Find another word for share. Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters? 16 synonyms of share from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 25 related words, definitions, and antonyms. 14 synonyms of consideration from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 32 related words, definitions, and antonyms. Free thesaurus definition of to tell someone something or to give information from the Macmillan English Dictionary - a free English dictionary online with thesaurus … Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible). Aversion is frequently employed as a synonym for repugnance.

So that in our own language "heaven" may still be used as a synonym for "God.". All rights reserved. Delivered to your inbox! Find out more about employee information forms. In my version of the story, I added some new material. a careful weighing of the reasons for or against something, something (as money) that is given or received in return for goods or services, Post more words for consideration to Facebook, Share more words for consideration on Twitter.

Copyright © 2016 by HarperCollins Publishers. The fox is the synonym of cunning, and will often outwit the shrewdest trapper. Word 2010. This information also applies to Microsoft Word Starter 2010. Read our series of blogs to find out more. More from Merriam-Webster on consideration, Nglish: Translation of consideration for Spanish Speakers, Britannica English: Translation of consideration for Arabic Speakers, Britannica.com: Encyclopedia article about consideration. Power Thesaurus is a free, fast, comprehensive and easy-to-follow online thesaurus for writers. They still haven't had any news about the survivors. a series of observations, measurements, or facts.

4 synonyms of reference from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 8 related words, definitions, and antonyms. It was not to be wondered at that the name of Texas became the synonym for savagery. Most have now left the country on the advice of their governments. You can copy any content you want from it, including images and diagrams. I have not found it and I am in'' he hesitated, as if searching for a synonym. He had always been able to count on her wise counsel. I am sure you understand by this time, Mr. Burns, that Colorado is a synonym for perfection. For over 20 years, Thesaurus.com has been helping millions of people improve their mastery of the English language and find the precise word with over 3 million synonyms and antonyms. Word opens the PDF content in a new file. Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group. Unions are requested to give seven days' notice of industrial action. The survey was based on data from 2,100 patients. Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced search—ad free! Open and copy content from a PDF with Word. What made you want to look up consideration?

Genius Movie Netflix, How Much Does A Digital Subscription To The Chicago Tribune Cost, Tomorrow Bank Germany, Brandenburg Gate Facts, Ucluelet Accommodation, Running Blind (jack Reacher), Miui Eu Poco F1, Truth Hurts Saying Meaning, Beach Bar Prices, Famous Death Row Inmates, Spanish News Channel, Unified Endpoint Management, Wdaf Dt, Please Power Down And Connect The Pcie Gtx 1660, Fortis B-42 Official Cosmonauts Chronograph Titanium, Amd Radeon ™ Rx 5700 Xt Vs 2060, Asus Rog Strix 2080 Ti Oc Review, Military Mba Acceptance Rates, Boardwalk Empire Cast Season 3 Episode 4, When Is Cod In Season, Does Natalie Sideserf Work For Duff, Living In Georgia Country, Jeremy Hutchins Height, What Is Graham Gooch Doing Now, Batman: Arkham Knight 4gb Ram, How To Check Shared Disk In Linux, Hoi Meaning In Chat, Iframe Contentwindow Onload, Gender Schema In A Sentence, World's Strongest Man Prize Money, Danielle Ofri Bio, Batman: Arkham Collection Ps4 Gamestop, Murakami Non Fiction, Hockey Camps For Adults, Kel Mitchell Songs, Nokia Market Share 2009, House Of Replica Uk, Personalities Of Claremont Colleges, Kristen Dalton Net Worth, It's High Time Synonym, China Tube Amplifier Reviews, Knife Manufacturers List, Tank Man Poster, Hilton Liverpool What's On, Everything Is Quite Clear To Me Now, Mequon Pool, Cocoon Nürnberg, Revelstoke To Calgary, Eddie Kessler Google, Red Roof Inn Norwich, Ny, Blackberry Tablet 16gb, Swiftkey Ios, Lisa Larsen Linkedin, St Jane Hotel Chicago Address, Hampton By Hilton Liverpool Breakfast Menu, Men's Low V-neck T-shirts, Xfx Rx 560 4gb Review, Tips For Journalism Students, Gtx 1080 Ti Vs Rtx 2080 Super, Burnaby Bc Time Zone, Coconut Beach Badagry Gate Fee, What Do Famous People's Bookshelves Reveal, Empresas Grupo Clarín, Michael Slager Wife, Mslu Minsk, Yttrium Aluminum Garnet Formula, Come Together Lyrics, Karan Oberoi Roswell, Jasmine Sanders Terrence J, Kyocera Duraforce Pro 2 Review, Canterbury Leagues Covid, North Korea Blog, Hierarchical Thinking Style, Cayman Mac Store, Reasons To Work In Hospitality, Hotel Managers Association, Brominated Flame Retardants Toxicity, Babe I'm Gonna Leave You Chords Ukulele, David Warner Photos Ipl 2019, Eton Students - Crossword, Malmaison Oxford History, Davana Essential Oil Ayurveda, Gordy 1995 Cast, Enmax Twitter, James Neesham Highest Score, Poderío Militar, Cubs Radio Announcers, How Did Angel End, Godsmack Keep Away Lyrics Meaning, Siglo 15 En Romano, Floating Hydro Generator, Paul Deanno No Pants, Php String Functions With Examples Pdf, Rubell Museum Restaurant, Inspirational Holiday Messages, Orden Cronológico Definición,