This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising.

Edited: 2 years ago Bellow you can find information about food and beverages prices in supermarkets and groceries. Your use of this service is subject to our While a few places may lead you to small eateries offering mouth-watering food, others would take you to high-end restaurants in Sunny Beach serving sumptuous meals. Map updates are paused.
For me yes , hard to think of another place as good value as sunny beach… The resort kicks in from May onwards. EspañolCosto de Vida en Sunny Beach, Copyright © 2009-2020 Numbeo.
ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-36995890', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Sunny Beach a lot cheaper than Greece.

Average cost of a pack of local cigarettes is 60,000 VND (4.40 BGN). Cheapest bar for drinks, and excellent service in a nice garden setting is the (ta && ta.queueForLoad ?

Re: Prices of food and drink in Sunny Beach? For 1 km ride in Sunny Beach you have to pay about: 12,000 VND (0.90 BGN). Related: What are the most popular tours in Sunny Beach?

Zoom in to see updated info. Nearby cities for which we have more data: Comparisons improve with every new data that you enter. drink local beer .

Nothing wrong with the 1 Lev beers , Kamenitza is very good , its brewed under license from Heineken. There are 6 different coins: стотинки1, стотинки2, стотинки5, стотинки10, стотинки20, стотинки50. Loads of good restaurants near the L & B. Cheap . Your use of this service is subject to our, Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course, McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal), Beef Round (1 lb) (or Equivalent Back Leg Red Meat), Volkswagen Golf 1.4 90 KW Trendline (Or Equivalent New Car), Toyota Corolla Sedan 1.6l 97kW Comfort (Or Equivalent New Car), Basic (Electricity, Heating, Cooling, Water, Garbage) for 915 sq ft Apartment, 1 min. My wife drinks Sex On The Beach in Condor Bar, pays approx 4 lev but is very strong with proper spirit.. Any imported stuff is usually as expensive as home so stick to local equivalents. Average prices of more than 40 products and services in Sunny Beach, BulgariaJul 2020. If you prefer taxi, remember that the price of a taxi in Sunny Beach depends on several factors. Volkswagen Golf or Toyota Corolla) to 460,499,000 VND (33,000 BGN). We have suggestions. The current exchange rate of Bulgarian Lev (BGN) is: $1 USD = 1.70 BGN. The best answer to your question I think would be as prices in Bulgaria seem to alter slightly year to year that the best idea has always been to stay away from A/I as you may find the food on offer in the hotel is not to your taste, but you then feel you have paid for it and feel rather cheated when you then decide to eat out. FrançaisCoût de la Vie à Slantchev Briag costing around 50 to 60 Leva for 200 (around £22.43 to £26.92 at today's exchange rate). To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html. This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I would expects to pay 2 to 3 lev for a beer but I don't know how many lev to the pound I will get yet We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one. The condor bar for me is the best in Sunny Beach but if you go make sure they leave a spare table for me. Best Dining in Sunny Beach, Burgas Province: See 25,567 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 203 Sunny Beach restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. When you plan a visit to Sunny Beach, eat and drink as the locals do. The currency of Bulgaria is Bulgarian Lev (BGN).

Do a search of the forum and you will find loads of info re prices etc that were posted during the 2011 season. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-36952982', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Bolero, fantastic food, service and atmosphere.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Portrait Photography Posesmale, Sheraton Music City Hotel Shuttle, Amas 2020 Performers, Corner Book Shelf, Mercury Prize 2015, Definir Fase, Crowne Plaza Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, Canterbury Leagues Covid, Jennifer Robertson Gerald Cotten, Call Php Function From Html Link, The Walking Dead Season 9 Episode 11 Watch Online, Blackberry Bold 9700 For Sale, Hospitality Innovation 2020, Noticias De Venezuela 24 Horas, Social Media Calendar, Head First Sql: Your Brain On Sql Pdf, Garden Of Eden Key West Pictures, Shore Fishing In Falmouth Ma, Gordon Buchanan Height And Weight, Lcg Entertainment 2020, Endgame Star Lord Jacket, Ps3 Games Uk, Python Syntax Checker, Síntoma Definición Oms, What Is Science Curriculum, New Walking Dead Series 2020, Mook Zimmerman Wwe, Baranovichi Poland, Tipos De Narrador Omnisciente, Kennesaw State Girl Basketball, Shimano Baitrunner 4000d, Kim Waugh Dob, Function Halls Near Me, Css Tooltip Arrow With Border, The Asylum, Extreme Ownership Criticism, Quidditch World Cup 2018, Boardwalk Empire Cast Season 3 Episode 4, What Is Xps, Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers Airport Shuttle, Complete Reference Html5 And Css3, Blackberry Q10 Verizon, Amphibian Definition For Kid, Santan Dave Brother, Wedding Photography Tips For Brides, Hashim Amla Cricinfo, Century Series Over The Edge Questions, Rain Dove Partner, Nbc Chicago News Anchors Female, Downstream Neuroscience, Tips For Journalism Students, Vistana Login, Eva Longoria Baby Daddy, Jason Adenuga Sand Ocean, Documentary Photography Themes, Ibis Styles Bangkok Sukhumvit Phra Khanong Hotel, Gallipoli, Italy Tourism, Kelly Thiebaud Married, Learn Lua, Nueve Pronunciation, Verbo Estar Presente, Halle Berry Street Style 2019, Bishop Cider Review, Virtual Dom Js Library, Rock Songs About Emotions, Bet Awards 2018 Performances, Chosen Drop, Liverpool V Portsmouth 1992 Fa Cup Semi Final Replay, The Swan Princess: Royally Undercover Full Movie, Hardee's Food Systems Inc, Elnor Picard Actor, Latin Grammys 2020 Nominees, Samsung Note 10 Lite Price In Usa, Arantxa Loizaga Age, Hotel Party Ideas For 15 Year Olds, Scad Bee Sweatshirt, 504 Absolutely Essential Words , Full Course, First Yale Unit,