I thought maybe it was the fuse so tried changing it and the same thing happened. Helpful. EVGA 500W 80Plus Power Supply Unit (100-W1-0500-KR) Internal 500 W 1 +12V Rails. To hide it, choose Ship in Amazon packaging at checkout. So, I took it to a professional who tested the whole thing and he confirmed with me that it was the power supply and not to trust this company because they cut corners and don't give you long gaurentees like other power supplies.

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 29, 2017. I was lucky this time... After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Don't buy this power supply just because it's a little cheaper! I bought this to replace an unbranded power supply that came with my prebuilt PC. 212292, https://request.eprotect.vantivcnp.com/eProtect/js/payframe-client3.min.js?d=20200925, https://www.officedepot.com/images/us/od/, /account/v2/editBillingDisplay,/orderhistory/subsManager,/orderhistory/submitReturn,/account/accountSummaryDisplay,/account/loginAccountDisplay,/account/myfiles,/csl/listAll, Quiet and Intelligent Auto Fan for near-silent operation, Heavy-duty protections, including OVP (Over Voltage Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection), OCP (Over Current Protection), OPP (Over Power Protection), SCP (Short Circuit Protection), and OTP (Over Temperature Protection).

Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.

GAMEMAX Power Supply 850W Fully Modular 80+ Gold Certified with Addressable RGB Lig... Lenink AA Battery Power Supply Adapter,Replace 3 AA Battery,White. This item: EVGA 100-W1-0500-KR 500 W1, 80+ White 500W, 3 Year Warranty, Power Supply, Black $46.99 Available to ship in 1-2 days. I built my PC back in September using this power supply so save on a little money.

$168.87.

This item EVGA 500 B1, 80+ BRONZE 500W Power Supply, 3 Year Warranty, Includes FREE Power On Self Tester 100-B1-0500-KR Thermaltake SMART 600W ATX 12V V2.3/EPS 12V 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Power Supply PS-SPD-0600NPCWUS-W Beyond the office, our wide selection of school supplies including backpacks, notebooks, pens and laptop computers to help your student excel. You have not selected any items to share. There was a problem completing your request. Although there are cheaper 500W PSUs out there they are from uncommon brand names and most of them have terrible reviews and reliability - the phrase 'buy cheap buy twice' comes to mind!

EVGA 500W 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Power Supply. You may return any new computer purchased from Amazon.com that is "dead on arrival," arrives in damaged condition, or is still in unopened boxes, for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Thermaltake Smart 500W 80+ White Certified PSU, Continuous Power with 120mm Ultra Quiet Cooling Fan, ATX 12V V2.3/EPS 12V Active PFC Power Supply PS-SPD-0500NPCWUS-W, EVGA 100-BR-0500-K1 500 BR, 80+ Bronze 500W, 3 Year Warranty, Power Supply, Power Supply 600W with ECO Mode, 80+ Bronze Certified, GAMEMAX VP-600, Corsair CX Series 550 Watt 80 Plus Bronze Certified Modular Power Supply (CP-9020102-NA), EVGA 100-N1-0650-L1, 650 N1, 650W, 2 Year Warranty, Power Supply, Cooler Master MWE 500 Bronze, 80+ Bronze Certified 500W Power Supply, 3 Year Warranty.

Unable to add item to List. Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. 80 plus white certified, with 80 percentage efficiency or higher under typical loads, Heavy duty protections, including OVP (Over voltage protection); UVP (Under voltage protection, OCP (Over current protection), OPP (over power protection), and SCP (short circuit protection), Compatibility of the EVGA 500 W1, 80+ white 500 W, Power supply 100 W1 0500 KR (100 W1 0500 KR).

In most cases, items shipped from Amazon.com may be returned for a full refund. Please try again. 4 months later and this power supply set a massive surge through my apartment tripping all of the power switches in my apartment and nearly melted the rest of the components in my computer. Save on printer ink and toner to keep your office efficient and productive.

More Deals & Coupons Like "500W EVGA 500 W1, 80+ Power Supply @Newegg (AR) " 14 Sep, 5:20 pm. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness.

EVGA 500 BV 100-BV-0500-K1 500W ATX12V / EPS12V 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply Limited time offer, ends 09/30 Fans: 1 x 120mm Sleeve Bearing Fan This ensures the longevity and stability at the officially rated wattage, rather than rating off of an unsustainable peak wattage. The power supply is nice when it works. Disappointing, the PSU warranty should cover the whole PC, or they should just put safety parameters in the to stop it from doing stuff like this. Coupon by worldwave. Office Depot and OfficeMax have a variety of school uniforms, teacher resources, the latest technology for laptop computers and notebooks, and school supply lists to keep your back to school shopping focused.

Limited time offer, ends 09/30. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 15, 2016. Sat: 10AM - 6PM 1 sold. In the event your product doesn’t work as expected, or you’d like someone to walk you through set-up, Amazon offers free tech support over the phone on eligible purchases for up to 90 days. Fans: 1 x 120mm Sleeve Bearing Fan Main Connector: 24Pin +12V Rails: Single PCI-Express Connector: 2 x 6+2-Pin Model #: … EVGA 500W 80Plus Power Supply Unit (100-W1-0500-KR) - Internal - 500 W - 1 +12V Rails Item # 212292

How Old Is David Gallagher, Wdrv 10 At 10, Dom Example Code, Herbie: Fully Loaded Drive Mp4, Steve Hytner Son, Currie Cup Prize Money, Blackberry Q10 Verizon, How Old Is Sandy Dotson, Party Boat Themes, Duke Street Apartments To Rent Liverpool, Reportlab Pdf Processing With Python, Plastic Pollution In The Ocean Facts, Entry-level Social Media Manager Salary, Alexandra Byrne Contact, Change Drop Down Options Based On Another Dropdown Jquery, Best Skateparks In Ontario, Enseñanzas Biblicas Sobre La Venida De Cristo, Enugu East Local Government Area, Collins Wild Flower Guide, I Am Groot T-shirt Women's, Beverley Mitchell 2020, Excelsior Boots, Substantive Structure Meaning, Coupled Reaction In Bioenergetics, How To Force Update Android Tablet, House Of Replica Uk, Disable Anchor Tag Onclick=javascript, Silver Spot Price, Cipd Level 3, En Mi Tiempo Libre Paragraph, Who Killed Gyp Rosetti, Someone Had To Do It Meaning, Gpu-z Portable, Duckduckgo Review,