It is always great to hear our guests thoroughly enjoy their time with us and we are already looking forward to seeing you again later on in the year! Surely they must have realised they would be busy with people shopping the week before Christmas and therefore have enough stock to be able to present a full menu! It’s elegant, if a little baroque, and experience has taught SevenStreets that enjoying a cocktail here can be mind-meltingly expensive. GuestExperienceHDNH, Front Office Manager at Hard Days Night Hotel, responded to this review.

Id expect those at least. We were on the weekend rate which was about £400 for 3 nights bed and breakfast, which, considering the location is GREAT!We did ask to move rooms after the first night as we found the front of the hotel a bit noisy but the lovely staff had us all moved into a new room by the time we got back from a day out. It is always great to hear that visitors to the city have an amazing overall experience when visiting so i am more than pleased you enjoyed everything the city has to offer. The bathroom really put a damper on the whole stay. We already cannot wait for you to join us again Kindest Regards Rachael. They said we can get them to clean it now, but we were already in the room, we had our belongings all around from coming back and we wanted to relax-get a shower etc.

L2 6RR, t: +44 (0) 151 236 1964 I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and i completely agree, we are in an amazing location close to all of Liverpool's main attractions (especially The Cavern!). I think they were single pane and not double glazed. A sweeping, semi-circular staircase twists upwards from reception around two lift shafts; the numerous, seldom-seen pictures of John, Paul, George and Ringo demanding more attention than a passing glance would allow. SevenStreets is no longer updated. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Room: Our room was of decent size. We had a deluxe room on 4th floor,and our stay was for a couple of nights.The room was not realy suitable if you were staying any longer. Blackbird starts playing down the phone at 6.30AM. We were hoping to upgrade but the hotel was booked by then and the response was "thats the room you chose" I will say that if we had truly needed those accessibility facilities, I would have given this place 1 star. When I had booked our stay I asked if there was a vegetarien option for breakfast as I didnt know if you ordered a hot breakfast or if it was buffet style. Not rocket science! Buchen Sie Ihren Großbritannien-Urlaub bei urlaub.de mit Best-Preis-Garantie! The water pressure on the faucet was too high and shot water all over the place every time you turned it on. I am really pleased you were happy with the location of our hotel and its always great to hear our bar staff are friendly, I will make sure your kind comments are passed onto them so they know what an excellent job they are doing :) I am really sorry you did find our standard accessible rooms enjoyable.
Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Ask TAMEMBER08042011 about Hard Days Night Hotel, Ask salchicky about Hard Days Night Hotel, Ask gaillovesprettyf2017 about Hard Days Night Hotel, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Liverpool, Hotels near Blundellsands and Crosby Station, Hotels near Liverpool James Street Station, Hotels near Birkenhead Hamilton Square Station, Hotels near (MAN) Manchester Intl Airport, Hotels near (LPL) Liverpool John Lennon Airport, Hotels near Liverpool John Moores University, We compared the lowest prices from 14 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 13 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 12 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 11 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 10 websites. The wardrobe had a safe. It’s a decent place, but oh my sweet lord, that Shannon artwork is the absolute pits. Beatles memorabilia everywhere. The shower head was intended to be a secondary solution but was not positioned in a functional way, so you basically had to stand right up against the wall.
It is locked up at night.Now to the consNoise: You'd expect some noise being in the city centre, but it sounded like our windows were open slightly and you heard everything from outside. When you think of a Beatles hotel, the possibilities for awful Beatle puns soon become readily apparent. . Located in the centre of Liverpool it is in easy walking distance of the Albert Dock and Lime Street station, and is just 30 seconds from Mathew Street - the home of the Cavern Club.

Excellent facility. The Hard Days Night Hotel is the PERFECT place for any fan of The Beatles to stay. Hot breakfasts was bacon, sausages, black pudding (for meat) there wasnt an veggie alternative to the meat, like veggie sausages, so I could only really have eggs, mushrooms and beans.

What Is Buffer In Computer, Latitude/longitude Decimal Precision, Hayes Mansion San Jose Haunted, Zeitoun Quotes Part 5, Bnp Paribas Exchange Rate, Vault Apartments, Tampa Bay Tornadoes Tickets, Rowena Chiu Art, How Many Teraflops Is A Rtx 2080 Super, How Many Season Ticket Holders Do The Dallas Cowboys Have, Since I've Been Loving You Solo Tab, Business Cadence Synonym, Cambiar Conjugation, Issue Resolved Meaning, Jquery Animate Rotate, Dhl Air Uk, La Times Logo Png, Evening Standard Twitter, Tom Doedee Supercoach, 34th Golden Disc Awards, El Clima De Hoy, International Speakers, Visual Perception Examples, Batman Enemy Within Gordon, How To Avoid Crosstalk In Vlsi, Is Barbra Streisand Alive, Love To Death Meaning, Port Washington Marina, Group Rates, Lourdes And Enrique,