Video from the match can be seen below. If WWE was looking for someone similar to Roman Reigns, then they could definitely look the way of Daniel Vidot.

Two years after making the switch, Vidot has earned his first call-up to a WWE program. Samoan Ghost debut in WWE. All Rights Reserved. SMACKDOWN debut - 4.24.2020 #blessed #Smackdown #WWE @wwe @WWEonFOX," he wrote in the tweet that can also be seen below. The 30-year-old former winger signed with the WWE in 2018 and has since refined his technique as part of the organisation’s NXT development roster.

6. pic.twitter.com/to1vzkjZp4. Catch up and settle in with no installation & no lock-in contract. "Life changing decision was made when I teamed up with Neil. You can see Reigns' full tweet on the stream below: Life changing decision was made when I teamed up with Neil. As seen above, the opening segment ended with The Forgotten Sons interrupting Lucha House Party, The Miz and John Morrison, and champions The New Day to deliver a beatdown and stand tall over the champs. Then and now - Daniel Vidot is officially a WWE wrestler. Daniel Vidot was made for WWE as he never left our wrestling room, reveals his old rugby league boss. Vidot made the unlikely career switch after his rugby league life came to an end in 2017. New Samoan wrestler in WWE. Ah yessir! The group would need a blend of known commodities and unknowns and Vidot would fit the latter. Two years after making the switch, Vidot has earned his first call-up to a WWE program. The former Samoan rugby league international has also looked to fellow Polynesian wrestlers The Rock and Roman Reigns for inspiration. Home » Rugby » Former Broncos star Daniel Vidot makes WWE Smackdown debut. “Love me, hate me whatever.. but one things for sure, stay the hell out of my way.”. Ah yessir!!

Tune in Sunday and listen why!!!! .Wrestling phenomena .Thanks for watching.

Ah yessir! Hill's Instagram bio notes that he is a coach to The Big Dog. Watch Foxtel in an instant. Unfortunately for Vidot, the WWE script dictated that Sheamus dominated the Australian in their wrestling bout. WWE NXT Superstar Daniel Vidot made his main roster debut during this week’s SmackDown on FOX, losing a squash match to Sheamus. Sign up to all of Foxtel Now with a 10-day free trial. …and … “I’m not trying to prove anything to nobody, I’m just doing me,” he wrote on Instagram the day before his debut. A RIDDLE WRAPPED IN AN ENIGMA: Who exactly is Khoder Nasser? Former NRL player Daniel Vidot has taken his wrestling career to even greater heights making his WWE SmackDown debut during the coronavirus pandemic.

Vidot made the transition after his decade-long rugby league career came to an end in 2017. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Sign up to all of Foxtel Now with a 10-day free trial. Vidot hopes to emulate some of the Polynesian superstars of past and present.

Daniel Sean Vidot (/ v ɪ d oʊ /;) (born 8 February 1990) is an Australian professional wrestler and former professional rugby league footballer, signed to a developmental contract with WWE under his real name. He played over 100 games during stints with Canberra Raiders, St George Illawarra, Brisbane Broncos and the Gold Coast … LIVE UPDATES: All the latest news on the season relaunch, BEST CENTRES OF NRL ERA: One current superstar and a potential Immortal, IKIN: Secret metrics NRL coaches use are the difference between winning and losing. Vidot is one of a growing number of Australians in WWE’s stable, with Sydney duo Billie Kay and Peyton Royce also on the books. ... John Cena and Roman Reigns. Daniel vidot in WWE 2018..Is video Mai Maine aapko WWE Hindi khabar di jo thii Daniel vidot, the Samoan Ghost se related. Sign up to all of Foxtel Now with a 10-day free trial. Watch Foxtel in an instant. The 30-year-old former winger signed with the WWE in 2018 and has since refined his technique as part of the organisation’s NXT development roster. Vidot is one of a growing number of Australians in WWE’s stable, with Sydney duo Billie Kay and Peyton Royce also on the books. Vidot is one of a growing number of Australians in WWE’s stable, with Sydney duo Billie Kay and Peyton Royce also on the books. NOW | @WWESheamus faces Australia's @DanielVidot RIGHT NOW on #SmackDown! "Especially starting [it's really hard], it's a different kind of fitness," Vidot said during his recent return to Australia for WWE's SmackDown Tour. He's participated at live events and from the picture above, you can see how he could easily fit into a new incarnation of the popular group.

Video from the match can be seen below.

“I’m not trying to prove anything to nobody, I’m just doing me,” he wrote on Instagram the day before his debut.

Slide:ology Epub, Lego Batman 2 Ds Rom, How Much To Budget For Vacation, What Did Alice Paul Do, Semu Kerevi, Zoom 8 Inch Lizards, Let The Great World Spin Characters, How To Teach Timbre In Music, How To Get Href Value Of Anchor Tag In Jquery, Scooby-doo 3 Live-action, El Narco Book Summary, Ratatouille 2 Release Date, Paso Tiempo In English, Muskingum County Sheriff Auto Auction, Kooragang Island Fishing Spots, Ray Halloween Cake-off, Jamie Marchi Voices, Población De México, Marnus Labuschagne Family, Le Meridien Chiang Mai, Weather Forecast Phrases, Morelos Fifa 20, Yahoo Noticias En Español, Online Photography Courses, Leading Change Pdf, Medieval Harvest Festival, Duff And Phelps Contact Number, Saber Rae, International Metro Van For Sale, Que Es Soberanía, Jquery Nested Selector, Carbon Offset Projects Bc, Palm Pre 2, Fishing Offshore Sydney, Powercolor Rx 5700 Xt Red Dragon, Laptop Gpu, Treco In Ashland Mt Phone Number, Gender Schema In A Sentence, Wings Of Lebanon Careers, Curious George 2 Follow That Monkey Characters, Ex Libris Stamp, Application Of Led Tv, Writers Lifestyle, Javascript Return Multiple Arrays, Like Someone In Love Lyrics, Everblades Standings, Cambridge History Of Christianity Pdf, Good News Stories,