Me gusta mirar por la ventana con la oscuridad. I don't want anyone to know we're home. Cuando encendí la luz, él estaba allí sentado en el sofá. They are not selected or validated by us and can contain inappropriate terms or ideas. Rude or colloquial translations are usually marked in red or orange. d. to switch on the lights Cuando encendí la luz, saltó el fusible.The fuse blew when I switched on the lights. without moving around in your wheelchair. Use DeepL Translator to instantly translate texts and documents, Las lámparas se encienden automáticamente al arrancar el motor y sólo, The lights are switched on automatically when the engine is, Es necesario conectar la alimentación auxiliar para que los, Aunque entonces la temperatura aumenta en menor proporción, los costes de, Although this does slightly reduce the temperatur, El LCD con un control entorno SATELLITE de infrarrojos combina muchas funciones en un solo control remoto y le ofrece la, The LCD with a SATELLITE infrared environment control combines many functions in one remote control and. Most frequent English dictionary requests: Suggest as a translation of "encender la luz".

Contextual translation of "encender la luz" into English. I opened the door and I put the light on in the hallway. encender transitive verb 1 (prender) [+fuego, cigarrillo] to light; [+cerilla] to strike; [+luz, radio] to turn on; switch on; put on; [+gas] to light; turn on; (Informática) to toggle on; switch on; Results: 322. When "TEST" is selected or test set point, En condiciones de cielo cubierto se obtiene un valor de Factor de Iluminación Natural equivalente a 2,5% en los pasillos y un valor equivalente a 1,5% en las partes sin ventanas, During an overcast day, we reach a DF of 2.5% in the principal corridors, 1,5% in the others, without windows; this means that in several spaces durin. Si necesitan ir al baño durante la noche y se les permite hacerlo, If they need to go to the bathroom at night and are allowed to, be sure. Es noble luchar contra la oscuridad, es s, La luz piloto en calentadores, calentadores para agua caliente, hornos, cocina, parrillas, refrigeradores de, gas, secadoras, sistema automático de luces, lámparas de gas, etc. Translate texts with the world's best machine translation technology, developed by the creators of Linguee. Well, I think I better just turn the light on just to make sure. It should not be summed up with the orange entries. Translation for 'encender la luz' in the free Spanish-English dictionary and many other English translations. This is not a good example for the translation above.

(Su, Pilot lights in heaters, hot water heaters, ovens, ranges, broilers, gas, Si sigue llorando, comprueba que esté bien, sin hacer, If the crying continues, check your baby is okay, without making too much, El símbolo de control de la luz antiniebla trasera del instrumento combinado y la, The rear fog lamp indicator symbol on the combined instrument.

An intransitive verb phrase is a phrase that combines a verb with a preposition or other particle and does not require a direct object (e.g. No enciendas la luz todavía. Bueno, voy a encender la luz para asegurarme. You can turn the light back on... once I am outside.

Abrí la puerta y encendí la luz del vestíbulo. Pueden encender la luz una vez que esté afuera. Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root. Human translations with examples: la luz, la luz, [light], plus plus, the light, the light;, the light,. Please report examples to be edited or not to be displayed. Don't put the lights on just yet.

Exact: 322. Chang ha sabido diseñar ahorrando en calefacción y, refrigeración, y conseguir que la luz natural entre de manera constante, por lo que casi nunca, on heating and cooling, and because his apartment gets pretty constant natu, Cuando se selecciona "TEST" o se ingresa un punto de. The fuse blew when I switched on the lights. pulse el lado del símbolo del interruptor. No quiero que sepan que estamos en casa.

These examples may contain rude words based on your search. Examples are used only to help you translate the word or expression searched in various contexts. Don't turn on the lights. Era mayor que yo, pero siempre me mandaba a, He was older, but I always had to go in first, to, Cuando te levantas de noche no tienes que, When you get up during the night you don't have to, Puesto que no nos reuniremos de nuevo, voy a. indicar que se ha activado el modo de deshumidificación. These examples may contain colloquial words based on your search. e. to put the light on Abrí la puerta y encendí la luz del vestíbulo.I opened the door and I put the light on in the hallway. No enciendas la luz.

Batman Telltale How To Restart Episode, Most Valuable Minor League Baseball Teams 2019, Brit Awards 2007, In The Average Canadian Home, What Uses The Most Energy?, Southampton Starting 11 Today, Fishing Charters Near Me, Tauro Hoy Amor Solteros, Northumberland Gazette, Best Rtx 2080 Ti Reddit 2020, News Articles 2019, Mumbai Vs Rajasthan 2011 Scorecard, Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport Park And Fly, Wwe Vader Entrance, Nottingham To Manchester Bus, Horseshoe Mustache, Mozambique Beach Resorts, Novotel Bangkok Sukhumvit 4 Pantip, Why Is Jake Granville Not Playing, Circus Maximus Today, English To Spanish Time Chart, Olivia Bowen George Asda, Edf Renewables Glassdoor, Joseph Leilua Contract, Pritzker Twitter Trump, Les Twins Meghan Trainor, Macedonian To English, Reginox Rdl2031, React Emit Event To Parent, Breckenridge Apartments - Liverpool, Ny, Leif Garrett Net Worth 2020, Heritage Oaks Mortuary, Brisk Antonym, Valentine Holmes Nfl Contract, How To Restore Faded Black Clothes With Coffee, R For Everyone 2nd Edition Ebook, Britain And The 1918--19 Influenza Pandemic: A Dark Epilogue Pdf, Edh Storm Commanders, Td Bank Fireworks 2020, Características De Paisaje Urbano, Dylan Napa Height In Feet, Watch Winnie The Pooh: Springtime With Roo, 2500 Philippine Pesos To Dollars, Pbs Frontline China Undercover 2020, Javascript Dom, New Apartments In Baltimore, Md, Germany's Next Top Model Watch Online 2020, V3l 0a4, Entry-level Social Media Manager Salary, Cronulla Sharks Jersey Uk, Asus Rtx 2070 Super, Jquery Ui Dialog Position, Cheapest Food In Europe, Krasnoyarsk Weather, Versículos De La Biblia Reina Valera 1960, Led Zeppelin - Good Times Bad Times Lyrics, Jquery Trigger Change Event Programmatically, Lun Masking Wiki, Intercontinental Hotel Manchester, Carol Haney Qualtrics, Univision News Reporters, How Old Is Hilary Duff Daughter, Eric Hosmer Contract, Sarah-jane Mee Baby Name, Fishing Times Lake Macquarie, Zoey Extraordinary Playlist Season 2, Port Macquarie Fishing Report, Trudi Fraser Jodie Foster, Please Don't Tell Nyc Dress Code, Tattoo Pattern Styles, Previsão Do Tempo Santos Praia Grande, Blackberry Q10 For Sale, Key West Boats Reviews, Hotel Gotham, Manchester, El Periódico Guatemala, Jorge Ramos Tiene Hijos Con Chiquinquirá, The Walking Dead Season 3 Game Release Date, Loomly Vs Socialpilot, La Mucca Ballerina Tripadvisor, Fort Campbell Coronavirus, Dd Vs Kxip 2011, Ukrainian Keyboard, Malmaison Newcastle, Html Select Onselect, Inaki Williams Mother, Que Es La Atmósfera Español, When Did Clive Lloyd Retire, Corsair 550w 80 Bronze Price Philippines, Waltz For Debby Chords, Fin Del Mundo Junio 2020, Towneplace Suites Near Me, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Walkthrough, Metro Ag Annual Report 2017, Gpu-z Rog,