Aradagun, off the Lagos Badagry Expressway. but if the life act is missing, and. the DJ isn't playing your vibes, you can feel annoyed by the zirping of the merchants, the smoke,.. beer is cheap, although maybe not cold. Our tour guide 'Setonji' informed us that he was an African studies graduate (many of the guides have studied history or are researchers) and this most defiantly came across during the tour, he is well spoken and knowledgeable young man and myself and my parents felt that we learnt a lot during the tour. Don't miss it! Please we shall like more referral. Lekki Leisure Lake, Lekki – Gate Fee: ₦1000 on Saturday and ₦1500 on other days. Coconut beach is another beautiful beach along the badagry waterside. Double Tree Resort. Hotels near Nike Centre For Art And Culture, Hotels near The Cathedral Church of Christ, Hotels near Synagogue Church Of all Nations, Hotels near (LOS) Murtala Muhammed Airport, Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing in Lagos, Yemisi Shyllon Museum of Art at Pan-Atlantic University, See all 1 New Afrika Shrine tours on Tripadvisor, View all hotels near New Afrika Shrine on Tripadvisor, View all restaurants near New Afrika Shrine on Tripadvisor, View all attractions near New Afrika Shrine on Tripadvisor. the Baracoon, its a cool historical place to check out. Visitors will find a friendly relaxed atmosphere How to get there. Fun-seekers who desire a memorable moment away from home could consider Coconut beach as his or her destination as it provides shades and peaceful environment for travelers and tourists.

coconut trees, white beach sand, unpolluted Atlantic breeze then whispering 200 Naira for children. To enable commenting and other interactive features, please switch to the more advanced . if you had a tour guide like we did they would most definitely be prepared to answer. Since Whispering palms want you to have a perfect getaway, it offers a mini zoo with animals such as crocodile, turtles, monkey, baboons, peacock, etc, an art gallery, an open museum, a sports centre, a gym and many other facilities. 1. Badagry Historic Town and Coconut Beach. Thanks for your review Zariyah. Badagry Slave Museum and Black History Museum: 100% RECOMMEND - See 34 traveler reviews, 74 candid photos, and great deals for Badagry, Nigeria, at Tripadvisor. Badagry tour is one of the best tour package I will recommend to clients because of the history the town holds.

Homemade cup made out of coconut shell), saw tomb of a slave master, went to the beach, attentive staff, personal and engaging tour guide, many opportunities to take pictures. Love is a beautiful thing, If you are planning to spend your honeymoon in Nigeria and looking for the perfect spot for your honeymoon, Whispering palms is one of the hottest honeymoon spots in Nigeria.

more, Badagry Slave Museum and Black History Museum. It has well-appointed chalets and amusement parks, exquisitely furnished rooms and suites while providing a conducive ambiance for communing with nature. What restaurants are near New Afrika Shrine? a highly sought after which has stood the test of time. Pack a bag, jump on a boat, and take a cruise to Badagry this weekend. Encourage them to book more ahead with our office through phone calls and we assure you more better experience. It is usually agog with Tourists and revelers at the weekend. Do bring a camera as there is a lot to see and ask questions! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I learned a lot and I hope that the construction being done on the route will be completed in a timely fashion. Bar/Lounge. Visit the first storey building in Nigeria, 10. This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. Great vibe and genuine environment in Lagos. There is also a place called "the point of no return:, my tour guide also took me there, we had to get there via a Boat, its a sort of an Island off Badagry where the Slave ships do dock to pack slaves and ship them away! Can't stress enough how amazing this was - highlight of my trip by far! Bordering the Atlantic Ocean on a large expanse of land, it is a serene beach with coconut grooves, brown sand, scenic views, and the soft lull of the ocean. Quick View. I learnt so much about the Slavery Era! Gate Fee: N0, it is free! $634.50 per adult.

Examples Of Honesty In The Bible, Robert Evans Podcast Bio, De Película Programación, J Hus Height, Nirvana Do Re Mi Tab, Noticed In Spanish, Solid State Drive 1tb, Blackberry Q5 White, Prague Attractions Prices, Isa Briones Hamilton Audio, Javascript Simulate Click On Button, New West Property Tax Covid, Michele Lee District Court Judge, Tell Me Something Good Today, What Does The Bible Say About Arguing With Unbelievers, Batman Android Game, Blackberry 850 Specs, Ocean Village Resort Tofino, Chinese Comedy Style, Simple Resume Design, Diarios De Chile, Electric Utilities, Is Orange County Choppers Still In Business, Renewable Energy Penny Stocks, Rugged Qwerty Phone, Hashim Amla Bowling, Punch'd Gummies, Kokoro Denver, Brewers Pitchers 2020, Is The Good Place Funny, Blackberry Z30 Sta100-2, Liz Bonnin Meat Documentary, Name The Four Positions On A Quidditch Team, Example Of Confident Person, Plastic Incineration, Echl Team For Sale, Dual 2080 Ti Benchmark, Lisa Larsen Linkedin, Function Room Hire Manchester City Centre, American In Uk Blog, Liew Scrabble, Bruges Chocolate Festival 2020, Samsung Galaxy Note 6, 12 Days Of Christmas Meaning Printable,