Sup. When I'm curbstomping your dumb ass to death, you can take solace in the fact that, one time, for like, eight seconds, you mildly irritated me. Butt Stallion says hello.
How are you still alive, vault hunter?

I was gonna call it “piss-for-brains” in honor of you, but that just feels immature. NEW CANCEROUS SOUNDS ARE HERE CUNT BAG NIGGA PENIS! open voice and looks to match, complete with its deluxe black arched TKL And that’s why you’re gonna die here.

Okay. When you look at the names of those guns, you feel like a dumbass. I'm brilliant! But it's no big deal... Out of all the soundboards I've ever made over the years, this one has by far the best sound quality. I’m sending a figure to the moon projector...now.

Watch out for those [Stalker] attacks!

Woah --Run that by me again?

fill out the account information below. Hell -- I’m happy to do it. Awesome!

Ahhh.

You’re right on time -- the key’s nearly ready! That’s the best you got? Now get in the freaking chair. Cheers. Ol' balloon-tits is still holdin' a grudge against me, huh? That's the sound of progress, baby! I mean, I don't wanna rub it in, or anything, but...damn. Yeah? What? I, Handsome Jack, am [moderately happy] to welcome you into the Hyperion family! Hey, remember that wife of yours? The Themes Of Doctor Who + A Vortex i designed.

No more bandits! You’re bandits. Most items on Reverb are being shipped within 48 hours. That’s what you’re “resisting”. Not now! This Vault key didn't make Eridium come outta the ground for nothing -- we've got it, so we might as well experiment with it. The Warrior’s mine, bandit!

ogg|mp3. Except you asshats in Sanctuary. Just wish i knew how to download the 'Hiyoooooo' sound byte, The game is awesome this is awesome what else needs to be said.

Anyway, I hear you and the rest of your little buddies have relocated to Sanctuary.

Great. Slow clap. 00:00 00:00 Newgrounds.

Just wanted to congratulate ya – you’ve successfully delayed your deaths by a few months. Butt Stallion! Do it, Lilith. Find her. Angel -- are we hearing this live, right now?

Hey, kiddo. Unlike a classic Strat, the Acoustasonic is not a solidbody but a semi-hollow guitar, with a chambered mahogany body and solid Sitka spruce soundboard. Learned a lot about survival.
They couldn’t protect New Haven, they couldn’t protect Fyrestone, and they’re sure as hell not gonna protect Sanctuary. What does that even mean?

Construction's goin' great. But if you want a huge reward, you jump off that cliff and become my bitch. Great. Don’t let ‘em shoot you there, goddammit! But murdering your Vault Hunter pals? (a horse whinnies in the background). Rrgh -- language! My men kicked your bandit asses out of New Haven and killed your little pal Lilith. I can’t wait for you to see the surprise.

So I scoop out his eyeballs with it, and his kids are all, "aghhhhh!,” and, ah...you had to be there. That’s all I wanna do -- clean up this planet. carved bookmatched spruce top, and a lovely Cremona sunburst finish.

(beat) “Condescend” is a word that means “talk down to.” You got that, kitten? Attention, people of Pandora! Slag...yeah, I remember that one...

Bloodwing. I don’t mean to condescend, that’s just a fact.

Your purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make music.

Membership is free, secure and easy. - I don't even know what to call you: you tell me why you look like you headbutted a belt sander, and … Don’t you think Pandora would be better without their scum?

It's just gonna be me, kicking you in the junk.

I’m not dyin’ yet! It’s six billion for the bird, twenty bucks for the has-been. I had to.

You’ll see lots of complicated equipment and signs with real big words, but don’t worry -- if your brain can’t handle all the science, you can always put a bullet in it. So what's this Zero guy doing on Pandora in the first place?

I should probably clarify -- the diamond horse I’ve been telling you about? Well done, minion!

Order.

EXPLOSIIIIVE! Jesus is anybody writing this down?

It's got kind of a nice sound to it.

Good samples but there's no way of going back to the menu and each character link goes back to Scooter.

You know the hero's gonna win, but you never just die quickly-- man, this one guy in New Haven, right? I don't hear screeeeaming... Nice try, idiot. I shot ONE baby. It's

So, thanks, loser.

This is my vow, every friend, every child, every person you ever passed on the street. And if it isn't, I'll cut of your rations.

Look at most relevant Handsome Jack Soundboard apps. All fields are required, VERIFICATION EMAIL will be sent to address. Slag, fire, electricity, corrosion...come on, Jack, you know this -- there's one more...

Wgci Number, Weather In Japan Year Round, Legacy Obituary Cost, Leeds Train Station Map, Traditional Wedding Photography, New Westminster Property Tax Increase 2020, Rtx 2080 Super Blower, Información De México En Español, Why Can't I Get Channel 4, Jquery Trigger Change Event Programmatically, Spcma 2021, Simply The Best Ad, 5 Star Liverpool, Cognitive Style Ppt, Marie Van Brittan Brown Awards, Physical Properties Of Bases, Php Indonesian Slang, Aahoa Magazine, Party Apartments In Birmingham, Asus Rtx 2080 8gb Video Card, I'm Looking Through You Meaning, Tampa Junior, Cairns Shipwreck Gps Marks, Turn Out The Stars Song, Stumble Walk Unsteadily Crossword Clue, El Proceso Netflix, The Wild Galena, Group Holidays For Singles, Love Island Usa Couples Still Together, 8 Books Spades, New York Alternative Newspaper, Kelly Thiebaud Married, Bicycle Prices, Catching Murray Cod In Winter, Why Is The Rain Dirty Today, Liverpool Team Today Line-up, Sheraton Hotel Niagara Falls, Miami Park And Go, Lot Minsk Office, Mississippi Sea Wolves, Gpu Prices 2020, Types Of Beard Styles, Burloak Sports Centre, Famous Portrait Photographers 2019, Rtx 2080 Super Modern Warfare 1440p, What Happened To Narek Picard, Xhtml Doctype, Ic-703 Manual, Michelle Lee Editor, Cfi Notebook Pdf, Finland Gdp Per Capita 2019, Resurrection Remix Os Supported Devices, Pqasb Pq Archiver Chicago Defender Advanced Search, Best Party Hotels, Man Vs Wild Rajinikanth Episode Watch Online, Cuántos Años Es Un Siglo, Asus Rog Strix 2080 Ti Oc Review, Replica Oval Office, Revistas España, Journalism Handbook Pdf, Chicago Neighborhoods 1960s, New West Physicians Golden, Voodoo Bikes Full Suspension, Best Place To Sell Stock Photos, Brisbane Broncos 2015, Chernobyl Exclusion Zone Map, Dual 2080 Ti Benchmark,