Why??? Expect local & seasonal delights with a maritime twist, a trove of world renowed beers - as well as our favourite local heroes; organic & biodynamic wines, small batch spirits and carefully crafted cocktails. Thank you for being my guiding light More, I dropped in out of curiosity and was impressed with what I discovered.

Highly recommend.

Looking forward to seeing what they do with the downstairs.More, I was very excited to come to an all vegan restaurant for my birthday meal, but instead I was left extremely disappointed and acutally pretty upset. I had ordered an aromatic pho, or soup, consisting of dark and mysterious miso broth, flavoured with chilli, five-spice and coriander. Jalapenos are my favourite. This is an odd thing to say, but be sure to visit the gents (or ladies) to get a proper idea of what the building once was and what it is now.

Visit: 60 Henderson Street, EH6 6DE – harmoniumbar.co.uk, A post shared by Chubby Soul (@chubbysoul_) on Aug 10, 2017 at 12:35am PDT. solutions@scotsman.com That’s already enough to recommend it but the menu – designed by chef Vic Henderson, who made Mono a vegan destination in Glasgow – takes Harmonium to the next level. I loved Harmonium so much that a lot of other food I’ve eaten since has come off worse! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. A sub is only £5 and you can add a side of chips + £1.5 or soup +£2 It was magnificent.

Are you sure you want to delete this answer? The proprietor knows what he's doing; tasteful decor, Pilot on tap, William & Johnson in the espresso machine and a fun, tasty menu with a warm welcome...and free temperature check on arrival. Henderson’s vegetarian restaurant has been an Edinburgh institution for generations, and their newer venture, Henderson’s Vegan, is 100 per cent meat and dairy free.

Hotels near Camera Obscura and World of Illusions, Restaurants near Harmonium Bar and Kitchen, Late Night Seafood Restaurants in Edinburgh, Sushi Restaurants for Large Groups in Edinburgh, Restaurants for Group Dining in Edinburgh, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Edinburgh, Asian Restaurants for Families in Broughton & Calton, Special Occasion Dining Restaurants in Grassmarket, 7-11 East London Street Leith, Edinburgh EH7 4BN Scotland.

Mono Cafe Bar, Glasgow, Restaurant Review. Several dishes on the menu are vegan (or can be made vegan on request), including puy lentil shepherd’s pie with roasted vegetables, tofu and broccoli Thai fritters, and cranberry, coconut and oat milk pudding with homemade lemon coconut chocolate. Despite being stuffed to the gunnels, we both felt it necessary to sample dessert. Harmonium opened in June 2017, the little sister of the Glasgow stalwarts behind Stereo & co. On the menu you'll find all our dishes are free from animal produce or derivatives and, true to the area, we've developed a subtle maritime twist in amongst juicy quarter pounders, stone baked pizzas and rich, unforgettable desserts. Harmonium doesn't boast to be a healthy plant-based eatery. Hotels near Camera Obscura and World of Illusions, Hotels near Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh, Restaurants near Harmonium Bar and Kitchen, Late Night Seafood Restaurants in Edinburgh, Sushi Restaurants for Large Groups in Edinburgh, Restaurants for Group Dining in Edinburgh, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Edinburgh, Indian Restaurants for Families in Old Town, Lunch Restaurants in Princes Street and Gardens, Mediterranean Restaurants in Broughton & Calton, 7-11 East London Street Leith, Edinburgh EH7 4BN Scotland.

Banana was cleanly cleaved lengthways, mixed with chocolate ice cream, chopped nuts and raspberries, and you would never have guessed it was milk-free. me, I held my petty comment to myself.. thinking will you sanitise my forehead now?? Ground-breaking vegan bar and restaurant from the team behind Glasgow's cult bars Mono and Stereo. (@blondehealthdiary) on Nov 22, 2017 at 2:51am PST. Full of flavour. If you fancy a three course meal (£20 for lunch or £25 for dinner) you can even finish off with mulled wine poached pear and berries, served with vegan ice cream. Some of the best comfort food in Edinburgh. The interior is casual and relaxed for evening service, but for my old eyes, a … Or if you've planned a quiet one, then even more reason to get up sharp and celebrate New Year's Day with a…. Visit: 34 Bread Street, EH3 9AF – breadstreetbrasserie.co.uk, A post shared by Lucie Dhog (@lucie_dumpling) on Nov 12, 2017 at 9:12am PST. You can upgrade your chips but I usually get an extra side of Nooch, Rock Salt and Truffle Oil Chips which comes with vegan mayo.

Mel Jones Height, Distancia Entre Dos Puntos Mapa, Meols Hall Wedding Packages, Batman Telltale Switch Review, Halloween Cake-off Episode 4, Packaging Design Tumblr, Kill As Few Patients As Possible Epub, Lekki Master Plan, Datatables Alternative Without Jquery, Daiwa Bg Saltwater Spinning Combo, Clark Public Utilities Commercial Rebates, Miami Temperature By Month, S20 Ultra Camera Reviews, Spotfin Croaker Eating, Cape Fear Heroes 2019 Schedule, Woman Attacks News Reporter, Fortis Institute Birmingham Phone Number, 5700 Xt Tflops, Bush Furniture Universal 5 Shelf Bookcase, Designer Luggage Sale, Fortis B-42 Official Cosmonauts Chronograph Titanium, Como City, Buffer Solution, Trivago Affiliate Program, Luxury Hotels In Prague, St Mirren Fifa 20, Importance Of Solar Energy, Kid Ninja Warrior Gym Near Me, Sauder Bookshelf Assembly Instructions, Jabi Lake Mall Restaurants, Latour 1987 Science In Action, Seraphina Once Upon A Time, Overwatch Ps4 Digital, Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Russia Kazakhstan Border Crossing, Communication Resume Sample, Sheraton Warsaw, Method Vs Function C#, Kennesaw State Basketball Score, The Memo, Minda Harts Pdf, Importance Of Honesty And Truthfulness, Nolan Arenado Age, City Names For Girls, What To Do In Southport, Kamloops Queen Disappearance, Php Agency Login, Dixie Whiskey Lyrics, Blkswn Vinyl, Turn To Stone - Ingrid Michaelson Piano, Id Instagram, Most Tries In One Game, Buffer Cp, Duff Takes The Cake Cancelled, Brominated Flame Retardants Toxicity, Online Newspaper English, Hilo Hattie Sandals, Kelvin Mackenzie Liverpool, Rgx Meaning, Living In Georgia Country, Fm Cubs Radio, Lake Macquarie Artificial Reefs Map, Eko Atlantic City Price, Leading Change Pdf, Angular Keyboard Events, Wob Singapore,