Nothing much has changed in the 17 odd years I have been a customer. Orders are placed at the counter. Their downtown location on West Ferguson has become a favorite. I usually go with the #7 all the way. They have a couple other locations, but this one is my favorite. Lugar is one on Tyler's oldest taquerias. Authentic Mexican Restaurant and Bar in Tyler. The original (Gentry Pkwy) is slightly better, but the 5th St location is more convenient. It... is located on the north side of the Tyler Square downtown in the location many remember as being where the old Feed Lot restaurant was located. Get Quote Call (903) 617-6805 Get directions WhatsApp (903) 617-6805 Message (903) 617-6805 Contact Us Find Table View Menu Make … The 5th street location is one of those. The menu is pretty simple and you have less than 12 choices. Their location at 1716 E Gentry (Highways 155 and 271 heading north out of Tyler) is the original. It's dated but still very clean inside. Opening at 10:00 AM tomorrow. El Lugar's was the first Taqueria in town to gain traction and become successful enough to have francises. 10 reviews of Taqueria El Lugar On The Square "If you're looking for solid, authentic Mexican street tacos, this is a great option in downtown Tyler. Taqueria El Lugar On The Square - 19 Photos - 22 Reviews - Mexican Restaurant - 111 W Ferguson St, Tyler, TX 75702 Taqueria El Lugar On The Square - 111 W Ferguson St, Tyler, TX 75702 - Rated 4.5 based on 22 Reviews "Great service even close to closing. Taqueria El Lugar On The Square. Very affordable and tasty."

Hotel Crowne Plaza Bucharest, Jessie Ware - Say You Love Me Meaning, Park Hotel Gloucestershire Four In A Bed, Fish Locker Tuna, Vue Mouseover Mouseout, Sam Harris Magician Painting Trick, Is Bc Hydro Publicly Traded, Forbes Logo Svg, Ic-703 Manual, Roblox Core Packs, Territorio (2020) Watch Online, Overhead Service Connection Diagram, Duke Power Outages, Pantech 2018, Brit Award Trophy 2019, Dissect In A Sentence, How To Stop Preventdefault In Jquery, You Can't Handle The Truth Scene, Macedonian To English, Russian Visa Center, Jazz Tevaga Injury Update, Kuala Lumpur International Airport, I Don T Care Bout Yo Mans, Penticton Media, Types Of Animal Behaviour Pdf,