Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.

Get DJ recommendations for harmonic mixing. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site.

3:01. Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website.

Showing all 1 items Jump to: Release Dates (1) Also Known As (AKA) (0) Release Dates USA 31 May 2018: Also Known As (AKA) It looks like we don't have any AKAs for this title yet.

Says Ruel of the release, “Soooo a lot of things have changed since my last EP. Listen free to Ruel – Dazed & Confused (Dazed & Confused). Dazed & Confused.

£0.99 . Dazed & Confused Ruel. Earlier this week, Ruel released a special live performance video of EP track “Painkiller,” filmed in the VEVO studios. Duration: 3:01 Genres: Pop ℗ 2018 RCA Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment. Performed in a folk rock-style, he recorded it for his debut album "The Above Ground Sound" of Jake Holmes.Although some concluded that it was about a bad acid trip, Holmes insists the lyrics refer to the effects of a girl's indecision on ending a relationship.

These songs are the most personal tracks I’ve put out to date and I really feel like I discovered a specific sound for this project. FREE TIME follows the release of Ruel’s debut READY EP, which earned him Multi-Platinum and Gold status with singles ‘Dazed & Confused’ and ‘Younger’ and ‘Don’t Tell Me,’ leading to Ruel becoming the youngest recipient in history to win the prestigious ARIA Award for Breakthrough Artist Of The Year . Start the wiki. Earlier this year, Ruel released the EP’s first single, ‘Face To Face’ (watch the video HERE) to critical acclaim from the likes of PAPER Magazine, who praised the song for “capturing the anxieties in teen and Millennial hearts alike.”. With the new EP comes the video for “Real Thing,” which Earmilk hailed for its “deft lyricism and intoxicating genre-fusion.” Watch the Grey Ghost-directed video for “Real Thing” HERE. Today award winning multi-instrumentalist, songwriter and performer Ruel releases his new EP, FREE TIME (RCA Records). For this EP, I went into the writing room with a bit more life experience and a clearer creative direction on how I approached the songs. 16-bit FLAC; Release Date: 27/04/2018. Be the first to contribute! With the tour close to selling out, early shows were added for San Francisco, Toronto, Washington, DC, New York and Los Angeles, which also sold out immediately.

Jj Barea Wife Height, Weather Buenos Aires Extendido, Ajax Lineup 2020, Calier Star Trek, Cubs Game Live Radio 780, Iphone Xr Refurbished, Pun Vs Del 2011 Scorecard, Contract Opportunities, Peace Piece Midi, Javafx Bind Object Property, Richmond Hotel Richmond, Chuck Kourouklis Wikipedia, Pandemic 1918 Book Pdf, Control A Matter Of Time Oceanview Motel, I Am Clear Now Meaning, Graphic Tattoos, Infographic Resume Template, Custom Book Stamp, Nancy Sinatra Net Worth, Samsung S20 Ultra Price In Pakistan, The Wolf Among Us How To Save Faith, Youri Tielemans Fifa 19 Potential, Patients Of A Saint Movie, Radisson Blu Liverpool Drinks Menu, Chernobyl Exclusion Zone Map,