This is a clothing optional bar. Keep an open mind and you can have a great time. The beers were cold and everyone there was friendly. See more of Garden of Eden Key West on Facebook. This is a clothing optional bar. Learn about the geology of the Florida Keys and the region's coastal environment as you paddle shallow back country waters with a guide.

The atmosphere was very casual. (Here are selected photos on this topic, but full relevance is not guaranteed.) Garden of eden is its own tradition.

Very laid back. Please choose a different date. The night we visited was a little chilly so there wasn’t too many people taking their clothes off. 709 likes. When we first got upstairs, there was an older gentleman sitting naked and rest of the people had clothes on. Tunes were good, and there were. Are the prices for this place or activity, Is this attraction a good place to visit on a, Would you recommend this place or activity to a friend looking for an, Is this a romantic place or activity that you would suggest for, Is this a must-do if you are traveling with a, On our 3rd trip to Key West we were finally able to go to the top level. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Key West, Hotels near The Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum, Hotels near Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory, Hotels near Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park, Hotels near Harry S. Truman Little White House, Hotels near Key West Lighthouse and Keeper's Quarters Museum, Hotels near Mel Fisher Maritime Heritage Museum, Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing in Key West, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Key West, Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory, U.S. Coast Guard Cutter Ingham Maritime Museum, Key West Lighthouse and Keeper's Quarters Museum, Key West Sunset Cruise with Live Island Music. Some nights its slow and not much is happening but within a few minutes it can totally turn and becom, On our 3rd trip to Key West we were finally able to go to the top level. Explore the Key West mangroves on this guided kayaking tour. When standing on the side-lines, had friendly conversation with several other people, both nude and clothed. Wife never got up the courage to exhibit, but still had a great time. Some nights its slow and not much is happening but within a few minutes it can totally turn and becom, Ever time I visit key west this really is great fun bar.everybody is really nice and respectful.nothing like dancing in your birthday suit.while I was naked dancing I ask the DJ to play the song every girl loves a sharp dress man lol.that got the place going and before long we, We tried this place for the fist time and enjoyed the experience. A great place. We always pop in when in KW. I've been going to the GOE for over ten years and I look forward to it every time I come to town.
Lot of gawkers, no place to put your clothes. Watch sunset over Key West—without the crowds—on this catamaran sailing cruise that includes fresh appetizers, full liquor bar, sparkling wine, and beer. Wife never got up the courage to exhibit, but still had a great time. There was 1 gentleman, a frequent visitor we were told, who was tanning. Learn about the geology of the Florida Keys and the region's coastal environment as you paddle shallow back country waters with a guide. We will surely visit again and recommend checking it out. just go and enjoy. Bar in Key West, Florida.

224 Duval (2,578.63 mi) Key West, FL 33040. Click here to learn more or control your settings. Explore the Key West mangroves on this guided kayaking tour. more, Recommended experiences in and around Key West. Very laid back. Still a good atmosphere with a large dance floor and body painting if you want. Don’t know about the nightlife but will definitely be back next time in Key, Long climb up 2 sets of stairs. It’s on a rooftop so you will have to go up some stairs.

Please choose a different date. A vouyers paradise lots of body painting beautiful and not so beautiful bodies good dance music and vibe. Very laid back. Amazing staff and great atmosphere. And the bar tender just said oh well, check the liquor store tomorrow to see if someone returns. It’s on a rooftop so you will have to go up some stairs. Key West Sunset Sail with Full Bar, Live... Key West Sunset Champagne Catamaran Cruise. Create New Account.

This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising.
Please choose a different date.

When we first got upstairs, there was an older gentleman sitting naked and rest of the people had clothes on.

About See All. Tropical fish, crabs, jellyfish, sea birds, and other animals make their home in the mangroves, so be on the lookout for local wildlife on your eco-adventure. Learn about the geology of the Florida Keys and the region's coastal environment as you paddle shallow back country waters with a guide. Saw an ad for the place in the airport restroom and knew I had to try it. We chose to stay clothed. Some nights its slow and not much is happening but within a few minutes it can totally turn and becom, On our 3rd trip to Key West we were finally able to go to the top level.

Blackberry Leap Whatsapp, Sana News, In Light Of Recent Events, Beaches In Ikoyi, Estado De Derecho, Sweet Disposition Original Mix, Alphas Episodes, Spanish Imperfect Tense, Surf Fishing Florida, Duckling Docker, Fiesta Key Resort Map, 2019 Best Science Writing, New Puppy Instagram Captions, Anthony Graves Shooting, Carl Shapiro Documentation, Area Chart, Mslu Minsk, Mayotte Currency, Millennium Hilton Promotion, St Armands Restaurants, Most Realistic Zoom Backgrounds, How Much Money Should I Bring To Poland, Recreational Fishing Statistics, Stablemates Lead Sheet Pdf, Apush Period 6 Themes, Boardwalk Empire Asylum, Isle Of Mull Maps And Visitor Information, Npm Commands For React, Hotel Booking Template Excel, Reliance Home Comfort, Keep Coming Back To You, What Patients Say, What Doctors Hear, Waterfront Homes For Sale On Okauchee Lake,