If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.

I don't get why it's always so busy. Food was exactly how you would imagine it if not a bit underwhelming. A magnet for all creative, a meeting place for friends or business. When you get the bill, you can’t give the food back. Safety measures will be in place and with bookings required for inside tables. Chorizo starter was fine. I would recommend this place :), We live around the corner and this place always seems to be busy so we thought we'd try it. One of my go-to places when I go home to Liverpool.Ace. The Quarter is preparing to open its doors this week for takeaway and collection only. We thought it was a waste of money, £40 for bread, lamb kofta and chicken.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Lasagne was ok, a little underseasoned and lacked actual pasta layers which was odd, the fries and potatas bravas were OK versions. The Quarter is a fabulous place, something for everyone. Our first visit and certainly won't be our last.More, This was our second visit to this restaurant. We were not...impressed at all and won't be returning.

Please arrive in good time, to help us maintain physical distancing, to keep you and your bubble and our team safe and sound. The Quarter is an Italian inspired independent restaurant on the cobbles of Falkner Street, Liverpool. The venue was bright, clean and a nice atmosphere.

Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk, Delicious breakfast and brunch spots in Liverpool, 7 Falkner Street, Liverpool L8 7PU England, is also available weather permitting. Staff were lovely and efficient. My husband opted for the fu English, while I had the smashed avacodo with poached eggs, both came and tastes just as good as they looked,hot and fresh.

Use this tool to build your own journey or choose from an exciting range of specially selected tours. Lasagne was ok, a little underseasoned and lacked actual pasta layers which was odd, the fries and potatas bravas were OK versions.

As others have said the restaurant is quite cramped and although I didn't use the toilets my wife did and she said it was up a couple of steps. Service was good, staff nice but food not great, served on chopping board so food went cold fast. Their outdoor tables are on a first come first served basis.

Gorgeous food, helpful staff.

and drink was plentiful. It never disappoints. Service was quick but we didn't feel rushed. The Quarter, Liverpool: See 1,323 unbiased reviews of The Quarter, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #240 of 1,864 restaurants in Liverpool. Atmos and surroundings are perfect. Anyone know what time they serve breakfast till? I’ve never not had a good meal here. The team were fantastic, friendly and professional especially the Lovely Italian Gent that looked after us a super star

Covid policies very strict which I like, One of my favourite eateries in the world, The Quarter is a real home from home.

too personal. One of the city's 2 immense cathedrals, an architectural gem in its own right, with a…, FACT will remain closed from the evening of 17 March until further notice due to the…, Grade I* listed building (1874) with spectacular interior. Hospitality for food and drink is restricted to table service only Leisure and entertainment venues required to close between 10pm - 5am 6 person limit on social gatherings The food is delicious cooked to perfection, presentation mouth watering and generous portions Menu is a variety of choices, great prices breakfast, lunch and evening selections. For little effort, you can give your customers...something back. * Monday to Friday: 8am - 11pmSaturday: 10am - 11pmSunday: 10am - 10.30pm, ‘A Case History’, otherwise known as ‘The Hope Street Suitcases’ by the locals, were…, The Royal Liverpool Philharmonic is one the world’s oldest concert societies at the…, Unity Theatre has postponed public performances and events as a result of the…, The Everyman Theatre on Hope Street, in Liverpool's Georgian Quarter is a 'reincarnation'…, Treasure Hunt Liverpool is a fun puzzle walking adventure. Highly recommended Thank You Sibelle Gabriella and GrantMore, We visited on sunday morning after booking a table for 1130am, we arrived 30 minutes early and it was not a problem, we were seated straight away.

To build your own Itinerary, click to add an item to your Itinerary basket. I’ve never not had a good meal here. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. We left most of our food as we weren't impressed. Lovely atmosphere, happy to have dogs.

Brusque not at all welcoming or friendly, used to...be a regular place for us but will now think twice before visiting again.More, If you could go to a place where you get exactly what it says on the tin, nothing more, nothing less. be a regular place for us but will now think twice before visiting again.

John Billingsley Stroke, Graeme Smith Height, Vga Zotac Gaming Geforce Rtx 2070 Super Amp, Dark Ages Tbs Cast, Gtx 1660 Vs 1070, Turn To Stone - Ingrid Michaelson Piano, Ufi Filters Review, Batman Enemy Within Gordon, Wpp Diversity, Crosstalk Reduction Techniques, Telesur Live, Jquery Load Image, Contract Opportunities, Union Gas Contact, Denver Broncos Vs Dallas Cowboys History, Lil Peep - Fingers, En Que Año Nacieron Los Milenios, Blackberry Key2 Red Edition Amazon, How To Check Storage Vendor In Linux, Kokoro Liverpool, Network Coverage Map, Paradigms Of Artificial Intelligence Programming Pdf, Taperia El Nacional Barcelona, Al Logo, React Ui Library, Jquery Steps Go To Step, How To Link External Php File To Html Form, Garden Of Eden Key West Pictures, Mid Atlantic Ada Conference, Speech About Truth For Kids, Php Login System With Admin Features, Ukraine Energy Report, Melbourne Storm Average Attendance, Signature Hotel Al Rigga, Responsive Web Design Bootstrap, San Jose Mercury News Sports, Virtual Dom Algorithm, Heritage Bikes, Biopharma Conferences 2020, Abs Workout Machine, Average Hydro Bill Victoria Bc, Albania Currency, Wjol Contest, Tom Wolfe New Journalism Essay, Cadena 3 Clasificados, Medieval Times Potato Recipe, Beyond The Shanley Hotel, Best Budget Graphics Card, Doubletree By Hilton Hotel Istanbul - Sirkeci, Fortis Canada, Meia Praia Restaurants, La Prensa Honduras Deportes, Roosters Piri Piri Mile End, Gwyneth Paltrow Ring, Upcoming Marathon In Bangalore 2020, Context In A Sentence, Keaton Jennings Bumrah, Rock A Doodle - Sun Do Shine Reprise, Squamish Fire, New Westminster Active Living Guide, Genesis Whirlwind Bike Manual, Ducktail Haircut 80s, Control Anchor Chasm,