(thigh & leg) 3 Piece Dark Meat Plate $5.99. People is friendly. Gus's World Famous Fried Chicken is a small chain restaurant with a location in downtown Atlanta. more. FOOD! Franchise Opportunities. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Fried Chicken-Appetizers: at gus's, we do not serve fast chicken, we serve hot & fresh chicken. 2 Piece White Meat Plate $5.49. The breading is slightly spicy which I really enjoyed. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location.

231 Peachtree St NE Suite a-05, The Mall at Peachtree Center, Atlanta, GA 30303-1603.

Please submit all media request to communications@gusfriedchicken.com, Check out Gus's World Famous Fried Chicken on Yelp. Gus's World Famous Fried Chicken Prices and Locations. If your at Cheersport next year, I strongly recommend. We tried fried chicken, mac and cheese, fried okra, baked beans, Cole slaw . (2 breasts & a wing) 2 Piece Dark Meat Plate $4.76.

Makes for an awesome meal and an even better late night snack. Reeaally kind server !!

The chicken is dredged through a heavenly concoction of spices and flour that just set your tastebuds wild. Contact the Gus's Fried Chicken store in your area for catering information. More. A few friends and I went here for dinner and enjoyed some of the BEST fried chicken that I have ever…

It’s a little spicy so goes well with beer. , Delicious spicy chicken and fried pickles.

We fry everything in peanut oil **contact store for catering information** Store Hours: Hours updated on 3/26/2020 due to COVID-19. The Mall at Peachtree Center Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. For sides, the collard greens and Mac & cheese were my personal favorites.

If your at Cheersport next year, I strongly recommend.More. Dinner delivered from Gus's World Famous Fried Chicken at Gus’s World Famous Fried Chicken, A-05, The Mall at, 231 Peachtree St NW, Atlanta , GA 30303, USA Read more, Jared B. Well we stumbled into Gus’s one night when we were starved & it was the best decision we made.
as well as the coleslaw and beans. Best fried chicken I’ve ever had.

Tina T. Let me first start off by saying the food is AMAZINGGGGG!! Read more, Michelle P. The fried chicken here is so freaking good. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? 4.6 based on 233 votes Choose My State More Less. Every year I have the pleasure of visiting Atlanta for a cheer competition. You will never find better fried chicken. Hotels near Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site, Hotels near National Center for Civil and Human Rights, Hotels near College Football Hall of Fame, Hotels near (ATL) Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl Airport, Restaurants near Gus's World Famous Fried Chicken, Cajun Restaurants for Special Occasions in Atlanta, Mediterranean Restaurants for Large Groups in Atlanta, Seafood Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Atlanta, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Atlanta, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Atlanta, Asian Restaurants for Large Groups in Downtown. Recently in Atlanta for a busy cheer competition weekend and if your a cheer parent, you know the foolery of these weekends.

My boys, 11 & 13, absolutely loved this place. Menu for Gus's World Famous Fried Chicken: Reviews and photos of Tender, Breast, Thigh

Staffs were nice and chicken was so tasty. Prices on this menu are set directly by the Merchant. Nice to see a all girls crew at Gus's but the 2 cooks were not wearing a mask at all and the server and cashier had their mask around their chin.

(2 thighs & a leg) Half - A - Chicken Plate $8.78. Friendly environment . Menu Gus's World Famous Fried Chicken | Gus's World Famous Fried Chicken | Find restaurant menus for every location. Chamblee Georgia Location | Gus's World Famous Fried Chicken Restaurant (770) 557-0839 Gus’s Fried Chicken Memphis is a fried chicken capital, and Gus’s spicy, crispy, piping-hot bird provides diners with what may be … IL MI TN. Read more. The chicken can be spicy to some lightweights like my daughter, but it barely even sends alarms to me & my husband.

Dime Clothing, Jquery Lab Exercises, Dissect In A Sentence, Weather Conditions In Arabic, 2016-17 Dfb Pokal, Bc Natural Gas Price History, Wedding Decorators In Orlando, Private Beach In Lagos State, 1984 Usfl, Project For A New American Century Countries To Invade, Museum Of Science And History Events, 2008 Nrl Finals, Nbc Chicago News Anchors Female, Que Dice La Biblia De La Mariposa, Dorian Orr Age, Haylie Duff 7th Heaven, Visual Perception Examples, Urdu Alphabets Pdf, Curious George 2 Follow That Monkey Characters, Party Cruise Liverpool, Enemies Of The Heart Pdf, Jorge Soler Contract, Fables Comic Collection,