The 1st place that comes to mind, at least for me, is “The Beach”.

In addition to this, there are several fun things to buy here. Also beware of hookers. You are charged an exorbitant price to enter a beach that, quite frankly, isn't nice at all. This can be a lovely place just around the outskirts of Lagos city, yet due to unkempt nature of the place, leaves a sad taste. Name.

It is a beautiful place to behold. However, it is certain that it has a future... All it needs is attention from the authorities. Address: Oba Elegushi Beach Road, Ikate Roundabout Lekki, Lagos Nigeria Optimel Water Sports Address: No.18B, Wole Olateju Crescent, off Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos Nigeria There was little or no presence of security on ground. There isn't anything there, you can't swim. more, We provide a tour in a private air-conditioned vehicle to the world famous Olumirin Waterfall in Erin Ijesha with a professional photoshoot/video shoot to make the memory last a lifetime, Is this a place or activity you would suggest for, Is this a romantic place or activity that you would suggest for, Would you recommend this place or activity to a friend looking for an, Are the prices for this place or activity, Is this a must-do if you are traveling with a, I have not been to a beach for a long time, I was around elegushi and I and my friend decided to visit. It's always a fun time there. Beachfront is occupied by spots were food and drinks are sold, as well as mini bars and clubs. ", Crée par  Martin Iyamu13 éléments • 3 fans, Crée par  Daniel Erinfolami5 éléments • 3 fans. Directions from victoria island to Elegushi Beach Road. be careful with ur belongings. Cool place 2 hangout thou, The atmosphere is cool at night.

Anytime. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States.

If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Télécharge Foursquare pour ton smartphone et commence à explorer le monde qui t'entoure ! Your Nigerian vacation should include at least one day at this resort location. Growing up didn’t exactly present all of these fun stuff. Everything is good at Elegushi beach..... Be careful walking barefoot, tiny sea shells on shore. Nous utilisons les meilleures technologies de pointe disponibles pour offrir à nos utilisateurs une expérience Web optimale.Il est recommandé d'activer JavaScript dans les paramètres du navigateur pour continuer. After a visit to Eleko, I sought a beach front closer to the city and went to see Elegushi.

The beach is littered with all sorts of unorganized entertainment. Book your tickets online for Elegushi Beach, Lagos: See 151 reviews, articles, and 55 photos of Elegushi Beach, ranked No.19 on Tripadvisor among 39 attractions in Lagos. I do ballin every weeknd. ... Itinerary. Noisiest time... Evenings till well after, Hotels near Nike Centre For Art And Culture, Hotels near The Cathedral Church of Christ, Hotels near Synagogue Church Of all Nations, Hotels near (LOS) Murtala Muhammed Airport, Green Fingers Wildlife Conservation Initiative, Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing in Lagos, Yemisi Shyllon Museum of Art at Pan-Atlantic University.

Also read: Incredible resorts in Lagos.

Though the place can be rowdy at times, it's really a cool place to hangout with friends and family. Though it can be rowdy at times.

The Road To Learn React 2020 Pdf, React Remove Event Listener Useeffect, Uk Trade With Us, Oasis Bardot, Asus Dual Geforce Rtx 2060 Super Evo V2 Review, Dfb Pokal 2020 Results, Power Outage Map Maryland, Parse Error: Syntax Error, Unexpected '<', Who Wrote Dat Dere, John De La Hey, Seasons In Korean, Cartagena, Spain, Kfa 2080 Ti Bios, Sheraton Warsaw, How Much Do News Reporters Make, Storm Vs Broncos Highlights, Manageflitter Instagram, Navy Strategy, Blackberry Key2 For Sale Uk, Hockey Live, Far From The Tree Documentary Wiki, Duff And Phelps Securities Llc, Latin American Organizations In London, Animal Behavior Scientific Journals, The Times Archive After 1985, National Rugby Union Leagues, Muskingum County Sheriff Auto Auction, Being Alive Piano Tutorial, Tempo São Paulo, Jake Cronenworth Highlights, Buffy The Vampire Slayer Chosen, Color Personality Test Blue Gold, Green Orange, Gylen Castle, Lewis Capaldi Brit Awards 2020 Performance, Titanic Belfast Deals, Who Do I Call For Power Outage In My Area, Top Ten Mythical Sea Creatures, Belgium Famous Items, Gpu-z Rog, Miui 11 Update List, Visa To Lebanon For Russian Citizens, A Layered Grammar Of Graphics Pdf, Animal Behavior Degree Texas, Average House Price In Kiev, Ukraine, Origin And Evolution Of Earth Ppt, Art Theft Uk, Agorapulse Instagram, Owen Boardwalk Empire, Breakfast Club I'm A Walrus, Ashton Holmes And Lauren German, Braden Pronunciation, Gypsy Cho Nagni, Ficom Find A Broker, Prisma 2, 4th Of July Fireworks 2020 Jones Beach, Onshore Vs Offshore Wind Turbines, Roughly Speaking Podcast, Common Crossbill, Nottingham Apartments Greensboro, Nc, Saturday Logo, Elegushi Beach Address, Ryan O Hearn Minor League Stats, Russell Sage Covid, The Asylum, Xml To Xml Transformation Using Xslt, Wellness Center Liverpool, La Campagne Tropicana Address, Edf Renewables Glassdoor, Baby Cat Game Online, The Liberal Democratic Party Russia, Atticus Fetch, Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh Spa Deals, The Seal Children Pdf, Ansel Adams Biography, Staffa Band, How Do I Install The Latest Version Of Android On My Old Tablet, Diario El Tiempo De Azul, Out Of Context Photography, Hilary Duff Live, 11gb Asus Geforce Rtx 2080 Ti Turbo, Ai Ai Ai Meaning, How Practical Is Solar Energy, Hampton By Hilton Liverpool Airport Menu, Wxyz Bar Chicago, Road Construction Project, Media Vocabulary Ielts, Nicety Synonym, What Is Document Object Model, Php Echo Not Working, Media Terminology, Lizzie Mcguire Tv Show Trailer,