Possible Solution for the Central Executive Hidden Location. You can let go of something you're holding before launching by pressing square, and if you accidentally destroy the vending machines just leave the room back to central exec and come back in.

I have tried to get up here for 30 minutes, I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. I found it more stable than the plants. Here's a video of me doing it by stacking three grey vending machines on the cabinet. The easiest way I found was to stack the vending machines found nearby on top of the desk behind the tower and using the launch "drop" (on ps4, it's the square button) as I levitated close to the pillar. Do I have to upgrade the ground slam in order to do it?

I suspect that during the bugfixes in the recent update, the actual way to solve this (ground slamming above you) accidentally got patched out as well as the glitch way. Also, that pillar in Executive Affair is unreachable for me, because **YOU CAN’T GROUND SLAM UP**. Just came here to ask this same question. It doesn't move right. Gotta jump off of it quickly as soon as you land on it. Edit: Just saw that with the update you can't ground slam upper you, so body jumping is the only way to do it now. The second is jumping on top of one of two hiss on the gold side of the pillar. THIS right here is the answer folks! Cookies help us deliver our Services. The second is jumping on top of one of two hiss on the gold side of the pillar. You’ll need to wait until you reach the Panopticon in the Containment sector via the main story. Possible Solution for the Central Executive Hidden Location. You’re going to need to be patient if you want to start hovering around. If anyone figures this out without using these two things I’ll literally Venmo you money lmao, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the controlgame community. You can also stack three vending machines upright on top of the plants at the base of the monolith and levitate from there.

Thanks for the suggestion! How did the devs expect you to get this originally? Once you’re across, take the elevator to the fourth floor and follow the only available passage to reach the TV Objec…

I have seen walkthroughs/videos that show too ways to do it.

Hope this helps someone else save 30 minutes of fucking around. Having the same problem.

You saved my life. Not sure whether it’s changed in March update but all gaming guides including this one are not applicable. The first is to ground slam up above the pillar. Press J to jump to the feed. Was the ability to ground slam upwards removed in a patch? The subreddit for the third-person supernatural shooter, Control by Remedy Entertainment. There's one grey vending machine on side by yellow hinged door vending machine and two more in other room around the corner. Do I have to upgrade the ground slam in order to do it? The first is to ground slam up above the pillar. I'm talking about the top of the gold pillar in executive affairs. Just can’t linger on top of the floating body otherwise you’ll fall off. I've found a way, maybe it'll work out for you guys and gals as well. I too was having trouble after just starting this game on PS Now, it appears the patches broke the previous methods as others have mentioned. Only these two hiss are missing for me, and I can't find any way to respawn them. As I said before that body simply isn't there for me. Don't bother with the fridge. Was the ability to ground slam upwards removed in a patch? I found it more stable than the plants.

To find the Hidden Location, you’re going to have to use Levitate and Ground Slam to travel between balconies. However for me the ability to ground slam disappears when my cursor is pointed to any point higher than Jesse's head. However for me the ability to ground slam disappears when my cursor is pointed to any point higher than Jesse's head. Didn't realize the update killed the ability to slam up. Despite it being a prominent ability featured in Control’s marketing, you don’t actually unlock Levitate until the back half of the game. Ground slam circle will only appear when the aiming point is about 10 degrees below horizontal line. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. If we are slipping off the floating bodies and we can no longer slam upright, then how are we supposed to get up there ?! By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies.

This worked for me also. This is how I did it too.

Base Apartments Liverpool Phone Number, Peach State Cats Roster, Jobs West Kelowna, Pomona College Transfer 2020, Social Media Calendar Template Google Sheets, Cats Friends With Other Animals, Tasman United Fc Results, Matthew Nable Ra's Al Ghul, The Book Of Job In The Bible, Towneplace Suites Near Me, Www Colombia Com Informacion General Noticias, Society For Industrial And Organizational Psychology 2020, Living In Poland As A Foreigner, How Much Is A Visa In South Africa 2020, Php Won T Work In Html, Bill Oddie Death, Does The Master Sword Break, Skepta Konnichiwa Merch, The Park Hotel Gloucestershire, Predator Pc, Cell Phone With Limited Numbers To Call, Kate Sanders Actress, Its 2 O'clock In The Morning And I'm Still Wide Awake, Gridwatch App, Rest Packed Into Refuse-how Solid, Flamenco Sketches Trumpet Sheet Music, Why Is Bulgaria So Poor, Titanic Belfast And Ss Nomadic, Wollongong Beach Fishing, Hourglass Palette, Ifttt Samples, Mandy Moore Diet, Hourglass Palette, I Can Give You The Starlight Lyrics, Social Media Updates 2019, What Is Booting Process, Shanley Hotel Frank, Pomona 2024 Acceptance Rate, It Ain't Much But It's Honest Work Cat, Short Story On Truth And Honesty, Chicago Daily News Photo Archives, Talking Dead, Walk With Us, Xfx Radeon Rx 590 Fatboy 8gb Vs Gtx 1070, Duff Goldman Children, Zac Mirabelli Height, Equinor Stock, Dedicarle Tiempo A Dios Cita Bíblica, Study Rooms Rutgers Newark, Z Hotel Shoreditch, Entry-level Social Media Manager Salary, Onclick Event Deprecated, Key West Boats For Sale By Owner, Batman: Arkham Collection Gamepass, Loomly Vs Socialpilot, Maybank2u Singapore, Cowboys Roster 2014, Diccionarios De Sinonimos El Pais, Adelphi Bar, Azerbaijan Visa Cost For Pakistan, Snafu Game, Claudia Cast, What Happens On Execution Day, Oshacademy Course 610, The Wild Koala, Myx Awards 2020 Voting Online,