But you can just use hacky solutions like not making it clickable by disabling user-select and disabling pointer-events, but it's not gonna work in all cases and it's a bit hacky. What does this mean for the future of AI, edge…, What I learned from hiring hundreds of engineers can help you land your next…, Hot Meta Posts: Allow for removal by moderators, and thoughts about future…, Goodbye, Prettify. How can I measure correctly with a ruler?             _printThread.Start(); #native_company# Content is available under these licenses.

The compatibility table on this page is generated from structured data. Disable mouse events with CSS 3. css3 mouse events. I have created the form page , then i need to prevent the click event using only CSS? @Roy on a technicality you're right. Stack Overflow for Teams is a private, secure spot for you and
Yeah, but how to still allow hover actions on that element?

If you haven’t already created an account, you will be prompted to do so after signing in. If you'd like to contribute to the data, please check out, https://github.com/mdn/browser-compat-data, Using the :target pseudo-class in selectors. Now if you try to hover, click, or tap the interior of the circle, nothing happens. More infos JsFiddle example. Respond Sponsored by.

How do I style a