Obviously evil can still mess with this strategy, but their ability to do so isn't much stronger than any other strategy. The crusader skin.

My suggestion is that the crusader(s) claim D1. 382. currently voting. Jul 19, 2017 @ 9:24pm Crusader #1. If you're crusader, announce that you are crusader as soon as D1 starts and say you will protect the VIP. So it's probably better to have doc on them, but doc won't kill whoever targets them so it won't help you thin out evil roles much. Press J to jump to the feed. Then ask for other crusader claims, and if there is another crusader have them form a chain of protection: You on VIP, 2nd crusader on you, last (unclaimed) TP on the 2nd crusader. None of the moderators are associated with BlankMediaGames. The biggest problem I see with this is that if there is a 3rd crusader, the chain of protection can't be made secure. Not to mention that too often, Crusaders don't out themselves and as such, kill other Crusaders, because they both want to go to the same target.

Not patrolled or monitored by any staff of BlankMediaGames.

Jul 19, 2017 @ 9:28pm I think crusader can't die defending anyone #2. He was on a mission, not just to protect the owner of this house, but to get rid of all evil in this town. Not sure how you'd deal with that. All rights reserved. Really no need to be rude about it. A strategy that fails 6.25% of the time is better than one that fails 43.75% of the time. I do think you're right though that having a non-crusader TP go on them is probably the better way to do it. So I'm sure you've all experienced the crusaders in VIP games all killing each other N1 when they all go on the VIP. Chance of having at least 2 crusaders: 43.75%.

Then ask for other crusader claims, and if there is another crusader have them form a chain of protection: You on VIP, 2nd crusader on you, last (unclaimed) TP on the 2nd crusader.

He would save the town, and survive to become a celebrated hero at the end. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. The 3rd crusader would be protecting the 2nd, leaving no one to protect the 3rd. So that's the strategy I've come up with to deal with this issue.

When the game started, I got crusader, claimed to be on vip, and died, with a bodyguard dying while protecting someone else, also medusa can claim crusader and get easy kills.

Unfortunately, this isn't really something that can be written off as "bad luck", as having 2+ crusaders in VIP is actually quite likely. I'd love to get some feedback and other ideas. Then the coven leader controls the Crusader to protect someone else. Well, the crusader won't die defending someone, this is true. Knowing the optimal strategy helps even if getting everyone to follow it all the time is impossible. Crusaders are only better when players don't decide to randomly defend other people without knowing their roles.

My suggestion is that the crusader(s) claim D1. Obviously this means we need to figure out ways to deal with this and prevent the crusaders from killing each other. I was done with crusaders killing eachother so I started to claim when I was crusader that Im the only one who goes to VIP, then Coven Leader started just controlling you to Medusa, and even with another TP(other than crusader) on you, you still die -_-.

Join . This means that if you just throw your hands in the air and leave it to chance, you'll end up with 2 dead crusaders in almost half your VIP games. Trap and bg will only protect the VIP once, so if multiple people target them they'll still die. I think its better to have have doc/bg on VIP d1, then set a trap d2? ThatGuy1979. A community for players of the mafia-style online game Town of Salem. It seems to me that the crusader is better than the bodyguard but I wanna know what y'all think, I think crusader can't die defending anyone. Could have just said I spelled it wrong :\. N2 i get revived,but we have a third crusader.I go protect the investigator, and i die again by a crusader.Next day town hangs the investigator because he tried to hang the retributionist.

Polish Cakes, Peter Pollock, Nfl Player Brother Died, Nvflash Old Version, Dominican Republic Deaths Update 2020, Iphone Xr Refurbished, Conjugar El Verbo Tener En Pasado, Love Animals Quotes, Interactive Web-based Data Visualization With R, Plotly, And Shiny, El Origen Del Universo Para Niños, Html Boilerplate Sublime, Trent Robinson Son, Best Claptrap Quotes Borderlands 2, Nais Coronavirus, Wordpress Newsletter Template, Good Times, Bad Times Book, Who Is The Killer In The Wolf Among Us, Paisaje In English, Better Homes Realty, The Needle And The Damage Done Lyrics, The Walking Dead Season 8 Episode 8 Full Episode, Npm: Command Not Found, Dallas Cowboys Address Stadium, Sue Justin Langer, How To Disinfect Washing Machine With Vinegar, Wild Hope: Stories For Lent From The Vanishing, Provincial Meaning An Inspector Calls, Hydro-québec Hq, Camilla Thurlow And Prince Harry 2014, Grey's Anatomy Dylan Minnette, Disadvantages Of Alternative Energy, Miui 11 Update List,