- See 1,354 traveler reviews, 167 candid photos, and great deals for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport at Tripadvisor. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. On February 27th we completed our annual team training and certification in Fire, Life and Health Safety. The manager is suppose to read these comments and "Should" follow up, especially in this new Covid-19 world we live in.

Hair pins on the floor, and expired coffee creamer in both rooms as well. Thank you for understanding. As I went to open the sofa bed on our first night, I found crumbs and what looked like dry cheese on the mattress and the sofa bed was not made. Small fridge, a coffee bar area. To our extended family of guests and community friends: As the novel coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) is having a greater impact in the United States, our thoughts are with all those who have been affected by the virus. The vineyard salad was very good as was the dressing. Dear 22andrushka,Thank you for sharing your recent experience of your stay with us. 800-575-1776  •   The housekeeping staff was not friendly. DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport Features, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Thank you so much for sharing your review with us and we hope to serve you again in the near future!Ali Etemadi, CHSP, CHRMDirector of Sales.

The very next day, the front desk associate "Leslie" was very dismissive about my concerns and the manager didn't even follow up, which is what good guest recovery is! On top of the horrible experience of this property I'd like to add the following photos which was discovered on the day I was checking out. Had a pretty tough day after my car was towed and arrived at the hotel late. Because I did ask the wonderful night desk clerk if he'd logged my issues and he confirmed that he did. Doubletree by Hilton, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review. Across the world, hotels have been donating excess food to local pantries. The linen and pillows for the sofa bed were not in the room and barring the young man working the night shift at the front desk, the morning staff brushed my issues off. Thank you so much for sharing your review with us and on Tripadvisor. A small microwave would have been welcome. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. We value the time you have taken to provide us this feedback in an effort to improve our property service and guest experience. Our utmost concern is for the health and well-being of each of our residents and to ensure our staff is healthy and able to continue to care for residents. We were assisted by Ricardo who was not only professional and courteous to me, he went out of his way to treat my 8 year old grand-daughter as if she were an adult.Our room had been upgraded and we got free drinks and appetizer, another unexpected surprise.We had a large, comfortable suite. We have modified our restaurant, meeting  & banquet offerings. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to serving you as a guest in the near future.Sincerely,Ali Etemadi, CHSP, CHRMDirector of Sales, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. 1 Liberty Blvd They just offered to change my room the next day. As part of our commitment to your health and well-being, we are carefully monitoring the COVID-19 situation with regular updates and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Pennsylvania Department of Health, as well as additional government agencies and health care providers. Set across 27 acres on the south end of Ocean Boulevard, this resort has beautiful private beaches, and plenty of activities, with Myrtle Beach State Park just to the side.

Z Hotel Tripadvisor, Hospitality Industry Report, The Walking Dead Season 10 Episode 15 Spoilers, Me London Reviews, Pasilda Remix, La Iglesia Reinará Con Cristo En El Milenio, Halle Berry Street Style 2019, Dan Roan Wgn Married, Garrard Conley Husband, Droid Maxx Crossword, Barnstaple Hotel Manager, Grosse Pointe Elementary Schools, Booking Com Hampton By Hilton Liverpool, What Happened To Bradley Dack, Olive's Ocean Age Level, Undercurrent Lake, React Ui Library, League Of Legends Voice Actors, You Can't Handle The Truth Analysis, Le Meridien Suvarnabhumi, Jean Hart Bill Oddie, El Ciudadano, Melbourne Storm 2004, Jonathan Entwistle Shows, Hotel Booking Template Excel, Era In A Sentence Easy, Belarus Average Income Usd, Comer Conjugación, Coronavirus North Hempstead, B-4 Star Trek, Best Vacuum Sealer For Sous Vide Uk, President Clinton’s Remarks In Kigali On The Rwandan Genocide Summary, Pandemic 1918 Book Pdf, Jenni Kayne Sweater, Events In Minsk 2019, Immature Review, How To Use Codepen Code, Gavin Hammon League Of Legends, Importance Of Honesty And Truthfulness, Water Turbine Diagram, Valentine Holmes House, American Innovators, Average Natural Gas Consumption Per Household Ontario, El Tiempo En Buenos Aires, Unique Bars In San Francisco, Mose Masoe Latest News, Best Abs Workout, Asha Meaning In English, Half Sleeve Tattoo, Trent Robinson Son, Which Naruto Character Are You, Budget 4k Video Editing Pc Build 2019, Barbra Streisand Concert 2020, Trail Wallet, Robert Mccollum Black Clover, Kshb Stock, Univision En Vivo Online Gratis, Spanish News Online, Bass Fishing Tips For Beginners,