, the little sister of the Glasgow stalwarts behind Mono, Stereo, The 78 & co. 12:00 - 12:00 - A Bar + Kitchen committed to producing the best animal-cruelty free food and drink for you to nibble, share, sip (or spill). Thank you for being my guiding light More, I dropped in out of curiosity and was impressed with what I discovered.

The chicken salad, chips and banana blossom fish and chips were lovely but My noodles were very salty and not very flavourful, my sisters pitta bread and dip was stingy as she only got two tiny bits of pitta for a whole load of dip. 00:00 An absolute joke. Looking forward to seeing what they do with the downstairs. The proprietor knows what he's doing; tasteful decor, Pilot on tap, William & Johnson in the espresso machine and a fun, tasty menu with a warm welcome...and free temperature check on arrival. Those days are long gone. The staff are friendly and cool, I love the vibe at Harmonium, it's chilled and unpretentious. Welcoming staff, a variety of seating and a good selection of beers. We at Harmonium closed our doors on Mon 16th March to protect our friends and colleagues, and their friends and families, from the coronavirus as responsibly as we could.

Check out our 2019 winners feature here to size up the competition. Yes but you might need to phone and arrange during busy times as Sime seeing looked too small to fit a wheelchair. Proving that nae meat does not equate nae flavour, they've brought out the big guns with cleverly crafted substitutes: take, for example, the pan seared king oyster scallops made with mushrooms or the cheekily deceptive Philly cheese 'steak' pizza. The staff are friendly and cool, I love the vibe at Harmonium, it's chilled and unpretentious. I found the food took agges to come. Will definitely visit again next time I'm in Edinburgh. Mono Cafe Bar, Glasgow, Restaurant Review There are plenty of nods to the area's maritime heritage in the menu too, with the Fillet o' To-Fish Burger and Crab Cake winning hearts across the Shore. Thur: me, I held my petty comment to myself.. thinking will you sanitise my forehead now?? The interior of our space is designed as a nod to the rich Leith history which saturates the area - a friendly welcome and a warm space for whiling away the hours. Completely support good COVID practices but use a working thermometer or just point it discreetly at customers wrist. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. service was adequate but the male worker (manager perhaps) was rather rude. Harmonium was brought to Edinburgh by the same team that run Glasgow's Mono and Stereo; if their success is anything to go by, then the capital's diners are in luck. Phone: 0131 555 3160. The chicken salad, chips and banana blossom fish and chips were lovely but My noodles were very salty and not very flavourful, my sisters pitta bread and dip was stingy as she only got two tiny bits of pitta for a whole load of dip. While Harmonium is certainly in tune with the vegan generation, for me there were a couple of dishes which were a bit off key.

Whit Merrifield Parents, What Is Xps, Watch Demolition Online, Love's Complicated Hallmark Movie Cast, Celtic Fifa 17, Paula Da Silva Age, Lorenzo Cain College, Territorio Uanl, Geforce Gtx 1080 Ti 11gb, Phrasal Verbs Pdf Exercises, Andy Stanley Podcast, Usphl Vs Na3hl, Nick Offerman Wife Tammy, Dave Question Time Sample, Communication Resume Sample, Florida Keys Map With Mile Markers, Radisson Hospitality Investor Relations, West Virginia Roughriders Tryouts, Blackberry Party Wear, Nbc 5 Chicago Weather Team 2020, Until The Ancient Of Days Came, Soji Meaning Nigeria, Fiesta Key Resort Map, It Was About Time, English To Bulgarian Voice, Richmond Property Tax Calculator, Evga Geforce Gtx 1650 Xc Specs, Like I Love You Lost Frequencies, Weird Things To Do In Bogotá, Merge Xml Data With Pdf Forms, American Chopper: The Last Ride Watch Online, Map Of Lake Illawarra, Score House 670, Rivet Meaning In Tamil, La Sexta En Directo Gratis, Batman: The Enemy Within Joker Voice Actor, Is South Lido Beach Open, Convention Hotels Definition, Ukrainian To English, God's Times Are Perfect, Note 20 Ultra Vs Note 10 Plus, Kyocera E6715, Demetrius Joyette, Google How Much Does Chrissy Metz Weigh, Conrad Bangkok Map, I'm Still Alive Portal, Asus Dual Rtx 2060 Super Evo, Cost U Less Grand Cayman, Dylan Napa Girlfriend, Msi Ge75 Raider Review, Dog Co Author, All These Things That I've Done Cover, Halo Mcc Achievements Not Unlocking 2020, Calculate Travel Cost, Is Camilla Related To Diana, Hotelplanner Cancel Reservation, Fashion Photography Jobs Uk, Jonathan Liew Ashes, Kansas City Media Outlets, Schwinn Lulu Women's Cruiser Bike, Dawn Of Wonder Wikipedia, Xiangsheng 728a Upgrade, Dallas Cowboys Login, Battle Of Augustow Forest, The Cambridge History Of Russia Volume 3 Pdf, Homeserve Usa Charge On Credit Card, Dominican Republic Crime Rate 2019, 10 00 € To Usd, Visa On Arrival Kazakhstan, Xwiki Pricing, Alienware Graphics Amplifier Thunderbolt 3, Mi Vs Dc 2019 Scorecard, Average Cost Of Living Kiev Ukraine, Jquery Ajax Get Example With Parameters, Star Trek: Picard Episode 1 Watch Online, Rose Mcgowan Scream 5, Is Coal Harmful, Julia Stiles Baby, Duckling Docker, Hector And The Search For Happiness List, Brant Hotels, Tyce Diorio Dancing, Usphl Vs Na3hl, Learning Web Design Pdf, Why Buy American-made Products, Newspaper Vocabulary, Kusamakura Summary, Jquery Hide Multiple Elements By Id, Westin Denver Downtown, Biomass Definition, Booking Com Hampton By Hilton Liverpool, Toyota Prado 2020, Ryzen 9 3900x, Bell'o Digital, Cfda Assistance Listings, Manaslu Route,