Can't you see me, see me, see me? I'm done trippin', I'm trip-trippin' So don't you make it hard To hide from love, oh, baby, what would it change? Don't forget to bookmark easy ella mai lyrics using Ctrl + D (PC) or Command + D (macos). You know your love is big enough, make me trip up on you Easy lyrics performed by Ella Mai: I'll fix the strings and play my part I know the pain that's in your heart I've tread the distance, near or far Just wanna be right where you are [Post-Chorus] easy ella mai lyrics is a free HD wallpaper sourced from all website in the world. Just let my hands reach your scars, Love is easy, easy

Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab. I'm just tryna show you how That's just too bitter for worse, don't wanna taste it [Verse 1] [Intro] F Gm F Bb x2 [Verse 1] F Gm F Bb I'll fix the strings and play my part F Gm F Bb I know the pai Love is easy Yeah, it's big enough, got me trippin' on you, trip-trippin' on you Ooh, yeah, yeah. I'll fix the strings and play my part I know the pain that's in your heart I've tread the distance, near or far Just wanna be right where you are All we got is here and now Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Baby, don't you know that with me, you're safe? I've been sippin', that's how I control And it takes me a while to admit when I’m wrong. I'll make a wish upon your star 'Cause you take the bullet tryna save me Why won't you let your guard down? I put my feelings on safety So we started from scratch. [Outro] That's just too bitter for worse, don't wanna taste it [Post-Chorus] I been thinking 'bout some bitter days Lots of pressure, all I'm tryna say is Yeah, it's big enough, got me trippin' on you, trip-trippin' on you My bad, my bad for, trippin' on you (Trippin' on you, trippin' on you) My bad, my bad for, trippin' on you (My bad, my bad, my bad, trippin' on you, yeah) Although you're afraid, I'll be your heart Baby boy, your love, got me trippin' on you So, I decided to put myself in those shoes, because we’re all human. [Pre-Chorus] This feelin', you keep givin' Maybe I'm the one to change it for you Boy, you know we cool when I ain't waitin' So don't you make it hard, I'll chase the wind, I'll face your dark My bad, my bad for, trippin' on you (Trippin' on you) You know your love is big enough, make me trip up on you Not gonna lie. Can't you see me, see me, see me? Like, just go back to the basics, but it was definitely something I wanted to do anyway. You keep on hittin' it, ooh, oh

Maybe it's your love, it's too good to be true Just wanna be right where you are, I know love has been a stranger to you Yeah, it's big enough, got me trippin' on you, trip-trippin' on you The easy option is to run away, don't run away To hide from love, oh baby, what would it change? I been thinking 'bout some bitter days Lots of pressure, all I'm tryna say is It was coming to the end of the album process and we really wanted to make stuff just based around chords. The easy option is to run away, don't run away To hide from love, oh baby, what would it change? Lyrics to 'Easy' by Ella Mai.

It wasn’t like, “Okay, we have to do this,” because I feel like it’s missing, I just think a lot of the time, when you work and you already have a beat or something like that, it obviously controls where you go melodically and stuff like that, but working with chords, you have a lot more space to move around, so I wanted to just really have space to kind of go wherever I wanted to go. I been thinking 'bout some bitter days Baby boy, your love, got me trippin' on you Like we be runnin' a mile to never make it Copyright: Writer(s): Stephen James Walker, Gary Frances Mcdowell, Ella Mai Howell, Richard Ian Brown, Charles A. Hinshaw, Peder Losnegard, Michael Frances Conroy, Dijon Isaiah Mcfarlane, Robert James Grey, Quintin Ferbie Gulledge Lyrics Terms of Use, I'll fix the strings and play my part I've tread the distance, near or far I'm just tryna show you how But I act a fool when I don't get it

Viv Richards Children, Blackberry Q5 White, S20 Ultra Features, Bass Rigs For Shore Fishing, Biomass Production, Cost Of Living In Austria Vs Usa, Spymate Netflix, Weather Forecast Phrases, State Hospitality Associations, Hotel Reservation Process Pdf, How To Move To England Permanently, Adobe Form Javascript Examples, Auckland Live Showdown, The Walking Dead: Michonne Achievement Walkthrough, Responsive Web Design Bootstrap, Is Medellin Safe, Fiesta Key Resort Map, Person Of Interest Wgn Schedule, Bill Evans Debussy, The Walking Dead Season 8 Episode 8 Full Episode, Tornado In Chicago Today, Radio On Demand, Chega De Saudade Jobim, De Que Murió Enrique Gratas, Danny Dragone Biography, Galaxy S20 Ultra, Missinglettr Pricing, Hace Mucho Tiempo El Dominio Letra, Iop Therapy, Hotels In Milan, Nbc Chicago Schedule, Port Jackson Shark Weight, Hotels In Ocoee, Fl, Travel Budget Worksheet, Antonyms For The Word Tone, Weird Things To Do In Bogotá, Envisioning Information And Beautiful Evidence, Kxip Vs Dd 2013 Scorecard, Anya Jenkins, Macdonald Nearby Me, Rtx 2060 Super Benchmark 1440p, Pdfcreator Images To Pdf, Ashfall Asianwiki, Stolen Phone Copenhagen, Disadvantages Of Full-time Workers For The Business, Greg Healy Quiksilver, Weakfish Taste, Sir Thomas Hotel Afternoon Tea, Houses For Rent In Lynn, Ma, Edinburgh Nui, World Soundtrack Awards Competition, Huawei P40 Camera, Berti Vogts Scotland, Stefan Frei Jersey, Juegos Recreativos, Axton Borderlands 2, The Woman Rebel Summary, Affiliated Hotel, Impulse Noise Examples, Century Series Over The Edge Questions, Pace Sentence, Blackberry Q10 Verizon, Epic Clever Login, Best Beach Party Destinations In Europe, Gary Grimes Photos, Olivia Attwood Engagement Ring, Sheraton Mahwah Wedding, Mdn Event Names, Blackberry Q10 Whatsapp 2019, Towneplace Suites Phone Number, Where Is Joan Blackman Now, Akt Pathway, Confessions Of A Teenage Drama Queen Youtube, Zen Kitty Cbd Oil, The Wolf Among Us Episode 4, Westin Denver Downtown, Msi Geforce Rtx 2080 Super, Blackberry Autoloader Not Working, Virtual Dom, Clint Black And Lisa Hartman 2019, Samsung S20 5g Specs, Flashscore Com Au Mobile, How To Perform Action On Button In Java Swing, The Consuming Fire, Book Checklist App, Motherboard Gpu Compatibility Checker, Chicago Sports Card Show 2020, Malta Visa Processing Time, Anfield Road Stand Expansion, Bootstrap Right Click Menu, Nolan Arenado Age, Who Reads The Sun, Khan Noonien Singh Benedict Cumberbatch, Netherlands Fifa 20, The Century America's Time Episode 7, Batman F Catwoman,