Coral's Harry Aitkenhead explained that the host, who was recently linked to Canadian rapper Drake, would be a 'perfect' addition to the show, saying: "We think Maya would be a massive coup for ITV if they could get her to be a contestant on I'm a Celeb, she'd be perfect for the show.". Who is going into I’m A Celebrity 2020 this year? ", READ MORE: Ferne McCann issues warning to I'm A Celebrity 2020 line-up. So, if anything like that did happen, it would be hilarious – that's for sure!". She’s allegedly been offered a huge sum of money to join the cast but nothing has been announced yet! Speaking in a virtual interview for Hello magazine, he dished: “I haven’t had any conversations yet. I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! ", He added: "Yes, I'd go and do it. Declan Donnelly speaks on Ant McPartlin leaving TV partnership, Ferne McCann issues warning to I'm A Celebrity 2020 line-up. is set to make its annual return in a couple of months, with a few differences, but who is going into I'm A Celeb this year? After Tiger King was a massive international success, we’re certain fans would love to see her on the show! "If you're down the line and somebody said, 'Here's a hundred grand to eat some maggots', count me in! explains more about how we use your data, and your rights. The TV and radio presenter has been approached to join the line-up for the past two years, but talks stalled. Rumours for the I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! Never say never to that!". It has been widely rumoured that Joe Exotic’s ultimate rival Carole Baskin could be making an appearance on the ITV show later this year. The brunette bombshell has become a fan-favourite when she appeared on Love Island: Aftersun - with some fans even begging ITV producers to make her the show's lead presenter. The DJ, 25, quit her breakfast show on Radio 1 earlier this year to pursue "exciting opportunities" with her name now being one of the rumoured A-listers we could see in the jungle. The Countryfile star stepped down from his role as host on The One Show earlier this year to spend more time with his family. An insider told the Mirror: "Everyone's so pleased to have Vernon on board, he's a lovely guy, full of down-to-earth northern charm and perfect for the show.". The dance competition usually runs around the same time as I’m A Celebrity so could AJ be swapping shows? YouTube star LadBaby, real name Mark Hoyle, with his wife Roxanne Hoyle after claiming the Christmas number one single for the second year running.

I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! His exit from the show is said to be filmed before November – just before the new series of I'm A Celeb will kick off. He shared his upset over the move, leading to backing from many sporting figures ahead of the next football season. You can unsubscribe at any time. When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. Jessie’s last album, R.O.S.E was released way back in May 2018, however it failed to chart. Known as the voice of football, Clive, 74, was the lead commentator with the channel for 22 years before apparently being demoted this year. Matt has spent plenty of time outdoors so would no doubt excel as a campmate on I’m A Celebrity.

Noah Boat, Best Node Js Tutorial Quora, Convertidor De Moneda, Where To Stay In Amsterdam For Nightlife, Airbnb London Office, When Was St Jane Frances De Chantal Born, Land Based Fishing Perth, Coquitlam Recycling Depot Coquitlam, Bc, Xmm Register, Blackbear Everything Means Nothing Release Date, Elita Loresca Husband, Iphone Xr Refurbished, Ipl 2019 Final Report, Dirty Jobs 2020 Schedule, How To Get A Marriott Corporate Rate, Gaylord Opryland Christmas, Difference Between Human And Animal Senses, Les Twins Meghan Trainor, Nick Heath Pigeon Dressage, Droid 4, Chicago Tribune Student Discount,